It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Autism rates exploding in Asia after they adopt western vaccination protocols.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Pardon?

Sure, because studies by the government and the drug companies are to be trusted. Gotcha.

Second line.

Refute the content in the studies.
Then I may take you seriously. But you won't because you can't so you will stick with the easy conspiracy.
Congratulations.

Many already have, but you claim their studies are invalid. Watching more and more kids fall to autism isn't an "easy conspiracy", either. But, hey, pretend that isn't an issue. Vaccines can't possibly be bad because the medical industry that makes them, and the government, told you so.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

Sure, because studies by the government and the drug companies are to be trusted. Gotcha.

Second line.

Which ones would be accepted by you and your kind? I would just like to know before the goalposts get moved again...

What "kind" would that be?

Biased much?

The "kind" that rejects all scientific data, but supports fear not based on any science. You know, kind of like a bunch of 5 year olds crouching in the dark afraid the boogeyman is going to get them...
Biased much? Yes. I support facts and science. Not fear.

I never rejected "all scientific data", but nice ad hominem attack there. Anything valid to add?

Somehow, I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Nice evasion. Care to answer the original question or are we to keep dancing so you don't have to acknowledge that this isn't true?

Edit: Hmm...probably have to ask the question again.

What research would be acceptable? Just ones that agree with your stance with bad/faulty science used, or are others allowed as well? I only ask because you are in the minority (seeing as how you say you are not part of that group I described)of people that believe in science, but don't believe it when it comes to this topic.

edit on 5-7-2015 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Second line.

Then I may take you seriously. But you won't because you can't so you will stick with the easy conspiracy.
Congratulations.

Many already have, but you claim their studies are invalid. Watching more and more kids fall to autism isn't an "easy conspiracy", either. But, hey, pretend that isn't an issue. Vaccines can't possibly be bad because the medical industry that makes them, and the government, told you so.

...and independent labs, and peer reviewed papers, etc, etc.
You know....sound science in general agrees with this point and disagrees with your viewpoint.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
For the anti vaxxers.
Stop drinking water..Millions of people drink water everyday and later on die...Coincidence?...I think not..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Thats the problem with anti vaxxers..they don't seem to realize that millions upon millions of people get vaccines yet where are these millions upon millions of cases of Austism?

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
here is a very good video that talks about autism history and why the numbers rise, or "appear to rise"

www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-7-2015 by Ghostinshell because: edit quotes

edit on 6-7-2015 by Ghostinshell because:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Second line.

Congratulations.

Show me the studies which prove a connection between vaccines and autism and I'll happily review them.
If they're wrong I'll tell you and I'll tell you why, from a science perspective.
If they're correct I'll happily change what I know.

One rule though, it will be purely from a scientific perspective as stated, no conspiracies allowed.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Second line.

Congratulations.

Those three words there.
The ones I've highlighted.
That says all anyone needs to know about what you and your ilk think of autism (and what you know about it too).

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I don't believe that vaccines directly induces autism but that they might be part of the reasons. To my belief, vaccines might give particular temporary protections but they would lower the overall health of our immune system and I'm not the only one that believe it is so.

The medical thought is that we trade a small immune depression for an immunity to one disease. Now let me repeat, we are trading a total immune system depression (our only defense against all known disease - including millions of pathogens) for a temporary immunity against one disease, usually an innocuous childhood disease. Therefore, the trade is not at all fair. Mullins puts it this way, "Are we trading mumps and measles for cancer and AIDS."

Autistics usually have a lowered immune system compared to the norm. Lowered immune systems can create bacterial gut problems, which seems to be also linked to autism.

Viruses can affect DNA too.

According to new research, as much as eight percent of the human genome consists of viruses that inserted themselves into our DNA for replication, including the gene that causes schizophrenia.

The way viruses naturally affect us is very different from vaccines because of the way it's administrated. By injecting directly into our blood system, viruses which would of never reach certain parts of our bodies, like passing our brain barrier, now can and who knows how it can affect us?

