It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homosexuality and population control, Is this a grand conspiracy ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: gosseyn

The body is what makes us human. The mind is merely the body seen and spoken about from a subjective view. There is no such thing, nor ever will be, a human without a human body.

My opinion is that even if you take my brain out and destroy my body, place my brain in a glass recipient with the right technologies to keep it alive and well, make it able too sense the outside world and interact with it in some manner, for example being able to have a discussion just like this discussion now, I would still be human. For me it's the mind which makes us human, our emotions, our memories, our perspective, our subjectivity etc..

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I take a few issues with that.

For one, your would be a brain hooked up to a machine, not a human. Two, the brain is a part of the body, a human body. Three, when you speak of "I", you're not speaking about just your brain. Four, with simple observation, only bodies think, only brains do not.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I take a few issues with that.

For one, your would be a brain hooked up to a machine, not a human.

You are assuming here that we have the same definition about what makes us human, when clearly we do not.

Two, the brain is a part of the body, a human body.

What is a human body ? If I cut my little toe, am I still a human in your eyes ? What quantity of body parts do I have to remove to become something else than a human, from your perspective ?

Three, when you speak of "I", you're not speaking about just your brain.

No but it's the brain who says 'I', not my feet or my hair. Moreover there is a certain plasticity to the brain, it can adapt to body parts missing, even more when some body parts are missing from birth, from foetus development problems. I could still say 'I' if I had been born without arms and legs.

Four, with simple observation, only bodies think, only brains do not.

I don't quite follow you here.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
No I don't think gayness is increasing, it is just more visible. What was once carefully hidden is now out in the open. In the old days a gay man would be a "confirmed bachelor" and people let it go at that. Even when I went to high school, it wasn't openly discussed. We all knew who the gay guys were, though. In college the gays and lesbians were "out".
a reply to: Abavs

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

You are assuming here that we have the same definition about what makes us human, when clearly we do not.

Humans give birth to human bodies, not brains. We can see what a human being is by looking at them. It's really that simple. Any hypothetical human does not suffice to give any accurate description of a human being. If you identify as a brain, then show me a picture of yourself and prove it is the case.

What is a human body ? If I cut my little toe, am I still a human in your eyes ? What quantity of body parts do I have to remove to become something else than a human, from your perspective ?

A human body is what you're born as. How it is modified and classified during its lifespan is a matter of taste.

Three, when you speak of "I", you're not speaking about just your brain.
No but it's the brain who says 'I', not my feet or my hair. Moreover there is a certain plasticity to the brain, it can adapt to body parts missing, even more when some body parts are missing from birth, from foetus development problems. I could still say 'I' if I had been born without arms and legs.

Show me one brain saying I and you might have a point.

Four, with simple observation, only bodies think, only brains do not.

I can sit a living human body on a couch and prove it is thinking—ask it some questions, monitor its brain activity, witness its behaviors etc. Could you do the same with a brain?

to keep this somewhat on topic, distinctions such as gay or straight don't make a human being what it is. Who one falls in love with, how they act, or has sexual relations with or, in your case, what part of the body they identify with, doesn't make them what they are.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I see a lot of talk about being 'born that way' as if that is a reasonable response to being different from the 'norm'. I don't like the comparison between homosexuals and pedophiles, I would completely trust my uncle with my son, but when it comes to this I have to.

They are also born the way they are, but they are expected to suppress their desires, where as homosexuals say that they can't suppress theirs. Pedophilia is seen as a disease, an imbalance in brain chemistry. Is this the only imbalance that is unacceptable?

I'm not trying to say they are the same thing, but we seriously need to actually look at these type of problems (for lack of a better word) from all possible angles. You can't just say well it's different, that's not a reasonable answer.
edit on 29-6-2015 by DaesDaemar because: Added content

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Humans give birth to human bodies, not brains. We can see what a human being is by looking at them. It's really that simple. Any hypothetical human does not suffice to give any accurate description of a human being. If you identify as a brain, then show me a picture of yourself and prove it is the case.

