It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor Johnson asks for restraining order against City of Sacramento

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (KCRA) —Mayor Kevin Johnson has filed a restraining order request against the city of Sacramento in an attempt to block the release of emails that were sent while he was a member of the National Conference of Black Mayors...

KCRA Link

Wasn't quite sure where this thread should belong, maybe it's more of a rant lol, but I've just been floored with the corruption in CA lately, not to mention the fascist government forcing vaccines (that's a debate for another thread...which already exists...) Today we had former anti-gun Senator Lee plea guilty to his charges of gun running and conspiracy, and now the mayor of Sacramento is filing a restraining order AGAINST HIS OWN CITY.
We pay some of the highest taxes in the nation, pay some of the highest prices for gas, food, electricity, etc., have the highest housing prices, and yet our legislature is more corrupt than a third world communist regime. Anyone that's visited has seen our roadways full of potholes, our high unemployment, rampant homelessness, and everything else just falling apart...and the sheeple here carry on...
To me it is just reason 1001 for 51, to push for the state of Jefferson, so that at least some of us can leave this mess.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well that's a new one on me....

Up to late so don't have much more to add...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The CITY of Sacramento must NOW stay 100 ft away from their MAYOR?

Well in THOSE courts that might fly...
edit on 1-7-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can't wait to see those emails !!!!

Big damage coming his way.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The mayor kind of just admitted that there`s something really embarrassing or illegal in those E-mails, now everyone will really want to see them.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I guess he forgot to have a catastrophic loss of his hard drive and then accidentally erase the backup tapes.
Doesn't he watch the news?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

He should have used Hillary's server service.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe he'll be joining ex New Orleans mayor, Ray Nagin, another corrupt sorry excuse for a public servant in Federal prison. Remember, if we didn't have Sacramento, New Orleans, Detroit, and Baltimore America would be 4th from the bottom in gun violence. Quality leadership matters.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
those must be some 'racey' emails he wants to cover up , something illegal and profit (personal) motivated and
also another reminder to public and 'professionals' that email gets around there are no secrets if someone gets one they dont like or find 'acceptable' , be forewarned about 'secrets' in email (again).

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Hate to be your buzz kill, but LA, California is the gun crime issue. Not Sacramento.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomtangentsrme

Hate to be your buzz kill, but LA, California is the gun crime issue. Not Sacramento.

I should have said Oakland instead of Sacramento. They're only about 60 or 70 miles apart.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

When it comes to gun violence, what's a two hour drive right?

Not Sacramento, not Oakland. Los Angeles.
An 8 hour drive from Sacramento.

Once again hate to be your buzz kill.
I've actually met the Mayor, in an informal meeting (at a starbucks). I'm sure he's hiding something. But don't blast a town. Blast the politician.

top topics

join