It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a guy out there who doesn't cheat?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
galadofwarthethird,

Well in that case if you want equality then all you have to stop doing is being convenient. One way or another, you will reach a conclusion.

Exactly correct. I have and am in fact doing this on a number of concepts and understandings. It gives me more peace with certain kinds of women.

That and this whole yes dear thing has really gone to there head, and society is pushing it on them none stop. It sells products ya know.

This yes dear thing..it often takes different forms. One form is the tradition of male to female giving. Chivalry if you like.
The willingness of the male to labor...often under great RISKS..and then turn over his production to a woman and children for their discretionary spending is one of the greatest adaptations of all time. This is quite rare in much of the animal kingdom. Yet it is taken for granted...assumed and his RISKS ignored quite ofen in the interests of ease and convenience.

To much TV and the fact that women have it easier in that department. When a woman looks at commitment she sees magic and rainbows, sunshine and all of that.

This is called...often...the Cinderella Complex.

Which is why women dont make the first move, if they do not have an angle on the guy. Fish much? Different creatures use different tools and even the male and female genders use different tools and ways.

I think I already covered this..and disagreed with you about women not making the first move.

And so when you argue or wonder at work why some of the men do as they do or dont see things in some ways. Think on this fact first. What you see before you is the culmination of not only our age but millions and millions of years of evolution. Its there for a reason, and it just may be for them at least the optimal setting on things. So why rock there little boats?

There is nothing wrong with running touchdowns for the right reasons. A man should know how and why to do this type of conduct. But not often for the multitudes of pseudo female reasons. which are so important to them for female social status or beliefs. This to the point of male expendability and disposability.

Why do this...why teach this...ok..another example from several ships back.
In the course of discussion among some guys in my crew about male expendability..one of the guys told me his wife wanted and was hinting strongly that he needed to buy her a new car. Her present car was not that olde and worked fine.
She also worked in the same shipyard as an electrician. Made good money too.
But for female reasons she wanted a new car.
What she was doing was asking or leading him around to making him expendable and disposable such that she could have access to new goodies for little RISK or hardship. She was willing to make him expendable and disposable for years for her beliefs..even though she also worked. She was giving him hints by way of male to female giving traditions to run the touchdown for her...gratis.

Now he did not catch on until I pointed it out to him....what was happening. Then it was clear that he understood how the strategy and conditioning worked ..in the hidden occult pattern. He was not supposed to see what I saw..but shut up and run the touchdown. This is also called by Warren Farrell.."The Flashdance Phenomonon." How to get "Flashdanced " through life with little risk. Socially ...you get someone else to underwrite the RISKs..because no one will see what we do.
Very much like a politician and deficit spending. No one sees what we do.
Now how he handled the situation I never found out..but he came away with some new info and the ability to see how it worked. Something had never been explained to him how the occult system works.

This example is not one of the reason which suit millions of years of evolution. It is a con job. A shakedown. As long as the male does not see it for what it is..and runs the touchdown..no one is the wiser.

Now that is what I do once in awhile to those who can see, hear, and understand. Wake them up.

Hum! So what is the issue here? Besides I am not one who believes that older women are any different then younger women. they merely go through stages, and at that stage they can afford to be more outgoing. Or so they think. Depends on the situation and things in question. That to has its seasons.

Older women have seasoned sufficient...that those who begin to think for themselves...through lifes experiences..learn from their mistakes. With many older women ...ones chances of getting Peace..verses only Piece are much higher. Not with all of them but overall..yes. The stages vary...with the female awareness of the biology running out. Getting midnight Cinderella and the fear of turning into a Pumkin.
Older women are more likely as a whole to learn that Piece is not the only currency out here by which to get through life.
Younger ones are not likely to learn this and the system does not want them to understand such a line of thought.

I went to the store this weekend and in going through the check out stands..I glanced at the cover of Cosmopolitan Magazine. I busted out laughing. That magazine never changes it's format. It is the same drivel they are always marketing ..Piece in lieu of Peace.

Depends. I don't consider the daughter coming back and causing up a little hoopla all that much of an issue. I am quite sure they would do fine. And after all if grandpa has been this long with grandma and they still are not at each other throats then no real issue ensue.

