It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mainstream media fails to report another racist assault by blacks against whites.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
This has become the norm lately but you`d never know it watching the pathetic excuse for the news we have nowadays. Here we have 2 white women minding there own business,1 of them holding a baby when they are brutally attacked for no reason knocking the baby out of her arms and hitting its head on the concrete.All the while other blacks are laughing and dancing **SNIP**. WTF is wrong with these people and why does the media not report this #? The slime media choose to represent black thugs as saints when killed while committing violent acts and treat the mostly justified shootings of them by police as a white on black hate crime rather than what it actually is,the police enforcing the law.The media deceives you showing pics of these hood rats as they were 8 years ago,still kids rather than the current pics of them tatted out smoking dope and pointing a gun at the camera.
But what happens here is far more prevalent and the media will censor it from you.They`re scum.
WARNING! THIS WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY!!

This needs to end.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-7-2015 by fartsmeller46 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/13/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped text that could be misunderstood.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That # is sick, what kind of trash does that

The crime of being sit in a public facility.

I'm not American, but every time I been there I have been treated poorly by people of color, this is just in America in other countries that never been an issue.

ETA:

www.liveleak.com...
edit on 13-7-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: fartsmeller46

Have to say this is sickening to observe on so many levels.

Black or White aside for the moment who in their right mind attacks a woman holding a child???

edit on 13-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yeah, its a disgraceful video, no question about that.

But I don't see how its a black on white or white on black issue. Its kind of just extremely ignorant and (dare I say) racist to claim otherwise.

This kind of disgusting behavior happens all the time all over the world and doesn't get reported by the MSM, basically because feral's fighting doesn't sell news. It's as simple as that, there's no huge conspiracy behind it.

Personally, I think your trying to make something about race, when in reality its about society as a whole. That's racism by definition.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Wow, that made my blood boil!!! Describing these girls as animals is exactly right. There was a boy standing there dancing while the black girl was pummeling the white girl with punches! I have to agree whole heartedly about media coverage when it comes to black violent crime. This doctor is exactly right about the media ignoring black hate crime against whites. It's people like this black doctor who are sick and tired of seeing the disproportional amount of black crime in their community. The black community should be outraged, but like he said this will be swept under the rug.

In the past week we've had 4 shootings in our city by black teenagers!! One black teenager shot and killed a white boy because he wouldn't hand over his bike!! This is nothing but animalistic behavior and a total disregard for human life!! This girl totally disregarded the baby in this girls arms! And like the doctor said, these heartless animals continued to video record while this baby slammed its head on the concrete!!! There's nothing else to describe this but pure evil. Than the black community wonders why the police act the way they do towards them.

If I was this girls parents, I would be giving this girl one hell of a beating and than turn her into the police.

This video should go viral and be put on face book for everyone to see!! The national media should be on this, pronto!

edit on 13-7-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Video isn't working. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was already posted a while ago.

I believe the counterpoints were:

It's not racist because the aggressor was already caught and is being prosecuted.

They're just teenagers being teenagers.

The baby was "only lightly" injured.

We don't "know" that it was racially motivated.

I think there were other reasons why it was no big deal, and have no doubt some will be along to explain it again.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Video isn't working. If it's the one I'm thinking of, it was already posted a while ago.

It's not racist because the aggressor was already caught and is being prosecuted.

I think there were other reasons why it was no big deal, and have no doubt some will be along to explain it again.

So very sad that people excuse racist behavior this way.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Yeah, its a disgraceful video, no question about that.

But I don't see how its a black on white or white on black issue. Its kind of just extremely ignorant and (dare I say) racist to claim otherwise.

This kind of disgusting behavior happens all the time all over the world and doesn't get reported by the MSM, basically because feral's fighting doesn't sell news. It's as simple as that, there's no huge conspiracy behind it.

Personally, I think your trying to make something about race, when in reality its about society as a whole. That's racism by definition.

With all due respect, if you don't live in the US, you really can't understand the breadth and depth of the problem here.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Meaning the PC police will step in to enforce the politically correct view of these type events. So, my question, why do the Mods even allow this topic come up?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
"laughing and dancing like wild baboons."

I know this isnt the place nor the time, but reading this... i haven't stopped laughing for 5 minutes so far.

I could picture a bunch of kids hopping around, screaming with loin clothes, exposing big red Baboon butts.
I know, ridiculous. I havent watched the video yet, but will.
Still laughing to myself

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

I think this is rather a little further down the atrocity track than racism. There are plenty of misguided racist individuals among us that would still never even consider attacking a mother and child no matter the colour. Point is the perpetrator is ether evil or mentally impaired probably a bit of both.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw

So very sad that people excuse racist behavior this way.

How can you possibly say it was "racist behavior"?

To me, it just looks like a savage attack on a chick who was mouthing off. But without actually knowing what was said, its just conjecture either way.

Its exhausting when people see a black person doing something disgraceful and automatically carry on about how its a hate crime against white people.

How about blaming society in general for once?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: macenroe82

Aside from showing the baboon butts, you're not far off.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Can you answer me this. Why should the media report EVERY instance of unprovoked assault in the country? Don't y'all get tired of seeing that all the time in the news?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
There was a thread about this two weeks ago here. The teenage attacker was promptly arrested. Nobody was seriously injured. There was no indication that race had anything to do with the attack.

