It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's got half hour or so to talk nonsense?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Seriously, this is an open forum. I just fancy random talk and wanted to see who else is up for it.

I've done this before and had mods delete it, but I just hope some of you can share the random things in your mind before this gets pulled.

Here goes;

How many of you think you might be a psychopath? As in your dark thoughts are more prominent than you'd like?

Actually, that's not what I wanted to ask. That's pretty dark. How about...... If you were a seal, would you be interested in tapestry, or bumble bee behaviour?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OpenEars123

I think you are very bored so...well my cat is acting really strange and I am on the west coast. She ran off and didn't eat and all of the wind critters left too. The neighbors goats never cry and they have been going on for hours so If we have a big one I will let you know!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

should we do a test how demented we are?

WAaaaaaaiiiittttt ah

oh and I think my neighbour is just pissing on the roof of my balcony
edit on 24-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Psychopath? no. sociopath, sure.

Bumble bee behaviour for sure.

link   
When a Gila Monster bites, he will not let go until sundown.

link   

originally posted by: OpenEars123
Seriously, this is an open forum. I just fancy random talk and wanted to see who else is up for it.

I've done this before and had mods delete it, but I just hope some of you can share the random things in your mind before this gets pulled.

Here goes;

How many of you think you might be a psychopath? As in your dark thoughts are more prominent than you'd like?

Actually, that's not what I wanted to ask. That's pretty dark. How about...... If you were a seal, would you be interested in tapestry, or bumble bee behaviour?

I think your origional question had more merit.

Would you say that you are one or are you more empathic in your nature?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

That quiz suddenly turns into an interrogation.

Why the hell would anyone want to tell a quiz on the internet if they've been sexually abused?
Or if one of their parents suffered from domestic violence?

I answered every question up to that point and then scrapped it.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I often think of my self as a psychopath.
When a look at my wife i sing in my head:
Pain in my neck, thorn in my side,
Stain on my blade blood on my knife
Been dreaming of her my whole life, now shes just a nightmare i woke up to...

Sometimes i yell out what the voices in my head say and when people get mad i just say hey dont shoot the messanger

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If I was a seal, I would be glad that I wasn't a cat.

And I would be thinking of fish.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

“If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

I love just having a Kiki

*Waves*

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

oh god no..

did I damage you or your goods

I had to pee from this guy pissing on my roof constantly
so yeah i never looked at it

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I transported a black Muslim woman in full female muslim attire with a beautiful name who spoke ellequently in English...surprisingly as we spoke....every other word was"far out!"...and "awesome!"...and "dude!"....and "so cool!"

Point here? Looks can be deceiving if we judge people on looks alone. There was a speaker on the roof of the party store playing one of the 5 times daily call to prayer in Arabic, heard for blocks around.

As she left she said " hey dude...it ain't Zeppelin, but it works!".

Laughed myself silly...she did too....that's all...random thought here...carry on...

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

is this yours and your wife's instagram account?

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why can't McDonalds get an order right????

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Wow, I actually passed out. However I got up and fried some spaghetti bolognase in a pan, then ate it in a buttered sandwich. Standard?

Love the replies! Gonna answer them now

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Just unleashed a holy hand grenade at a scary cloud. Pushed it back to California.
I'm thinking that the reason Rhode Island is fine is that it sits on a mile thick layer of orgone.

I can't believe Kim kardashian had that alien baby and then let them take it away.

Squirrels taste good with butter and garlic.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

I think you are very bored so...well my cat is acting really strange and I am on the west coast. She ran off and didn't eat and all of the wind critters left too. The neighbors goats never cry and they have been going on for hours so If we have a big one I will let you know!

Dude I love this. If you cat returned/returns. I think you should gaffer tape 63 wind critters to her back. Then send her into town to get you some butter beans. That should teach her!

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Sometimes I see myself literally within my two year old son. The way he acts, his mannerisms, his strange and obscene sense of humour, and I blame a lot of it on that I will never grow up. I realize through him how strange I am and certainly was growing up. I am the guy that while pushing the cart through a grocery store will start singing to my son about tacos to the tune of Green Acres, "Crunchy meaty tacos are so great for me, oh so sweet and spicy with some fresh chili's, Chupacabra meat is not on sale, can't find panda either so I'll buy some cow," as an example of a tune I'd sing. Next aisle down he will be singing tacos oh tacos crunchy tacos and passerbyers will give me the strangest glare, as if it were the strangest thing for kids to say. So I start singing in a country tune "Grumpy guses fart on buses, tacos oh tacos why'd you give them gas?" and he'll yell "Grumpy Gus farts!" I look at him with a grumpy glare, then open my eyes and mouthwith a large smile and he cracks up.

I had to stop singing my highly sexual inneuendo songs like, "Slide that weiner in the bun" because I was afraid I might be arrested at somepoint when he starts repeating things like don't bite the weiner, or hot wet weiner on a summer day, PC just ruins my day sometimes.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

should we do a test how demented we are?

WAaaaaaaiiiittttt ah

oh and I think my neighbour is just pissing on the roof of my balcony

This one is easy. Obviously your neighbour has finished pissing now, so how about building a life size clown out of badger fur and rice. Put it on his doorstep, then run round his back yard screaming Mommy I love you (preferably naked,... And erect)

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012
Psychopath? no. sociopath, sure.

Bumble bee behaviour for sure.

I like this short reply. It makes me question your apathy, and your star wars collection.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join