It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Jury For Willie McRae

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Willie McRae was said to have discovered child abuse by cabinet ministers and other leading members of the establishment on both sides of the Border. Shortly before his death he was seen photocopying a dossier of names in case something should happen to him.
www.express.co.uk...

At the time of his death, he was under constant surveillance by MI5/Special Branch. Retired policeman Donald Morrison (on duty at the time) saw them following Willie on a Friday afternoon - he was found the following morning with a fatal gunshot to the head.
you.38degrees.org.uk...

The Crown has now ruled out a fatal accident inquiry...
news.stv.tv...

I suspect Willie may have been given documents by Ross Hesketh. www.theguardian.com...
Ross had plenty of good information. exacteditions.theecologist.org...

Hilda Murrell died. hildamurrell.org...

Willie died.

Ross fled to Nigeria.

The Crown has ruled out a fatal accident inquiry.

I haven't.

Grand Jury For Willie McRae

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25 6 2015 by Kester because: dot dot dot

edit on 25 6 2015 by Kester because: spacing

edit on 25 6 2015 by Kester because: upper case

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

The article has been removed.

edit on 25-6-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Smells like a cover up to me from what i've read on the Willie McRae case, either that or piss poor Police work.?

The trouble is everything seems to be a bit sketchy. Some reports are of two shots to the the head..(suicide)? Some say one shot...Hmmmm.

If Willie WAS followed from Glasgow he sure made it easy for his killer/Killers to bump him off without being seen given the location. I've traveled this road countless times, Busier nowadays, but back then i'm sure one could travel that road for hours at a time without seeing another Car, especially at night.

I was thinking of doing a thread myself on the WM case, but i doubted anyone here would really give a flying #.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I think it was you who told me to look into the WM case leading to my previous WM thread.

Allegedly a nurse saw an X-ray showing two bullets.

This request was successful. www.whatdotheyknow.com... Though in the investigation you prompted me to make I came to the tentative conclusion it wasn't his gun. www.abovetopsecret.com...

...a pearl handled butt which was curved where you held it. I mean that the bottom of the butt was smooth and curved or rounded so that it fitted into your hand. The shape of the butt was very distinctive.

If this is the description of a pistol Willie kept in his office and the police photographs show a squared off butt then something isn't right. Did they get a close approximation going on a description of his gun? And who would keep a loaded revolver close at hand with the revolving action so worn the chamber had to be turned by hand?

This request was refused. www.whatdotheyknow.com... www.whatdotheyknow.com...

Finally, in relation to all of the information held by COPFS in relation to this case I consider that this information is exempt from release in terms of section 39 of FOISA as the release of such information would be likely to endanger the physical or mental health or the safety of an individual. I am of the view that the release of such personal, sensitive and distressing information about the circumstances of Mr McRae’s death into the public domain would be likely to have a negative impact on the mental well-being of his relatives who may not wish such information to be made public.

I do not, therefore, intend to provide you with any of the documentation that you have requested..

He was removed to the Neurosurgical Unit at Aberdeen Infirmary where he was examined by a
neurosurgeon who found a bullet wound in his right temple. X-rays confirmed that there was a bullet in his brain.

A bullet can be a true statement missing out the fact that there were two. We need to see those X-rays. But of course they will have been lost.

The gun was examined by 2 police firearms experts and found to be a 7 chamber, top-hinged, external hammer, single action revolver of the American manufacture (Smith and Wesson) designed to chamber .22 short rim fire cartridges. Although fully capable of being fired the ratchet mechanism on the rear of the cylinder was so worn that the cylinder had to be rotated manually to align the chambers with the barrel.

I find it a stretch to imagine Willie would have carried a malfunctioning pistol for protection. A fully functioning pistol shaped to go easily into a pocket seems more likely.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

There are suggestions a tyre was sabotaged to delay him.

Again I urge all activist who drive to study this. www.roadcraft.co.uk... www.amazon.co.uk...

Using this system will increase general safety and if it comes to the worst it will assist you in avoiding the nasty boxing in and driving you off the roads tricks that the clowns practice.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Also watch out for the auxiliary headlights that can be boosted up to high power to blind you in your mirror. They're a bundle of laughs these guys. They certainly don't like it when you try to get behind them. They shoot off up the next side road like they've suddenly remembered they need to be somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Thought this an interesting article and the comments are especially interesting too.

The Scotsman Article of April 2015

Also interesting that it was the law firm that he founded (Levy & McRae) that was used to hound Robert Green in the Hollie Gregg case. So there is another paedophile connection, all be it with the 'now' Levy & McRae law firm, well after his death. I am now wondering if it was through his law firm that he found they had been protecting paedos and so was killed for it.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

That sounds possible.

top topics

join