Oh no..there definitely is an issue here. How do you think grandma would take it if grandpa continually did this to grandma and made her pay the price into her olde age..put her last place to children pit stopping at the expense of grandma's Peace???
This is not equality. It is high maintenance.
I am often want to say..how many women want a man who is higher maintenance than they and children.
It is ok for the male's Peace to be disposable and expendable..but not the woman. Particularly if no one sees what we do.
Now grandpa knows today. How he handles it..is their business..but he knows to be very careful about grandma's high maintenance emotions. Because in high maintenance..grandma will lead him..not him leading her. But he pay for everything. You see...male expendabity and disposability.
Grandma made a bad mistake ...and made Grandpa pay for it thinking this is normal and correct. Grandma only caught on when it began to ruffle her feathers. You see???

But from the rest just sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder

It always comes across that way when you question someone's "Holy of Holy's." Holy ground Highlander!!

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 27-7-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

I've read "Children of the Damned."

While I read Charles Fort's works..and I am also aware of the cult like following he holds in certain circles and the by word his name invokes..I am not a fan of his writing style. I just do not care for him. I only mention him in passing.

Some of his observations are quite correct by my limited understanding of Hidden things. I just do not like his writing style. There is something very missing from the very soul and essence of his writing style.

I found the same when reading other books as well..something missing from the very soul of the writing style.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: orangetom1999

This yes dear thing..it often takes different forms. One form is the tradition of male to female giving. Chivalry if you like. The willingness of the male to labor...often under great RISKS..and then turn over his production to a woman and children for their discretionary spending is one of the greatest adaptations of all time. This is quite rare in much of the animal kingdom. Yet it is taken for granted...assumed and his RISKS ignored quite often in the interests of ease and convenience.

Like I said before this whole thing is a form of usury. By both natures it cant be anything else, when both get something out of the deal it works. When not, it does not. There is literally nothing else to it, and everything else was invented and created to as to not look at cold hard facts and for a more smother transaction...Start at cavemen times and go on up, you will see its structural change, but its core remains the same.

This yes dear thing..it often takes different forms. One form is the tradition of male to female giving. Chivalry if you like.

One gives the other takes. Over centuries of this are you surprised that you have breed and created something which is incapable of doing otherwise or even understanding the concept.

This is called...often...the Cinderella Complex.

Among other things, or words and phrases it is refereed to as, in other various groups from around this planet. For instance here on this conspiracy site, by some people and groups it is also revered to as just the offs of the monarch programing. A butterfly spreading its magical wings.

I think I already covered this..and disagreed with you about women not making the first move.

Oh they do, after they have an angle on them and after they are sure everything will work to there outcome.

There is nothing wrong with running touchdowns for the right reasons. A man should know how and why to do this type of conduct. But not often for the multitudes of pseudo female reasons. which are so important to them for female social status or beliefs. This to the point of male expendability and disposability.

Like I said before human love is a either a give and take or a form of usury. Nothing else can exist because humans are capable of nothing else...Thousands and thousands of years upon years have proven this fact. And again no real issues ensue here, even in this whole feminist vs maninst thing.

They are merely at the bargaining table now, its the process of there love, and the shifting current of our societies. And like I said before it will go down the economic ladder, those at the top will be effected less and those at the bottom will bare the brunt...Nothing more need be said because there is nothing more to it all, everything else is just false precepts and things people have created to sustain and justify there believes and that which they are and is.

Why do this...why teach this...ok..another example from several ships back. In the course of discussion among some guys in my crew about male expandability..one of the guys told me his wife wanted and was hinting strongly that he needed to buy her a new car. Her present car was not that olde and worked fine. She also worked in the same shipyard as an electrician. Made good money too. But for female reasons she wanted a new car.

Read what I said above. There is a reason why for the most part all females who have ever lived has married up the social ladder not down, even the ones who are doing pretty well for themselves. Or as a rich man once said, poor females are looking for rich guys, and rich females are looking for richer guys. And again that leads back into the whole "angle" they have on men and the whole who hits on who first...Its just for the most part a very complicated and complex way of muddying the waters. Which is expressed by you as a variety of phrases one being piece vs peace.

