It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality and population control, Is this a grand conspiracy ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
First off all this is just a chit chat to look at this from a larger grand scale,
I will begin with the Georgia Guidestones which clearly states to keep the population at a certain level. This is chiseled in to a state monument along with being a set of guidelines for the ( New World Order)

My next part will be Religion, the majority of religion around the world have always disproved and condemned this type of behavior up until recently they have basically put a complete stop to trying and are now just letting this epidemic run it's course. At the end of the day if you remove all science and technology, in order to procreate and replenish the population you need a "Man and Woman" FULL STOP.

Now I will talk about foods. It is a well known fact now that a lot of foods have certain hormones and chemicals in them that alter a persons sexuality and libido. Take Kelloggs cornflakes for example, it contains certain properties that decrease a males sex drive. That is only one product of many out there. I ask you this how well do we know the true nature and the contents of the food we eat and how it effects the human body.

I want to state another valid point, that there have always been gay and lesbian people but lately there has been a rapid clime in homosexuality in the past decade. and when I say rapid im talking about quicker then it should naturally occur which brings me to thinking this new homosexuality element in society has been socially played upon by the POWERS AT B / NWO to help slow down the growth of the population.

Now I am well aware a lot of gay's, bi's and other people are going to try to take a stab at me. But before you do I just wanna say I have a lot of gay friends and have learned to accept people for who they are.

But at the end of the day all of these factors put together makes me wonder if something grand is at play here.
edit on 28-6-2015 by Abavs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
These "gay agenda" threads are becoming more and more subtle.

Be honest OP, you're not asking us, you're telling us... Right?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
An unnatural progression of the homosexuals ???? God damn those illuminatis...

Hmm, now that gay marriage is ok, I guess all the hipsters will come out of the closet. Op may be on to something..

I'm amazed I'm still heterosexual at the moment, the agenda must need more drops of rainbow in the cauldron .

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

now just letting this epidemic run it's course

What epidemic is that then?
Surely your not saying homosexuality is an epidemic?

You say you have learned to accept people for who they are...
Doesn't sound like it...

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
so do you refer all your gay and lesbian friends as epidemics ... Or are you just two faced about it ?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It would be a little hard to do considering that in actual fact there has never been more than 2% of the population that is gay. It is all just a clever media campaign to make you think otherwise in order to make folks more friendly to "the cause."

If anything, they are using it to destroy the 1st Amendment via destruction of freedom of religion.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

your whole skewed view of what I consider reality is so odd it made me feel somewhat entertained in an amused way.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Please blame my white straight Christian parents for my gayness.

I knew I should have killed myself 30 years ago when I thought something was wrong with me.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Science and technology isn't being removed though, it's increasing.

Gay people do have children, you do realise this, right?

If they don't adopt, they use a a surrogate or IVF, or even do it the old fashioned way!

There will be no decline in human population from homosexuality.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wetpaint72

I knew I should have killed myself 30 years ago when I thought something was wrong with me.

Yes. Shame on you for spreading your gay around. Look how scared you got the OP!

I kid, of course. No offense meant.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I can't imagine allowing myself to be controlled by delusions of some alternative meaning to some persons personal philosophy that they had enough money to erect a stone monument to. This is a massive world with lots of words carved in lots of stones.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Can you put your thinking caps on for just one second for today. Think about Population Control and what mechanisms can be played upon and used to decrease future populations. This is all I am trying to state here is this Gay propaganda is been carefully played upon and I think there is a hidden agenda here at play by the NWO. It does not take a genius to figure this out if you look at it from a larger scale. Another way to look at this is lets just say 10% of the population is currently gay, that means in turn (with OUT the means of using science and technology) equals a 10% drop in Procreate.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Is the OP worried he/she may switch teams?, no amount of exposure of any point of view or lifestyle would make me decide to switch..I believe you are born however you are born.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How in the hell would you or anyone else know that? Even today with the 'gay agenda' in full swing... there are lots of closeted gay people. No one can possibly know the actual percentage.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

originally posted by: Wetpaint72

Yes. Shame on you for spreading your gay around. Look how scared you got the OP!

I kid, of course. No offense meant.

Of course none taken.
Lucky for the o.p. I'm too old, tired and lazy now to give a s#it about it. Thanks for appreciating my morbid sarcasm.

Peace and love.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Wetpaint72

Can't blame anybody for being born how you were intended to be....You're gay I'm hetro, and we are both fine!

**of course I know you're just kiddin, (about the blame I mean..... :duh

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The only conspiracy of merit might be that since equality was granted to the LGBT community, some have taken advantage of that to try and eliminate the 1st Amendment.

If they wanted population control, all they'd need to do is spread naked pictures of any Kardashian.

That'd put a damper on any aspect of procreation.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Who tried to eliminate the 1st Amendment?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
The only conspiracy of merit might be that since equality was granted to the LGBT community, some have taken advantage of that to try and eliminate the 1st Amendment.

If they wanted population control, all they'd need to do is spread naked pictures of any Kardashian.

That'd put a damper on any aspect of procreation.

Ugh. Just the thought makes me want to rush out and get a vasectomy.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So i may be a Gay plant controlled by the government to control the population so a one world religion and government will take control?

So, GLBTQ are not really born, we are created using Straight parents that have eaten foods that change the structure of their genes so when they have kids they are GLBTQ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join