I would never want to remove access to vaccines because many people believe in them, which is their choice, and they might be right. But I seriously don't trust the same corporations making money when we are sick with the task of creating vaccines, to me, it doesn't make sense...ESPECIALLY considering that most vaccines aren't directly profitable. When a multi-billion dollar corporation does something that isn't directly profitable, it's called an investment.

Just like drug use can trigger underlying mental problems, a weakened immune system could trigger underlaying autism problems.

I'm strongly concern about the LONG TERM side effect of vaccines which is something very very hard to research. I'm not alone to have this doubt.

Of course, other factors can lower, even more so, our immune system like pollution, herbicides, pesticides, nutrition and genetics...but vaccines seem to be another drop into an overfilling glass.

I will not and cannot say for certain that the sources enumerated are 100% right just like I can't 100% believe sources payed by governments and big pharma. I sincerly don't know the cold hard truth and NO ONE on this forum can.

My gut and my "unofficial connection" to the universal conscience tells me that deep inside, vaccines, as of now, are wolves in sheep's clothing and shouldn't be blindly trusted.
edit on 6-7-2015 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator
I don't believe that vaccines directly induces autism but that they might be part of the reasons. To my belief, vaccines might give particular temporary protections but they would lower the overall health of our immune system and I'm not the only one that believe it is so.

The medical thought is that we trade a small immune depression for an immunity to one disease. Now let me repeat, we are trading a total immune system depression (our only defense against all known disease - including millions of pathogens) for a temporary immunity against one disease, usually an innocuous childhood disease. Therefore, the trade is not at all fair. Mullins puts it this way, "Are we trading mumps and measles for cancer and AIDS."

Autistics usually have a lowered immune system compared to the norm. Lowered immune systems can create bacterial gut problems, which seems to be also linked to autism.

Viruses can affect DNA too.

According to new research, as much as eight percent of the human genome consists of viruses that inserted themselves into our DNA for replication, including the gene that causes schizophrenia.

The way viruses naturally affect us is very different from vaccines because of the way it's administrated. By injecting directly into our blood system, viruses which would of never reach certain parts of our bodies, like passing our brain barrier, now can and who knows how it can affect us?

I would never want to remove access to vaccines because many people believe in them, which is their choice, and they might be right. But I seriously don't trust the same corporations making money when we are sick with the task of creating vaccines, to me, it doesn't make sense...ESPECIALLY considering that most vaccines aren't directly profitable. When a multi-billion dollar corporation does something that isn't directly profitable, it's called an investment.

Just like drug use can trigger underlying mental problems, a weakened immune system could trigger underlaying autism problems.

I'm strongly concern about the LONG TERM side effect of vaccines which is something very very hard to research. I'm not alone to have this doubt.

Of course, other factors can lower, even more so, our immune system like pollution, herbicides, pesticides, nutrition and genetics...but vaccines seem to be another drop into an overfilling glass.

I will not and cannot say for certain that the sources enumerated are 100% right just like I can't 100% believe sources payed by governments and big pharma. I sincerly don't know the cold hard truth and NO ONE on this forum can.

My gut and my "unofficial connection" to the universal conscience tells me that deep inside, vaccines, as of now, are wolves in sheep's clothing and shouldn't be blindly trusted.

So what comes first, the "lowered" immune system or the autism?
Ask your "unofficial connection".
Although personally I would take what it says with a pinch of salt...

And please don't call people with autism "autistics".
That's really dehumanising and unpleasant.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

The chicken or the egg comes first hehe

I feel the same way.

No, calling people and things by their definition sure might not be politically correct but an apple's an apple.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The chicken or the egg comes first hehe

I feel the same way.

No, calling people and things by their definition sure might not be politically correct but an apple's an apple.

1. So you haven't a clue.
Not a surprise.

2. You've at least some sense.

3. By calling people with autism (or autistic people) "autistics" as you did, removes them of their humanity.
It's got nothing to do with being pc or not.
And the piece you linked says exactly the same if you care to read it properly.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Part of me thinks we've just gotten hypersensitive to diagnosing Autism. I think 20 years ago no one would think twice about a kid, but these days parents are hypochondriacs and demand a diagnosis as to why little Timmy isn't learning as fast or isn't as social as his peers.