Now who would not want a free car if they could get it? Somehow people have confused the fact that women are not that much different then men, in fact in most things they are worse simply because of the fact that they have had it easier in that department. And see above comments on the rest as nothing new is going on here.

Older women are more likely as a whole to learn that Piece is not the only currency out here by which to get through life. Younger ones are not likely to learn this and the system does not want them to understand such a line of thought.

Incorrect! For the most part older women are merely different versions of there younger self who have run there course and generally have less to worry about in some things then when they were younger. Again the angle thing comes into play both when they are young and when they are older its just in a different light and capacity. And yes, why you get along more with them is simply as they have more of an angle on you...It is how it should be...So what is the issue here?

This example is not one of the reason which suit millions of years of evolution. It is a con job. A shakedown. As long as the male does not see it for what it is..and runs the touchdown..no one is the wiser.

No none of that refutes millions of years of evolving. Because of those millions of years it was all still the same thing. Females have not evolved to seek the strongest or even the richest, they have evolved to seek that which they have an angle on, because the former can come and go and are a risk, but the latter is a more stable platform from which they can work from. And everything is merely a combination and mix of those things in any given environment and society. You dig?

As we have progressed that set up has changed, and in this day and age all the definitions and outputs leading to many being confused as there dials are all over the place now. Basically there "angle" is kind of not so simple a mechanism to understand as it was some centuries ago when we were living in towns were more group oriented nomads. Kind of like a compass spinning all over different directions. But for the most part that compass directs them to what? You were talking about it in your former post some girl electrician wanting a new car from her husband, even though she could afford it easily, and other such things in other posts.

Oh no..there definitely is an issue here. How do you think grandma would take it if grandpa continually did this to grandma and made her pay the price into her olde age..put her last place to children pit stopping at the expense of grandma's Peace?

Sounds like there from the past generations. Ignorance is bliss, and I think they would be to old to bother with any of that. Only when it becomes an issue will it matter, but nothing you said leads me to believe it is anything but an none issue.

I am often want to say..how many women want a man who is higher maintenance than they and children. It is ok for the male's Peace to be disposable and expendable..but not the woman. Particularly if no one sees what we do.

Well that may change in the foreseeable future. Most especially as we move toward a more technological future, the synthetic ovum and uterus alone when it reaches the market will likely flip everything on its head. Not to mention thousands other things not so obvious.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ran out of space.

I am often want to say..how many women want a man who is higher maintenance than they and children. It is ok for the male's Peace to be disposable and expendable..but not the woman. Particularly if no one sees what we do.

Ya whatever I said in the last post. And! Well is that not why this whole thing and feminist movement started. Because men were more high maintenance they they were. By high maintenance the meaning can be anything from they had to pay for there own meals at some point to there guy did not read there mind in something, to who knows maybe even some serious stuff.

For the past ages its been the other way around in a lot of things. So its bound to be confusing for them, one gives while the other takes, and as things shift and women now get the power of doing things for themselfs, not that they never had that power before but you know, must be politically correct and in synch with the magazines and TV now must we, and the magazines and the TV says they never did, all whilst they apeal to the biggest demographic of spenders in the world..ie Women.

Well when you take all that into considerations. It would be kind of hard for women to give that up, its such a cozy job. Would be kind of weening and addict of a substance. They are bound to kick and scream and whine and screech a bit. And some would even be surprised that the age old tactic of shaming men for not being men does not work in getting them what they want. Truly a big surprise.

I am quite sure most women have and there are plenty of real issues out there, however most that I run into a daily basis are kind of none issues, most especially if it comes from social media and all that hyped up nonsense.

But anyways who has time or the energy for any of that now a days? Right?

Grandma made a bad mistake ...and made Grandpa pay for it thinking this is normal and correct. Grandma only caught on when it began to ruffle her feathers. You see???

Well they are from an older generation. A generation who could afford to be complacent. I see no issues here, dont rock there boat and just let them move on. After all like I said in my past post. What you are witnessing there and even in that whole female electrician who can easily afford her own car is but millions and millions of years of evolution.

