It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Random thought about Shark News

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Just had a random thought.
Probably nothing, but-

I remember back right before 9/11, the news was all about shark attacks and sharks shutting down beaches, etc.

The news this week, despite all of the "real" news, has been jam packed with useless stories about sharks.

Is this secret code for those that know to prepare themselves?

Am I way off?
Should I go back to bed or take some time off from reading the news?

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Just had a random thought.
Probably nothing, but-

I remember back right before 9/11, the news was all about shark attacks and sharks shutting down beaches, etc.

The news this week, despite all of the "real" news, has been jam packed with useless stories about sharks.

Is this secret code for those that know to prepare themselves?

Am I way off?
Should I go back to bed or take some time off from reading the news?

Interesting....history repeating possibly. Guess we will see if there are larger attacks from IS this month.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FinalCountdown

The shark stuff is REAL..

I live in North Carolina, and have seen many private pictures of crazy amounts of sharks lately.
I guess that doesn't mean it's not a code, but it's something like twice in my lifetime I have seen anything like that.

Any other times there might be one shark you see per year tops, unless you are out fishing on a boat, but it never comes in to shore.
Mostly it's all dolphins.

so.
edit on 26-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I read somewhere that since 1918 there were only something like 52 or 62 shark attacks in N. Carolina, last week there were 3, all in the same short span of time. Definitely something messed up with the oceans/climates/migrations/somethin!

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Right now is what they call the "swarming season" for sharks.
link

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Nah shark attacks come in waves.

You are right they are VERY rare.
Which is why I said it's another one of those once in 15 years times..

It's probably some combination of ocean currents, and fish populations, and whatever else..

The fish on North Carolina beaches, at least where I have been (all my life) have been FULL of fish.
If you look at a map North Carolina it juts out into the ocean from the rest of the land.. The southern part of North Carolina has the Gulf stream, of warm water right up on the coast..

It's sort of perfect... For sharks and people. It's just the sharks usually stay away for I don't know why..
edit on 26-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
They even have shark shaped structures and a shark on the chalkboard on I pet goat 2 video. I've also been noticing a lot of sharks.a reply to: FinalCountdown

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ElOmen

put your bunny hat back on dude.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
More shark attacks in news today....seems these stories are gaining some legs.....

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
More shark attacks in news today....seems these stories are gaining some legs.....

dude.. wow.

anyway..
Yes someone had the news on and I overheard it. I forgot how disgusting the news feels on my brainwaves, but anyway, more shark attacks.. I think one more in North Carolina? And another .. So it's up to 6 attacks now.

2 More Shark Attacks Reported in the Carolinas
time.com...

Two new shark attacks were reported in North Carolina and South Carolina on Friday.

According to The Charlotte Observer, a 47-year-old man was bitten by a shark in Avon, N.C. and was being treated for leg and lower back injuries. Also on Friday, a man was bitten by a shark while swimming off of Hunting Island in South Carolina.

edit on 28-6-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Pun intended?

new topics

top topics

join