Humans don't give birth to brains ? So you mean that humans give birth to brainless bodies ? And the brains are added later ? I see

So you base everything on pictures and appearances ? It doesn't matter, I could show you a picture of my full naked body right now and it would be me, and 10 minutes later - the time it would take me to cut my arms, legs, tongue, nose, genitals, remove all hairs etc..-, I would show you a picture of me and it would still be me. The thingy that is able to think and say "this is me" is the brain, nothing else, not my hair, legs, arms or nose. My brain is the seat of my mind, the very thing that defines me, which is comprised of all my memories and experiences, my personality etc.. Those things don't reside in my foot but inside my brain. I am my brain, you can cut out and burn everything else around it and leave just my brain and with the right technologies we would still be able to continue this discussion. The same would be impossible with just my body without my brain. You really disagree with this ?

A human body is what you're born as. How it is modified and classified during its lifespan is a matter of taste.

You seem to have a very loose conceptions of the concepts that you use yourself. "A human body" can mean everything and anything, you use a concept that lacks precision and resolution. I asked you to tell me where you draw the line between what is human and what is non-human, but you didn't answer. I mean, concepts that generalise too much are not useful.

Show me one brain saying I and you might have a point.

I could show you that a body without a brain would be unable to say 'I'. Do you disagree with the scientific fact that the seat of thought is in the brain ? Because really I have the impression that you think and talk like if there has never been any science done on the subject.

I can sit a living human body on a couch and prove it is thinking—ask it some questions, monitor its brain activity, witness its behaviors etc. Could you do the same with a brain?
Could you have the same conversation with a brainless body ?

It also seems to me that you ignore technology. What is not possible today might become possible tomorrow. And what about mind reading ? There has been some progress made in this department. I can also think of head transplant and later brain transplant.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abavs
First off all this is just a chit chat to look at this from a larger grand scale,
I will begin with the Georgia Guidestones which clearly states to keep the population at a certain level. This is chiseled in to a state monument along with being a set of guidelines for the ( New World Order)

My next part will be Religion, the majority of religion around the world have always disproved and condemned this type of behavior up until recently they have basically put a complete stop to trying and are now just letting this epidemic run it's course. At the end of the day if you remove all science and technology, in order to procreate and replenish the population you need a "Man and Woman" FULL STOP.

Now I will talk about foods. It is a well known fact now that a lot of foods have certain hormones and chemicals in them that alter a persons sexuality and libido. Take Kelloggs cornflakes for example, it contains certain properties that decrease a males sex drive. That is only one product of many out there. I ask you this how well do we know the true nature and the contents of the food we eat and how it effects the human body.

I want to state another valid point, that there have always been gay and lesbian people but lately there has been a rapid clime in homosexuality in the past decade. and when I say rapid im talking about quicker then it should naturally occur which brings me to thinking this new homosexuality element in society has been socially played upon by the POWERS AT B / NWO to help slow down the growth of the population.

Now I am well aware a lot of gay's, bi's and other people are going to try to take a stab at me. But before you do I just wanna say I have a lot of gay friends and have learned to accept people for who they are.

But at the end of the day all of these factors put together makes me wonder if something grand is at play here.

Why not.It's scientific fact that nutrition plays a big role in deciding the gender of an unborn baby and it's sexuality.Plus the male population has been showing a decline in testosterone over the last two decades.That's how skinny jeans and indie music came about.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I read somewhere that men who don't have enough ZINC in them tend towards the effeminate sex, as some may or may not know that ZINC is a male much needed mineral supplement which is very difficult to find it seems in foods these days. And buying a vitamin won't work as all the vitamins are crap, you need liquid Zinc to have an actual effect.

No Zinc or lack of it for men = girlie style results.

here is one such article.

