It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doubling YOUR money on the presidential Election? Check this out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I have not been posting to ATS for a while...
basically because I did not have anything to post, but check this out

www.youtube.com...

So basically you can bet on this stuff? This might not be news to many of you but to me it was.

What do you think?
Shouldn´t we all be doubling our money? Or even better?

There is no left-right paradigm.

So knowing that - for me it created a real cognitive-dissonance to come across the information
that you can easily bet on the election outcome on regular sports betting sites.

And these are not shady niche sites with no standing.. No - they are long established with outstanding reputation. Some people I talked to already knew betting on election outcomes was a thing - I did not and I think some of you neither.

So back to topic. Why should you bet on Hillary Clinton?
There are several answers to that question.But let`s take the obvious one.

No - not that the game is rigged and the candidate is chosen before hand.Although that is true- we cannot be sure that they chose Hillary.Despite the fact that they obviously did.
So why is she going to win? It is so simple.

Because of the american-psyche.The mainstream american will ALWAYS,ALWAYS root for THEIR TEAM. In this case we come to the simple equation: All dems will still vote dems, and all reps will still vote reps but generally speaking all women will still vote hillary.

Needless to say this causes her to have the epicly massiv favor on her side.
The God of Light has spoken.

edit: I placed my first ten bucks
..Odds are 11:10 right now, which means i get 21 back

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Acetradamus

This is America. If there is a contest going on, SOMEWHERE in this country two+ people are betting on it.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
$100,000 on Hillary.
Even though no ones voting for her, she's still going to magically win.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Apparently you don't understand odds either....

edit: I placed my first ten bucks ..Odds are 11:10 right now, which means i get 21 back

11/10 means if you put down 10 you get 11 back.....So if she is elected, you have fun with that 1 dollar!

1.1 to 1....if that is more easily understood....
edit on 6/25/2015 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

ETA: Also, you can bet on ANYTHING! Really just about anything at all....Not only in politics, go to a Las Vegas betting site and review...You will be amazed if you thought the presidential election was something crazy to bet on....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I gamble. It's more or less what I do. Mostly poker.

I actually knew this and it is very true. I am not sure how I feel about it. I don't think we should talk about it for 2 main reasons.

As a gambler, betting on hc is pretty much worse than voting for her. As a gambler, how could you bet on anyone else? It's a sticky wicket and it hurts my head. Here are the reasons.

1. That's a whole lot of ppl to be happy when she wins. It's a whole lot of intentionality to put behind an idea that despite all signs, may not be a forgone conclusion. Vote/bet your conscience, or reap the karma.

2. If I get over point 1, I don't want all the HC money driving down the odds.

Just today a guy came up to the craps table in the middle of my hot roll and put 50 on the don't pass. I stared daggers and rolled a 7 on the come out. He said you must have known something I don't. I said you don't walk into the middle of a hot roll and bet against roller. Everyone knows that. (I've played craps 4 times in my life, lol)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If I was a betting man, I'd dodge Hilary and go with the trinity, the triad...

More aptly, the trifecta...

Jeb Bush.

What a sad, and yet in hindsight, predictable outcome.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
In the OP it says women will vote for Hillary because she is a woman. NOT TRUE.
I know this personally as a woman (ETA unless there is another woman running who happens to have libertarian ideals).

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
If I was a betting man, I'd dodge Hilary and go with the trinity, the triad...

More aptly, the trifecta...

Jeb Bush.

What a sad, and yet in hindsight, predictable outcome.

Same here....it's not an election, it's a Selection process.

The neocons and the M/I made their decision at an Orange county country club long ago.

Smart money is on Jeb, now at 10/3 according to the British odds makers.

edit on 25-6-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SunnyDee

Yeah, I did think myself that this was a quite horrendous example of why Hillary will win...

I think most women, who are not absolute democrats, would actually dodge Hillary by a country mile come voting.

In fact, I can't think of one female i know in real life, nor more importantly any U.S. women here on ATS who like Hillary at all.
edit on 25-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: Quite, not quote.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yeah exactly, it seems destined to be JB imo.

Especially if it is rigged...
Although I don't ever remember that happening with a Bush in real life ever before...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

This is odd because Hillary had TONS of support when she first ran in 08. It seems the country has turned on her since then. I guess all those controversies surrounding her and her family are finally starting to catch up to her. That closet is getting overfilled with skeletons.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I can't understand how anybody would vote for hilary after Benghazi and her recent scandals, not to mention her older ones, plus this country can't take another clinton or bush.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Yep, the snowball effect has done a real number on her popularity...

For a female democrat of all people to accept Saudi misogynist blood money was when I decided she is not worthy of support.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I bet on the last election, and won.

Bittersweet

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein

Apparently you don't understand odds either....

edit: I placed my first ten bucks ..Odds are 11:10 right now, which means i get 21 back

11/10 means if you put down 10 you get 11 back.....So if she is elected, you have fun with that 1 dollar!

1.1 to 1....if that is more easily understood....

ETA: Also, you can bet on ANYTHING! Really just about anything at all....Not only in politics, go to a Las Vegas betting site and review...You will be amazed if you thought the presidential election was something crazy to bet on....

Maybe you should do a quick Google search before you insult someone. Money odds are different than a simple ratio. The OP is correct on the payout. The win is 11 and the wager of 10 is returned.

As I mentioned, gambling is what I do. The money line on this would be +110. That means she's the favorite.

Also, my previous post was entertaining all of the ops premises, I actually think Jeb is more likely. And if those 10:3 odds are accurate, a 15 dollar bet wins 50. (A payout of 65 total)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

No, you get your initial bet back. Plus your 1.1

That would be 21.

top topics

join