It is merely the optimal setting for them. And I am quite sure they will get over it with there daughter, just like I am sure the girl wanting a newer car will get over it when she may have to buy it herself. All that your seeing may only really pertain to you, and nobody else, which is why they scratch there head when you chat them up about this thing. You should take that into consideration.

It always comes across that way when you question someone's "Holy of Holy's." Holy ground Highlander!!

Well when there whole world and mental output relies on the constructs they have created. Generally when one questions that one will not get a good response back. Male are more flexible in that as they have always been the ones to go out and find new ways, females are pretty much more concrete on things as that has been there role for a long time.

Rocking the boat has never been a profitable job, and never likely will be. Would be kind of like arguing with hardcore Christians that god is not real but just a made up concept, or the hardcore Islam about Allah...If it threatens the whole of there world...Your not going to get a favorable response. But hey for thousands of years we have had millions upon million of people believe in makebelive and function as a group, and for even longer we have had men and women believe in makebelieve and function as a group.

As you can see, none of it matters. Or at least not now, or for some generations to come. And by then its likely this whole thing will go the way of the dinosaur, literally. So really, its kind of a mute point.

While I read Charles Fort's works..and I am also aware of the cult like following he holds in certain circles and the by word his name invokes..I am not a fan of his writing style. I just do not care for him. I only mention him in passing.

I found the same when reading other books as well..something missing from the very soul of the writing style.

Well whatever. Maybe I will get around to reading his works. Getting kind of bored in all other things really, even books and videogames dont give me a thrill as they used to anymore. Especially books, I just find them boring now a days. If this continues I may have to write my own book, that way I wont be bored reading books anymore. I am thinking of the adventures of slappy the squirrel...Oh ya! That tittle alone sounds much more interesting then Mr Charles Fort and his book of the damned. Though it does sound pretty ominous and stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
galadofwarthethird,

Charles Forte's Works...are of a strange variety in those times when it was written...and even today. However ..since then ..numerous other authors have come to the conclusion that olde Charles was not far off the mark and have so stated or designed plots within their writings to illustrate Charle's points.

That this world is not as we often think it is. That there is another hand working behind it....steering it...that we are laboratory animals in someone else's test tube.

I will confess..I did not like the writing style of Charles Forte and it is from Olde Charlie that we get todays term...Fortean...referring to old Charlie and his works.

While I do not at all like the writing style of Charles Forte...I am inclined to agree with his analysis.

I do not play video games...though I have tried it. It just does not appeal to me.

Books are ok..but much of what is out there is junk and does not appeal to me.

As to the basic outline of this topic....and arena...the up and coming elections are becoming predictable.

The "War on Women " is making a comeback...with predictability. I thought so over a year ago...with the mid term elections...that someone would try to resurrect it for political gain here in the main election.

The body politic tried to bring it out again as in issue during the campaign for mid term elections..but it flopped on its backside. It got too predictable. This did not prevent them from hauling it out and dusting it off again to try to get more mileage out of it.

ALA....Charles Forte...you can see someone trying to use and misuse this template as a change agent for political leverage...this as if it was someone's private domain..private fiefdom. THe "Victimization" of women.

For those who know about "Gaslighting" and how it works...The War on Women is just such gaslighting.

This Professional Victimhood is also beging done big time with "Racism" and the "Gaslighting " behind that issue as well. It is just that Racism appears capable of more traction than The War on Women....in political arenas.

Nonetheless..both of these issues are custom made for poltical lucre and in this light..more gaslighting...it is in line with Charles Forte's dogma that this is someone's private domain..private fiefdom and it depends for its Traction on the ability to gaslight the public..over and over and over ad nauseam.

They have been doing this so long to the American Public...most thinking has stopped and ceded to this gaslighting template...such that anyone who does not think in lock step ...is insane and a racist or in on the War Against Women.

This is become the new group think...herd mentality. It is not leadership..but it is very very destructive.

Perpetual victims on the public purse.

And peak performance by posters here to ATS is...."Is there a guy out there who doesn't cheat?"

They have no clue as to how and why people's relationships are being bent over the table ..even by government..and our relatioinship with government...in like manner. Our government is cheating on us...and using and misusing us to get away with this...quite fortean in it's workings.