ZINC DEFICIENCY
edit on 6/29/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

First off all this is just a chit chat to look at this from a larger grand scale,
I will begin with the Georgia Guidestones which clearly states to keep the population at a certain level. This is chiseled in to a state monument along with being a set of guidelines for the ( New World Order)

My next part will be Religion, the majority of religion around the world have always disproved and condemned this type of behavior up until recently they have basically put a complete stop to trying and are now just letting this epidemic run it's course. At the end of the day if you remove all science and technology, in order to procreate and replenish the population you need a "Man and Woman" FULL STOP.

Now I will talk about foods. It is a well known fact now that a lot of foods have certain hormones and chemicals in them that alter a persons sexuality and libido. Take Kelloggs cornflakes for example, it contains certain properties that decrease a males sex drive. That is only one product of many out there. I ask you this how well do we know the true nature and the contents of the food we eat and how it effects the human body.

I want to state another valid point, that there have always been gay and lesbian people but lately there has been a rapid clime in homosexuality in the past decade. and when I say rapid im talking about quicker then it should naturally occur which brings me to thinking this new homosexuality element in society has been socially played upon by the POWERS AT B / NWO to help slow down the growth of the population.

Now I am well aware a lot of gay's, bi's and other people are going to try to take a stab at me. But before you do I just wanna say I have a lot of gay friends and have learned to accept people for who they are.

But at the end of the day all of these factors put together makes me wonder if something grand is at play here.

There has been no sharp increase in the number of gays. Its just they are more open about being gay since its no longer a stigma. Your entire argument is therefre total crap. Well done.

h, and you've learned to accept them for who they are?? Wow! You mean, fellow human beings? How good of you! What a disgusting statement.
edit on 29-6-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Sure... the evil governments are now making people homossexual. Do you realize there have been gays since the dawn of time, and in most cultures they were actually treated equally to everyone else...?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The best method to cut birth rates is to increase standards of living and education. In countries where these are high birth rates have dropped to replacement levels. Would it not make more sense for the ptb to use this methods rather than sneakily trying to make people gay?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

This is a falsehood. The only religions that are against this are Abrahamic ones. Traditionally most polytheist and non Abrahamic religions don't mind homosexuality at all. Greek life used to celebrate homosexuality. Heck in Christianity used to perform gay marriages. So your claim of "always disproved and condemned is false."

Well known fact? Well known by who? Where are your sources for this?

Where are you sources for this claim too? Also how do you know that the rapid rise isn't due to people afraid to come out before now are finding it more acceptable?

Just a heads up, this is internet speak for trying to excuse racist/bigoted thoughts. Just say your opinion and let the cards fall. If you get called a bigot, then so be it. Saying you have gay friends isn't going to change anyone's mind about you.

Nope. You are wrong. The birth rate in this country has stayed around 1%. It decreases some every now and then, but it isn't in free fall mode (which is what would have to happen for the population level to get down to the amount predicted in the Georgia Guidestones).

Not to mention, homosexuality is accepted around the world by other countries. They are all doing just fine. Stop pretending like the US is indicative of the world's opinions.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Can we assume then that you are homosexual?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Why would you assume that?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

I dont think there has been a "climb" in homosexuality , I just think more people are comfortable being who they are now...

I know a lot of gay people, and trust me they have no agenda other then trying to live their lives as best they can.....

I also dont think the gov is "making" gays....

its true testosterone levels in men are much lower in the majority then there use to be, etc etc...

But lifestyles have changed too, work environments and the types of things we do as men.......not all of us tho, I still go out and do my manly hunting, camping , fishing , hiking and general guy stuff......

But the dynamic has changed drastically over the years......

I dont think this is a conspiracy I think its a natural order of things..........

Much a kin to how we went from hunter gatherers, to farmers.......

edit on 6/29/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Why should we assume that? Is it not possible for a heterosexual to defend homosexuality in your mind? I'd say that such opinions are bigoted of heterosexuals.
edit on 29-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am reminded of the letter to the Church of Pergamum and the warning against the Nicolaitians who adopted a when in Rome approach to their practices.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't care about religious allegories.

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: ketsuko

I don't care about religious allegories.

Then I don't care about your so-called proof.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join