It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is light pollution stopping us from spotting UFO'S?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
ufos that are like 'moving stars' arent seen during daylight often but moving light orbs are probably more common than we realize

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: wmd_2008

Hahaha you would say that WMD. The point the OP made about a type of pollution - light in that case and electrical in mine is completely a valid possibility in explaining hot spots for UFO activity. It must have some impact on ufo flight paths and the way the machines operate.

Sorry WHAT !!!

So now you are claiming Aliens (if they visit) that have the technology to travel vast distances to get here have craft that are effected by light pollution/electricity.

I think they would have more challenging things to deal with in space.

Do YOU ever read what you type before posting it because it seems to be any old BS that comes into your head

Come on WMD give over................................ Where did I say anything about the UFOs being alien? Best bet is these things live here and exist along with us in a different dimension. We don't even know what they are or where they come from. What we do know is they exist and are seen by many human on Planet Earth.

Please continue to live in your state mandated belief system if that's what you understand and are used to to.
Maybe it's time to think a little out the box WMD

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Some advice to you from my sig

Before looking outside the box check the box is empty!

Maybe if some on here had some nads when they had a chance to confront their belief and they weren't so chicken eh they would no the answer orb

edit on 16-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Some advice to you from my sig

Before looking outside the box check the box is empty!

Maybe if some on here had some nads when they had a chance to confront their belief and they weren't so chicken eh they would no the answer orb

You saying I didn't have the balls to stand my ground when the orbs circled us dozens of same coloured pairs above us with the red lighthouse type shining its laser beam around us and the angle grinder white type morphed into an angel type, amber oranges morphed into dumbell types and a radiant white mothership buzzed us four times after which it crop sprayed us with something close to a candy floss substance? YOU WOULD HAVE RUN TOO WMD! Humans get scared of the out of the ordinary!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join