Appalling and criminal? Certainly. Worthy of national news coverage? Not particularly.
edit on 2015-7-13 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I won't watch this video because I'm already angry.

This is the norm now because half of everyone jumps on the "poor little blacks are discriminated too often" crap.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

As opposed to the knee jerk "poor white people are victims" faction declaring that the attack was a "racist assault" because the attacker was black and the victims white?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: mikeone718

As opposed to the knee jerk "poor white people are victims" faction declaring that the attack was a "racist assault" because the attacker was black and the victims white?

Shhhhh! You aren't supposed to point out the irony in the situation.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not worthy of national coverage? Where's your head man?.... Can you imagine the uproar if a white kid knocked a black woman out? The irrelevant al sharpton would be the busiest man in the US.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A UK MP has said the same thing about the UK. America has an issue that hasn't resolved in hundreds of years, it has been happening in Europe also. Perhaps another solution than enforced integration is the answer as it hasn't worked. Perhaps separate communities is something that could be considered. Such tensions are fueling far right groups such as the BNP and even UKIP with it's policies on immigration are increasingly popular. The Rotherham abuse scandal is an example of how ignoring racism has affected the confidence in the infrastructure of the nation, from the police to social services that ignored it because they didn't want accused of racism.

MP claims "black on white" racism
A Labour MP who warned "racist" attacks by blacks and Asians on white people were being ignored has been criticised for his "irresponsible remarks".
Phil Woolas, whose Oldham constituency was the scene of race riots in the summer of 2001, has written to the Commission for Racial Equality (CRE) claiming that race relations are being damaged by the refusal of politicians to condemn black racism towards white people.
In a letter addressed to Trevor Phillips, the new chairman of the CRE, which was leaked to the Sunday Times, Mr Woolas said: "Politicians across the party divide have failed to be seen to condemn racist violent attacks against white people as strongly or forcibly as such attacks against Asian and black people.
"My view, and I believe that of my constituents of all ethnic backgrounds, is that this fact has diminished confidence in the communities and damaged race relations."
In the letter, Labour whip Mr Woolas, the MP for Oldham East and Saddleworth, urged Mr Phillips "not to diminish (anti-discrimination) work by allowing... the perception that racist attacks on white people are not taken seriously and condemned".
Shahid Malik, the only ethnic minority member of Labour's National Executive Committee, and a former commissioner on the CRE, said: "These comments are very disturbing. They are irresponsible remarks and absolute nonsense.
"The comments feed far-right organisations like the BNP who hijack the remarks.
"All right-minded people condemn racism, be it black on white, Asian on black or white on Asian. Mr Woolas has no basis for his view and is clearly out of line with Labour party thinking."
Mr Malik said he had received dozens of telephone calls from people concerned about the article, adding: "It is nonsense that there is a refusal to condemn black on white racism."
Mr Woolas was today unavailable for comment.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.theguardian.com...

Rotherham police station. At least 1,400 children were raped, trafficked and groomed in the South Yorkshire town between 1997 and 2013.

An investigation into how police handled child sexual exploitation in Rotherham has been expanded after a watchdog received complaints involving more than 100 allegations against 42 named officers.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) has been examining the actions of 10 officers involved in incidents highlighted by the Jay report, which described how at least 1,400 children were raped, trafficked and groomed in the South Yorkshire town between 1997 and 2013.

The commission said on Thursday that, since that inquiry began in November 2014, it had received 30 complaints relating to South Yorkshire police’s handling of child sexual exploitation in Rotherham.

“The complaints contain more than 100 allegations against 42 named police officers, both retired and serving, as well as a number of allegations against officers whose identities are currently unknown,” it said.

“Work to establish the identity of the unknown officers and to identify any links between the different complaints and incidents is ongoing.

“The allegations range from neglect of duty by failing to adequately investigate on the basis of intelligence or to deal with incidents appropriately, inappropriate comments and suggestions of corrupt relationships between police officers and offenders.”

The commission was also investigating an allegation that South Yorkshire police failed to act on information in 2004 and 2006 about alleged child sexual exploitation in Sheffield. This complaint related to two named officers who had retired, the IPCC said.

The Jay report, published in August, unleashed a wave of controversy about what happened in Rotherham. It painted a picture of hundreds of teenagers, mainly girls, being exploited by gangs of mainly Asian men with impunity.

www.coventrytelegraph.net...

As well as the vile graffiti, faeces and anti-vandal paint had been smeared on the door and a note had been posted through the letterbox saying the flat, in Mary Slessor Street, Willenhall, was for “black sisters and brothers”.

The note also states that “Willenhall is black so f*** off”.

www.mirror.co.uk...

Girl gang savagely beats Tory MP's son unconscious after attack in queue at KFC as staff just watched

en.wikipedia.org...

The United Kingdom has been accused of "sleepwalking toward apartheid" by Trevor Phillips, chair of that country's Commission for Racial Equality. Philips has said that Britain is fragmenting into isolated racial communities: "literal black holes into which no one goes without fear and trepidation and nobody escapes undamaged". Philips believes that racial segregation in Britain is approaching that of the United States. "You can get to the point as they have in the U.S. where things are so divided that there is no turning back."[9]

The BBC has reported that the latest crime statistics appear to support Phillips' concerns. They show that race-hate crimes increased by almost 600 per cent in London in the month after the July 7 bomb attacks, with 269 more offences allegedly "motivated by religious hatred" reported to the Metropolitan Police, compared to the same period last year.[9]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join