It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Piñatas for Sale in Mexico After Inflammatory Immigrant Remarks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So happy Trump is in the running, for entertainment sake of course. Looks like Piñatas of the Donald have been showing up in Mexico after the inflammatory remarks about Mexican People.

I want one!

more from yahoo

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
That's funny.

Got to hand it to the Donald! He knows how to get publicity! When he gets ready to speak, everyone is going to listen.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The mouth on the pinata isn't big enough although they did get the hair right.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I love me some Donald. Agree or disagree with whatever he says at least he says it and stands by it instead of back pedaling every time someone disagrees. I'd rather know his views than have him change them every time the wind changed direction.

I can respect someone more for having an opinion I totally disagree with and not apologizing for it far more than someone who just gives me lip service.

The piñatas??? He will either laugh his arse off and get one himself or he will sue the pantalones off the makers... Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

What a terrible measure for placing respect. So just as long as someone who says awful stuff keeps saying (and doing) awful stuff they deserve respect? With that philosophy you would have to have a ton of respect for ISIS. They also keep saying (and doing) awful things, and don't back down. Jesus man. You're better than that. Rethinking bad ideas you once had is a sign that your mind actually works and you can question both the world and yourself. It's called growing. Maybe the first time around you got it wrong. Better to finally get it right than to stand stubbornly on the side of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

What a terrible measure for placing respect. So just as long as someone who says awful stuff keeps saying (and doing) awful stuff they deserve respect? With that philosophy you would have to have a ton of respect for ISIS. They also keep saying (and doing) awful things, and don't back down. Jesus man. You're better than that. Rethinking bad ideas you once had is a sign that your mind actually works and you can question both the world and yourself. It's called growing. Maybe the first time around you got it wrong. Better to finally get it right than to stand stubbornly on the side of ignorance.

What is awful to you is not awful to everybody. He is blunt. But, on these immigration words, he's right. But, he didn't dance around in a politically correct tutu, so "oh, my! He's soooo awful!" LOL

As for the disparaging things he said about undocumented immigrants – that Mexican immigrants are "bringing drugs … they're bringing crime … they're rapists" – the real estate mogul and reality star remains unapologetic.

"There is nothing to apologize for. Many bad people are pouring through. I'm not saying just Mexican, many bad people. All you have to do is ask the border patrol," Trump says. "I don't have a racist bone in my body. I'm just exposing things that everybody knows is happening, but nobody wants to talk about."

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks for chiming in, but it doesn't even matter if I think it's awful or not (or that he is the laughing stock of the political world). Who cares, that's not the point. It wasn't me who made the statement "I can respect someone more for having an opinion I totally disagree with and not apologizing for it". It was Kangaruex4Ewe. Clearly, that means that respect is going to someone just for being stubborn, no matter how stupid (or terrible) the point being made is. Which is, again, a really poor basis for respect.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
So happy Trump is in the running, for entertainment sake of course. Looks like Piñatas of the Donald have been showing up in Mexico after the inflammatory remarks about Mexican People.

I want one!

more from yahoo

ME TOO!!! thanks I needed that....

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

His campaign logo has a - wait for it - a comb over.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The political reality is that the GOP needs minorities and Latinos in particular to have any relevance in this political climate.

Trump just negated all the efforts moderate republicans had made to lure the usually conservative Latinos back into the republican party.

What a clown!

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I love me some Donald. Agree or disagree with whatever he says at least he says it and stands by it instead of back pedaling every time someone disagrees. I'd rather know his views than have him change them every time the wind changed direction.

I can respect someone more for having an opinion I totally disagree with and not apologizing for it far more than someone who just gives me lip service.

The piñatas??? He will either laugh his arse off and get one himself or he will sue the pantalones off the makers... Time will tell.

So labeling a whole group of people as rapists and criminals is a good thing now?

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I don't consider anyone having an opinion "awful stuff". I would rather know if someone is racist, bigoted, etc. and know they stand behind that than I would have someone feel that way and hide it away behind my back. I guess you prefer the saccharin smile/stepford wife approach better? It is what we have been trained to accept. I can respect that someone has guts to say what they think/feel even if I don't like/agree with it. We are talking about Trump here... Not Hitler. Respecting his ability to stand by what he says and condoning actions are two different things so let's not get that confused here and cloud the waters with something that hasn't happened. He voiced an opinion, he hasn't "done" anything.

Let's put it bluntly. I like that he isn't an arse kisser. I like that you know where he stands. That does not mean that I agree with what he says or how he feels all the time. I just like honesty even if it sucks. It's so rare in the political world, I am amazed it still exists at all.

edit on 6/28/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I wouldn't worry about it, a lot of people would prefer polite liars to harsh truths.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

If you look at the context and read other things he has said, you will see he wasn't labelling a whole group. He said they are bringing with them, rapists (true), crime (true), drugs (true).

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

That's completely obvious by what we have in government right now. I would think people would get tired of having smoke blown up their rear after a while, but I suppose not.

Let's just have all the candidates do what they normally do and we can find out where they stand AFTER we have another election... as usual.

I can bet you'll know where Trump stands on any issue far more clearly than Bush or Clinton in another 3 months. Whether anyone likes where he stands is another matter entirely... But I doubt there will be much more doubt, should he be in it for the long haul.

edit on 6/28/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
And you can buy those in good ol Albuquerque, NM. USA.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I'm waiting for someone to come out and call it a hate crime because they are symbolically beating someone with a stick.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
I'm waiting for someone to come out and call it a hate crime because they are symbolically beating someone with a stick.

Me, too

I wonder if they have one for Obama or Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Literally lol... Yeah. Wrong guy all together. You can beat his likeness with whatever you want, however you want for as long as you want and everything will Be just fine.

Truth.... It's what's for dinner.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The political reality is that the GOP needs minorities and Latinos in particular to have any relevance in this political climate.

Trump just negated all the efforts moderate republicans had made to lure the usually conservative Latinos back into the republican party.

What a clown!

This is where non latinos get it wrong.

Cubans are the conservatives.

The rest dont vote, or they vote democrat.

You are bunching a group of people as one entity based on a language half of them dont even speak. All im saying is, there really is no latino vote. Latinos are just like every other American. Latinos are white, black, brown and Asian. I bet you pass by latinos every day and you wouldnt know because people like you think that Latinos are brown and have heavy accents.

We need to stop making the word "Latino" into a racial group. Latinos represent EVERY colour.

Latinos have been US citizens from the begining.

Canidates need to stop making these US citizens feel second class by seperating them from the rest of the USA.

Just by saying the "Latino Vote" alienates them. Like they are different.

Latinos have been here a very long time. Its about time we stop seperating them and start treating them like every US citizen.

We are all American.
edit on 28-6-2015 by galaga because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join