It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's got half hour or so to talk nonsense?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly
a reply to: Macenroe82

is this yours and your wife's instagram account?

Is that the 50 Shades of Yellow LEGO set? The one I bought turned out to configure into well...

my wife left me for a toy

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
When a Gila Monster bites, he will not let go until sundown.

This is so true! After sundown, he usually unwinds with a tequila, and sometimes a childs rocking horse leg.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Seriously, this is an open forum. I just fancy random talk and wanted to see who else is up for it.

I've done this before and had mods delete it, but I just hope some of you can share the random things in your mind before this gets pulled.

Here goes;

How many of you think you might be a psychopath? As in your dark thoughts are more prominent than you'd like?

Actually, that's not what I wanted to ask. That's pretty dark. How about...... If you were a seal, would you be interested in tapestry, or bumble bee behaviour?

I think your origional question had more merit.

Would you say that you are one or are you more empathic in your nature?

I've actually done a psychopath test and scored highly. However I can't hurt anything because I'm a big pussy, so I reckon I'm clear. Once, I did burn 300 cats in a 1971 school bus, but lets not be pedantic.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm 34 and thinking of running away from home.

I haven't felt that way since 6.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: Layaly

That quiz suddenly turns into an interrogation.

Why the hell would anyone want to tell a quiz on the internet if they've been sexually abused?
Or if one of their parents suffered from domestic violence?

I answered every question up to that point and then scrapped it.

Woah.... :-|

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I often think of my self as a psychopath.
When a look at my wife i sing in my head:
Pain in my neck, thorn in my side,
Stain on my blade blood on my knife
Been dreaming of her my whole life, now shes just a nightmare i woke up to...

Sometimes i yell out what the voices in my head say and when people get mad i just say hey dont shoot the messanger

This is brilliant. You are a proper psycho bruv. As in, proper...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: OpenEars123
If I was a seal, I would be glad that I wasn't a cat.

And I would be thinking of fish.

Yes but what if you were a cat, made out of seals fur. And the only thing you coukdcould eat was used cinema tickets???

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

I transported a black Muslim woman in full female muslim attire with a beautiful name who spoke ellequently in English...surprisingly as we spoke....every other word was"far out!"...and "awesome!"...and "dude!"....and "so cool!"

Point here? Looks can be deceiving if we judge people on looks alone. There was a speaker on the roof of the party store playing one of the 5 times daily call to prayer in Arabic, heard for blocks around.

As she left she said " hey dude...it ain't Zeppelin, but it works!".

Laughed myself silly...she did too....that's all...random thought here...carry on...

Woah... Just woah dude. This reply is the best so far.. (the others have been awesome too!) but... But... Yeah man, fking 'A'

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: bamababe
Why can't McDonalds get an order right????

Because they hate you. And your stupid Mom, they hate you both, and have morning breifings on how to fcuk you up every time you visit. They also have weekend clothes that say 'WE WILL FCUK UP YOUR #'
Sometimes a couple of them write to you...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

yah I just had a full blown delusional orgasm

mm lighting a fag now does anyone have match sticks

if I pass out someone pls put out the fire I think the guy upstairs has exhausted himself
edit on 24-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinalCountdown
Just unleashed a holy hand grenade at a scary cloud. Pushed it back to California.
I'm thinking that the reason Rhode Island is fine is that it sits on a mile thick layer of orgone.

I can't believe Kim kardashian had that alien baby and then let them take it away.

Squirrels taste good with butter and garlic.

You my friend are feeling my funk! Listen, from me to you, as a funk brother... Drop the garlic, and add a sparrows beak. I like garlic, but it always seems to ruin my nans feelings. Beaks and kun-fu slipons are the way forward.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: iDope

Sometimes I see myself literally within my two year old son. The way he acts, his mannerisms, his strange and obscene sense of humour, and I blame a lot of it on that I will never grow up. I realize through him how strange I am and certainly was growing up. I am the guy that while pushing the cart through a grocery store will start singing to my son about tacos to the tune of Green Acres, "Crunchy meaty tacos are so great for me, oh so sweet and spicy with some fresh chili's, Chupacabra meat is not on sale, can't find panda either so I'll buy some cow," as an example of a tune I'd sing. Next aisle down he will be singing tacos oh tacos crunchy tacos and passerbyers will give me the strangest glare, as if it were the strangest thing for kids to say. So I start singing in a country tune "Grumpy guses fart on buses, tacos oh tacos why'd you give them gas?" and he'll yell "Grumpy Gus farts!" I look at him with a grumpy glare, then open my eyes and mouthwith a large smile and he cracks up.

I had to stop singing my highly sexual inneuendo songs like, "Slide that weiner in the bun" because I was afraid I might be arrested at somepoint when he starts repeating things like don't bite the weiner, or hot wet weiner on a summer day, PC just ruins my day sometimes.

Duuuuuuuuuuude,... This doesn't make you psycho, you know what this makes you????

Basically the BEST DAD EVER!

I want to be your son.. How can we do this without it being too weird?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikeone718
I'm 34 and thinking of running away from home.

I haven't felt that way since 6.

Come and stay with me bro. I have a collection of biased chromosomes you can share. And some floppy pig mouths. It's pretty cool here, nobody questions your knives.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
Bro, I hope you enjoyed your smoke. If you fell asleep smoking, would you burn? Or just be a little upset? What If I told you that your neighbour tea bags your pillow when you're at work? What if I told you that it was me.....

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes but what if you were a cat, made out of seals fur. And the only thing you coukdcould eat was used cinema tickets???

I am hoping that I would crap out paper money in that case.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I am hoping that I would crap out paper money in that case.

Ok cool, you can be my monopoly banker. You are soooo hired! Can you also poop out a paper wigwam? For my mate Hutu? He's actually Polish, but let's not be judgemental.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well. I've been thoroughly satisfied with all of your answers, so I thank you! I need to rest now, I'm needed tomorrow for the sandwich race.
So glad to hear from all you nutters!
Keep the peace away from Norah, she has fun...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Pork fried bacon. The pigeon told me to eat it. Monkeys are in control of penguin genocide. What was the question?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-6-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Psychopath? no. sociopath, sure.

Bumble bee behaviour for sure.

I like this short reply. It makes me question your apathy, and your star wars collection.

That would make sense, if my name was StarWars2012...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join