Americans love them some drugs, and we love shoving a pill into someone's mouth to "fix" something. Depressed? Take a pill! Anxious? Take a pill! Kid not acting as you expect or want? Give him some pills!

We never learn behavior and thought modification to alienate these problems. Sure, some of them are def. chemically based, but the great thing about the brain is how plastic it is. You can literally think your your way out of many mind states.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Not a surprise.

Good, then we both don't have a clue. No need to be uptight and smarta** about it.

3. By calling people with autism (or autistic people) "autistics" as you did, removes them of their humanity.

Well I can read better than you it seems : /

From the source :

If it offends you, then YOU are the ones giving it more importance than the person by being offended by it in the first place. YOU are the one who thinks it’s more important when you hear it and YOU are the one who gives it more importance by getting all upset about it. The person that says “Autistic Person” had never considered ever putting anything first before their child until you came along and pointed it out.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

You know, I'm sure know you're going to get raked over the coals for posting this, but you posted anyway. That's awesome, seriously.

I am no expert and this is solely my opinon, but it is based in fact...which I suppose makes it a theory, really:

You are not very far off the mark here. I'm not sure that "autism" is a very accurate term, because thousands of kids are being misdiagnosed with Autism/Asperger's, ADD, and ADHD in every demographic, only to be discovered later was actually something totally different entirely, something completely unrelated...but autistic behavior patterns, definitely. I personally believe something even more scary is happening, but there could very well be something to what you're saying; a set of chemically induced symptoms or side-effects of something that is used in the mass production of vaccines. That could either be for one of two reasons:

1) It is something that the scientists creating the vaccines don't realize, and so far no one has been able to put two and two together until just now, or have been denying knowledge of due to leaning on some moral crutch involving the belief that the benefits so greatly out-weigh the harmful effects that they can justify not telling the public about it...essentially "playing god".

2) They are deliberately manufacturing an agent that is designed to induce certain mental "illnesses"...maybe to control people, or implant something later on down the road that could enable them to easily subdue mass amounts of people at once if needed (such as a microchip, for example), and the behaviors are actually a side effect of that agent being introduced for a different purpose.

I know what I believe, anyway...I'm not "anti-vax" because I have seen firsthand what some of these diseases can do to a person, but there are a lot of things that have gotten my alarm bells ringing, particularly since Nov. of 2012.

Lots of people don't realize the strangeness surrounding the flu vaccine, for instance. We have always had a shortage of flu vaccine. Always. And so much so that some years, we were only giving it to those directly at high risk for contracting a severe case of it, because there was nowhere near enough to go around. And the flu vaccine is iffy anyway, because it is typically a season behind...you're not really getting a vaccine that will necessarily protect against the newest strain of influenza. It will afford a small amount of protection, but people can still either get the flu despite the vaccine, actually contract it from the vaccine, and of course the virus can mutate into something that is immune to the current vaccine.

All of a sudden, in San Antonio the winter of 2012, there was a huge uptick of community outreach for the vaccine. Suddenly, not only did they magically have a surplus of the vaccine, but they had mobile units setting up literally all over the city to administer it for free, to millions of people, seven days a week...staying open late too. I am not exaggerating; they were setting up booths on the street corners, too. They were advertising it everywhere, and really pushing it on people...scaring people into taking it, in fact. And if you give them a hard time about it they get really rude and pushy, too...I have SLE and cannot get the vaccine, but I literally had a woman peddling it outside a grocery store tell me that "the new formula" can't make you sick...a complete and utter lie (which I told her, loudly) but how many other people stupidly believed her and got the injection? I'm guessing a lot. This has continued every year since then and, as with so many other things that are happening, somehow people are simply not seeing the pattern emerging.

