It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I fear the day when humans meet extraterrestrials.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

thus furthering the idea that many have (myself included) that you're just talking out of your ass.

Oh my! Such strong language from the prosecuting attorney.

Folks, please scroll back a page or two in this thread if you want to see how wrong this poster is. He challenged me on several points, and lost on every one. I provided evidence to support my statements. He was wrong on a dozen issues, and I established that sufficiently.

Rather than learn from his experience, he acts as if it never happened.

And he makes more demands.

But Demanding I prove him wrong?

I did that on the previous page of this very thread!

So he demands I do something I just did.
And if I do it again, he'll demand I do it again.

Frankly, I'm done talking to this poster directly, I address his remarks to you the rest of you, simply to set the record straight.

The defense rests.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Scdfa

...And yet again, you ignore all the questions put forth. Carry on with your charade. Nobody's buying it.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Objection, your honor!

Asked and answered.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

But I do appreciate the irony of a person like you accusing me of disinformation.

Sorry I don't Lower myself as some on here do and suggest you or anyone is a disinfo agent because ours view differ.

I didn't accuse you of anything, I suggested a possibility after giving my observation of how and what you post.

You can misinterpret that all you want.

To go even deeper,

You sir could be an unwilling victim of a program where abduction, mind control and a few other sinister things are involved to create what the victim believes are genuine contactees.

the purpose, I have a few ideas of why such things would be done but that is going astray.

That could be your part in a disinfo campaign, an unwilling victim or you could be like you misinterpreted what I said which I assume you thought I was calling you a paid shill,

I am just giving possibilities, you deny making up stories, but never seem to want answer question pertaining to what little you share about your abductions/contacts.

What is one to think? I am pointing out observations based on your own actions here, nothing more and

just dishing out possibilities, not claiming or accusing anyone, It might be an accusation towards agencies like the CIA and what not that are known for similar operations, however all I am doing is laying possibilities out there where as you say have knowledge and are an expert, than just recently say you have limited knowledge but never share any of it even though that is also what you claim you are here for, to share whatever limited or expert knowledge in the subject you might have.

I tried being nice to you, my mistake.
What kind of fool would expect me to entertain your questions after talking to me like that?
Seriously, what kind?

Nice?

Yet you imply I am a fool,

I only expect answers because you keep talking about sharing knowledge but never do, so I ask more direct questions pertaining to what you do post.

Anything you want to learn from me, you better hope someone else asks it. You're done.

No sir,

Its up to myself or ATS if I cross any lines is when I am done.

You've crossed the line.
You lack the simplest human kindness and understanding. How dare you?

Sorry, I must have not seen it,

Oh well,

I guess you are expert in one thing, being a line crosser.

You crossed many lines in my eyes when all you have done after making claims is simply repeat them and not sharing the knowledge you say you are here for.

Out of all the pathetic excuses for people on the internet, you're the only one to bring up my dying father in a negative manner

Again misinterpret my words all you like to keep up your charade.

I am putting you in a negative light not your father, mother and anyone else.

If you thinks it a negative manner that readers will observe what you post and how you respond being negative, then its you who has more issues than you might be aware of.

You have no decency. You should be ashamed, but that would require a conscience.

You can perceive me anyway you like,

yes I don't have much of a conscience towards words on a screen, towards baseless repeated claims with nothing but other baseless claims to back the first baseless claims.

Don't write me again. Thank you.

Don't reply if I do, it just makes your stance even more recognizable.

your welcome.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Folks, isn't it a little odd that these two posters, who have never believed a word I said, are angry that I don't share my information fast enough?

I have never said I don't believe you, just that you make yourself hard to believe in hoe you react to questions.

I have said I want to believe you are being truthful and do have knowledge you can share but you don't.

You even have talked about a tight schedule you suspect the aliens, Maybe I am an alien wanting to help out.

I am not angry and am not ashamed of myself for what I post, Like I said the shame is towards you, leading on readers and not saying anything further.

then saying your expert opinion has limited knowledge.

I find that odd, and very telling.

Me to, towards what you claim and how you respond.

My posts show I have never avoided a legitimate question.

and others

seem to think they're holding court.

Yeah, good one.

You get to judge what legitimate a question is but readers and members cannot question you on what you post?

They act like they are conducting a cross-examination, then they will provide the verdict.

I am doing an examination when I ask questions, that is the purpose for asking question, to examine the claim.

I cannot make any verdict on anything claimed on the net, real investigation id required, its just a internet conspiracy board we are on,

all I can do is point out what I think are failures in your claims, kind of like how you like point others failures on other things.