Don't worry...How about those Kardashians????? And don't forget Bruce. Now there is something to occupy out time and thoughts.

Thanks,
Orangetom

edit on 10-8-2015 by orangetom1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
My ex's sister called me for a right a couple of nights ago. My ex left her stranded without a ride home.
Long story short, she was half drunk and all over me.
Not only will I not cheat, I will not facilitate a woman cheating on her husband.
I did the right thing and took her home to her husband... he can deal with her.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Unfortunately, there are many men that will cheat. Luckily though, there are MANY faithful men out there too! Always listen to your instincts and go with your gut. Along with that, think about any past life experiences that may trigger these feelings or insecurities. If he has been faithful to this point, you must trust him until he gives you a reason not to. Obviously in every relationship there will be days of insecurity and maybe doubt, but don't act upon anything unless you have evidence to back it up. It may just all be in your imagination and you may be looking for reasons for an easy escape because you're scared. If that's the case, talk! Talk, talk, talk! Communication is crucial.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I will confess..I did not like the writing style of Charles Forte and it is from Olde Charlie that we get todays term...Fortean...referring to old Charlie and his works. While I do not at all like the writing style of Charles Forte...I am inclined to agree with his analysis.

Well the world need only need to make sense up and to the point of maybe 5 or 6 questions in. Really who would even question there existence or the things that they see and observe around them beyond that? None thats who. Basically what I am saying is, the plot needs to be semi believable and everything is okie dokie.

Anyways, whatever Charles Fort analysis is. I am quite sure it has been done before and many more have come to the same conclusion by other routes. And if you miss seing the eye in the sky, well...your missing a hell of a show. Mind the walls in lower base animals its more physical in higher base animals its more mental and esoteric why sometimes even mysterious like.

As to the basic outline of this topic....and arena...the up and coming elections are becoming predictable. The "War on Women " is making a comeback...with predictability. I thought so over a year ago...with the mid term elections...that someone would try to resurrect it for political gain here in the main election.

The body politic tried to bring it out again as in issue during the campaign for mid term elections..but it flopped on its backside. It got too predictable.

Well women always wanted to vote. They championed for that very hard and such. Now they like men get to vote and have a say in things....Ain't it grand, one day, maybe even these days they to may be disillusioned to that very illusion.

Now I call that progress, and who know. Maybe in a few ten thousand of years or so, oh we may even move on as a species...Or not. We shall see I suppose.

ALA....Charles Forte...you can see someone trying to use and misuse this template as a change agent for political leverage...this as if it was someone's private domain..private fiefdom. THe "Victimization" of women. For those who know about "Gaslighting" and how it works...The War on Women is just such gaslighting.

The games people play eventually end up becoming real and there reality. Even the best bull#ters end up believing there bull#. As for this victimization of women? Depends in what context your putting it. Have women been victimized? Ya sure somewhere somehow, but for the most part...Nah! At least no more so then the traps they created for themselves, and there are women victimized, but there are many more who are not. But the same can be said of men and everybody else. Its really just cherry picking things and applying that to a whole batch of things.

And as for TV and the whole thing? Well bull#ters do quite well in this world, and the best among them always believe there own bull# unconditional. Look at everything around you? What isn't gaslighting and what isn't bull#ing is the real question, we have whole peoples believing unconditionally in all kinds of things which have been proved time and time again to be false. # whole nations and whole continents in some instances...And yet it all works. Simply by the power of believe.

So ya! Whats the difference between media or government or religions and mass cults or even those crazy cults which come and go almost on a yearly basis. The power of the human mind is quite something, it can believe and create a whole world around itself which for the most part is entirely false. And as long as nothing comes along to prick that bubble or disturb it, well it can go on in perpetuity. Its merely the negative to the positive as the power of unconditional believe can create some great things as well.

But for the most part it creates some really WTF and ridiculous things. For instance.. Well take a gander at these vids, and realize that these people and people like them can sway and have more say in things on how this world is then most normal sane people ever would.

This Professional Victimhood is also beging done big time with "Racism" and the "Gaslighting " behind that issue as well. It is just that Racism appears capable of more traction than The War on Women....in political arenas.