Then of course the "anti-vax" campaign started going full-force, so there were even more efforts made to discredit anyone who speaks out against vaccinations and find ways to push them instead. So subsequently, there were public incidents such as the measles outbreak at Disneyworld...(couldn't ask for a better scare-tactic than that to prompt a surge of parents seeking Rubella/Rubeola vaccinations)...and of course the Ebola outbreak, in which they were somehow able to very quickly and suddenly discover a "cure" for it for the first time since 1976, which is at least how long they've known about it, and just as suddenly created a miracle vaccine for that too. Yet no one thinks that is even a little bit strange? Apparently not...and as we know, fear is a great motivator.

What you're saying has merit, no doubt about it. I never would have thought about the strange rise in the number of children diagnosed with Autism and similar disorders being connected with vaccines, but the number really has increased, even in this country... and it is not a huge stretch to think that could very well be by design. We have long had the technology to weaponize viruses, and we have the ability to use nano-probes to target specific areas in the body...they've been doing that with cancer treatments for quite some time now; "seeding" tumors to get to them without surgical intervention...and the delivery method for that is injection.

Definitely something to think about. Thank you for posting!

edit on 31071America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jul 2015 13:07:16 -050031pm31186America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Not a surprise.

Good, then we both don't have a clue. No need to be uptight and smarta** about it.

Well I can read better than you it seems : /

From the source :

If it offends you, then YOU are the ones giving it more importance than the person by being offended by it in the first place. YOU are the one who thinks it’s more important when you hear it and YOU are the one who gives it more importance by getting all upset about it. The person that says “Autistic Person” had never considered ever putting anything first before their child until you came along and pointed it out.

No I don't have a clue but Irrespective of whether immune dysfunction causes autism or is a result of it, the fact remains that vaccines don't cause autism.
There's no association at all.
www.sciencedirect.com...

And as for the blog you linked, fair enough, I'll give you that.
I'll put my glasses on next time.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

clearly you do not know what the ingredients in vaccines are and what they do. there is no "junk" in vaccines, no poisons.

You sure about that? Might want to educate yourself:

Additives used in the production of vaccines may include
suspending fluid (e.g. sterile water, saline, or fluids containing protein);
preservatives and stabilizers to help the vaccine remain unchanged (e.g. albumin, phenols, and glycine); and
adjuvants or enhancers to help the vaccine to be more effective.

Common substances found in vaccines include:

Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response.

Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.

Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.

Egg protein is found in influenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.

Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use an inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.

Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.

Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contain more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria.

For children with a prior history of allergic reactions to any of these substances in vaccines, parents should consult their child’s healthcare provider before vaccination.

FROM THE CDC

If you have any of the following symptoms, see your physician, especially if you have kidney disease or are on dialysis:
Confusion
Muscle weakness
Bone pain, deformities, and fractures
Seizures
Speech problems
Slow growth—in children
Complications may include:
Lung problems
Nervous system problems causing difficulty with voluntary and involuntary actions
Bone diseases
Brain diseases and disorders
Anemia
Impaired iron absorption

aluminum toxicity

Formaldehyde is a known carcinogen too:

The National Toxicology Program (NTP) is formed from parts of several different US government agencies, including the National Institutes of Health (NIH), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The NTP lists formaldehyde as "known to be a human carcinogen."

Formaldehyde-Carcinogen

Thimerosal is also poisonous. It contains mercury, which is toxic to humans. And because of FDA regulatory language, it is still present in vaccines (including influenza vaccine), and can be hidden if it is not listed as a preservative in the ingredient table, and also has other chemical names.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

I didn't evade anything. How about you answer your own question? What research is acceptable to you? Just studies that agree with your stance, with bad/faulty science used, or are others allowed as well? See how that works? You show your bias when you assume that any study that shows a different conclusion from the one you accept is based on "bad/faulty science". Typical. There is no point discussing an issue like this with someone whose mind is planted in concrete.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

...and independent labs, and peer reviewed papers, etc, etc.
You know....sound science in general agrees with this point and disagrees with your viewpoint.

Peer reviewed simply means that the person doing the study towed the party line, and was thus accepted. Not a valid consideration, sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join