It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remain vigilant this Fourth of July !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I will admit that you did surprise me this time. Normally you read the first two paragraphs before you assume you know it all. This was my second paragraph ............

I would preferred this thread not to fall into a false flag or blame game. Don't worry about who is at fault just remain vigilant . Myself I will not worry whether It is Isis, TPTB, The US government , Agenda 22 or anyone else.

It don't matter to me where the threat could from. My advice is to keep your eyes open . No one could possibly argue with that statement. So I guess you're just here to argue .

So I will leave you with my normal parting word for endless arguments .

Potato.

edit on 1-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

And I don't care about any of that. I'm not going to remain vigilant because remaining vigilant is exhausting. I'm trying to relax and have fun, because I know that nothing will happen. Feel free to remain vigilant for the both of us. I could care less to waste my time like that.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Good advice! I have actually had someone with whom I chat elsewhere online state a similar warning, because, in her case, she felt something big might happen. Either way, it's sensible to take precautions, because large events are often targets for those wanting to cause fear among the populace. We plan to avoid the bigger crowds, and head for a smaller venue, small town, less people, and oh, yeah, lots of guns can legally be there!! That, I love!

Stay safe, peeps!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
a reply to: Skid Mark

Keep your radio on or get a scanner app for your cellphone.

Interesting.....know of a good safe app for that? Never thought about it, but would not mind having one! Any legal issues with them?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Not sure about safe I just downloaded 2 free scanner years ago. On iPhones the only thing I've noticed is when you engage them my camera flash stays on . I think it's a safety feature for the police ?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

My S.O. uses TuneIn Radio on his phone...no problems.
I prefer scanamerica on the laptop or pad. No issues.

I don't think there ARE any legal implications unless one used it in the commission of a crime or assisted the criminals and broadcasted info. I think...

I know you weren't asking me just throwing in my 2

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Not sure about safe I just downloaded 2 free scanner years ago. On iPhones the only thing I've noticed is when you engage them my camera flash stays on . I think it's a safety feature for the police ?

That seems odd. Maybe, but more like a nosy feature, if it's for the police. Will have to check around and see what I can locate. Could be handy.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

My S.O. uses TuneIn Radio on his phone...no problems.
I prefer scanamerica on the laptop or pad. No issues.

I don't think there ARE any legal implications unless one used it in the commission of a crime or assisted the criminals and broadcasted info. I think...

I know you weren't asking me just throwing in my 2

Appreciated! My dad had a scanner at one point, and it was always interesting listening to whatever was going on. Will check those out. Being a night owl, would give me something else to do late, lol!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Totally get the 'late at night" thing!
Usually reading, working, ATSing, walking outside when the weather cooperates, TVs on, oh and on topic...vigilant...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TNMockingbird

Totally get the 'late at night" thing!
Usually reading, working, ATSing, walking outside when the weather cooperates, TVs on, oh and on topic...vigilant...

Sounds familiar! Books, stuff on Netflix, outside in good weather, and yeah, always vigilant! You just never know. One doesn't have to live in fear to pay attention.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm not even American but I believe something very big is going to happen in the US. There was just way too much happening in the months leading up to this. Like they were preparing for something big. Now with reports of US elite secretly leaving the country.

I don't know how to search for this but if I were you id be looking at where the people on your Forbes 500 list is.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Monkeygod333

Oh, likely something will. I know people elsewhere online that claim they feel something big is coming. If I was in a big city, I'd be staying home.

Any links to those reports? Sounds interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I will be Waiting to hear about the " False Flag " Terror Attacks on or near the 4Th of July . I will also Believe they are All Staged by U.S. Government Agencies for the Purpose of Continuing the Myth of Foreign Terrorists trying to Destroy America . Gee , I Sure Miss the Cold War , at Least you Knew your Enemy was REAL.............

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
meh

I pay the FBI, the CIA, and my local law enforcement, to protect me, I am not going to be going out looking for trouble, or wait for the sky to fall this weekend...

I would suggest to have a good time, be aware of your surrounding and have a good time...

It sounds more like your going to be out looking for trouble...

I would rather let trouble come to me, thru my experience I can deal with it better..

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

I do the same and will do the same as you this weekend . But if I see someone set a backpack down behind a group of kids and walk away. I'm going to yell hey buddy you forgot your backpack !!!!

If you just want to ignore instances like that feel free to .

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join