Obviously what your issue is here is. Well who uses terms such as "gaslighting" anymore? What does that even mean? Thats just so old school, what were you raised back in the stone age of the 50s or something. If you want to be understood or even taken serious you got to speak the local lingo on things, ja know.

They have been doing this so long to the American Public...most thinking has stopped and ceded to this gaslighting template...such that anyone who does not think in lock step ...is insane and a racist or in on the War Against Women. This is become the new group think...herd mentality. It is not leadership..but it is very very destructive.

Well nothing new there. When you got so much gassious combustible material just floating around in the mental atmosphere of peoples heads. All it needs is a spark and the talking heads all nod as one. Kind of like those bubble head dolls. Why do you all need leadership anyways? Its not like your all heading anywhere. Besides the most common denominator determines were you all head, and so far, in everything especially politics and other leadership position's. Well in all of history people have gotten what they wanted, but more importantly what they deserved, that is. The most common denominator. Now if they would have gotten the most uncommon or any other sort of denominator, chances are he would be burned at the stake for being a witch or crucified.

To quote the red hot chilly peppers "Destruction leads to a very rough road. But it also breeds creation" Oh ya! Californication. Just like how space may be the final frontier, but its also made in a Hollywood basement. So ya! The world will burn, and then well you know the rest.

And peak performance by posters here to ATS is...."Is there a guy out there who doesn't cheat?"

I do believe that is what is called as a rhetorical question. I mean! I may be wrong, but lets just say that the OP has had her answer in mind long before she decided to put finger to keyboard and make this thread, and likely has gotten over it or found somebody months ago. And now here is a question. How many women or even young women have you seen that were without a guy or boyfriend or a few of them in your life? Somewhere in the neighborhood of zero right?

Lets just say she will get over it, ya know. For most females and not even counting your two little examples of gramps and grandma or the gal who wanted a new car even though she could easily afford to buy one. But ya! Its really not that hard most especially if your good looking or anywere near to find other men or get over it if your a woman, in fact it would be like throwing a rock at the ground and missing. What I am saying is..An impossibility.

Here is my favorite one from a thread some time ago, with my favorite rhetorical question, "He can be very sweet and has a good heart, but....Is my BF a loser?"

Link

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
galadofwarthethird,

Regarding the OP and their thesis on this thread....

" Is there a guy out there who doesn't cheat? "

I knew from reading the first page..though I did not bother to post such until now...

I have been around the block sufficient to ask the question ....with whom are they cheating?? This is a question seldom asked by posters replying nor by the OP themselves. They like the pimps who pass for politicians and leaders today..do not want this question asked nor brought up for consideration.

The assumption is that women don't cheat..only men cheat. I've just been around the block to many times to not see the OP for what they are. A Pimp...like a politician today. Trying to use/misuses a default condition which will work with most posters here on ATS brought up on a steady diet of going with the perceived underdog and victim. Herd mentality. Whether it is true or not. But always assumed/defaulted to be true.

I just don't buy into it anymore. I learned to much from older women over the years.

I've seen lots of assumptions/defaults like this one trying to pass for the moral high ground here on ATS by thinking no one knows or will post in opposition...an opposing view. No one sees what we do!! Just like what passes for leadership today. Politicians/Social Engineers. So too with the OP here on this thread.

Thanks for your reply,
Orangetom

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well ya! It is and always has been a rhetorical question, in fact there all rhetorical questions, most especially if a woman posses it.

There are worse things out there to see then the nonsense and gibberish of people, much worse, oh ya, much worse indeed, a plethora of non issues expounded upon ad nauseum ect ect ect for all of eternity may just be the least of hells. But anyways that's neither here nor there, but it may be that somewhere in the middle they would meet, and collide.

Poor orangetom1999, you sound like a lost cat, likely a little orange tomcat, or at least my whimsical mussing at this moment makes it seem so. But you know what they say all work and no play makes jack a dull boy. Believe me I would know, sometimes I think that if I stand real still I just may fade into the background. I am quite sure that whatever the OP's issue she got over it by now, and I am also quite sure whatever your issue with this none issue that you will get over it at some point.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
DITCH HIM .

So simple, yet so powerful. I agree.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join