Those who would deny and "debunk" aren't in charge here, despite their assumed attitude that they are. In fact, they know nothing about the alien situation.

You really need to believe that don't you, carry on.

So what puts them in a position of authority over someone with actual information?

Nothing, someone with info to share and making claims that that is their purpose would do so, not dodge questions or judge which are legitimate or not and simply share their experience and share their knowledge.

I have a couple of pieces. And I'm here to share what I know. Openly and truly.

Well, one piece you constantly share is you were first taken in 66, we all know that.

I believe its true to you, but you show nothing or share nothing that points you actually knowing you were taken by aliens.

any questions or suggestions are misinterpreted and you go all defensive or dismissive by saying people are rude.

These bullying techniques are commonly used on almost anyone who comes in here and posts about their own alien encounters, and unfortunately it drives a good many of them away. When people can't feel welcome talking about their UFO sightings and encounters in a forum dedicated to UFOs, then they stop trying to share what they know.

And that's the real crime.

Perceive questions anyway you like, misinterpret questions or whats said and posted any way you like.

You just said what you do, 'not share' is a crime, hurry up or the internet cops will be knocking at your door and charging you with not sharing.

You can try blame it on what you believe is bullying, however since you like using terms used in court,

The defense rests.

Objection, your honor!

Asked and answered.

you will be told that if you know it was a crime then its all on you not your beliefs for not sharing, you might get of with a warning once but then you know the law, but since you already know its a crime I suggest you share or be charged with not sharing.

Twilight zone,

Its like talking to the f***** air.

Sorry that I keep writing to you, its just real entertaining now, before I was hoping for something new or maybe something corroborative to what I might know (your not the only who 'knows' things). But your answers and responses really do say a lot even they say nothing pertaining to said questions about what you initially claim or post.

I simply don't claim to be an expert and don't share widely across every post of mine what I am really not sure about, so I search what others say, search what has been written on the net and people books and ask questions when I find interest in what one says or if I have trouble understanding their point of view or if I might misinterpreting something.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Folks, I'm open for discussion with anyone capable of intelligent, civil conversation.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Changing the subject again? For shame....Your responses have become quite predictable.

Not that it needed to be shown, but both InhaleExhale and myself have shown ourselves, bother here and elsewhere, to be more than capable of carrying on intelligent, civil discourse. In fact, the only person that doesn't seem capable of such, is you.

It would appear that the only people you're interested in talking to, are those that blindly believe the nonsense that you spew and further stroke your immensely inflated ego.

Whenever anybody challenges you or asks further questions of you, you either:

A) Ignore them and go off on an unrelated tangent.
B) Twist their words and try (rather poorly) to discredit them and make them look foolish.
C) Feign persecution and throw a tantrum.

It's become so predictable, that it's comical.

You claim that you're here to share information, but it's quite clear to anybody who looks at your posting history, that that is not the case. Instead, you seem only to be interested pretending that you're better than everyone else, and in stroking your own ego.
edit on 6/30/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Anybody at all, folks.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa

thus furthering the idea that many have (myself included) that you're just talking out of your ass.

Folks, please scroll back a page or two in this thread if you want to see how wrong this poster is.

I sure did and thanks for the tip! The arguing from the two posters does seem odd. I don't think they are disinformation agents per se, but they do fall under the deny everything camp. Talk about being predictable.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

I sure did and thanks for the tip! The arguing from the two posters does seem odd. I don't think they are disinformation agents per se, but they do fall under the deny everything camp. Talk about being predictable.

Exactly. Odd. And predictable.
So you scrolled back and read for yourself how wrong "admire" was regarding the issues? Good man.
You see that I provided documentation to establish my statements as true.

And yet, no sense of contrition from him, no admission that I was correct. Nothing of the sort. Just more of the same empty proclamations of judgement, assault on my character, as if he didn't just lose his credibility.

I think you may be on to something in your post, but I think if there really were such a thing as "disinformation agents", they'd probably have to know what they're talking about.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Yes and interestingly enough how they made the thread drift away from the subject I started to realize how they are both perfect examples of what could happen upon ET contact, something we could fear.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Despite how terrified we may be of them, I think aliens showing up might be the very best thing for mankind.

We'd start to see ourselves as "humans" and not "white, black, ect".

Do you know it takes 3 years for something to fully become a norm? Three years after aliens are here on earth it will be like district 9. That is why the whole "got to keep them secret" logic is total bunk, and why they will not be secret the day they do come.

Racism/Prejudice. There will be a lot of people who will deny their existence the same as certain people wanting to deny rights to other humans. It's likely given the negative attitude towards ET and that humans have already and continue to do that to one another.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
And here I clicked on this thread hoping to find some kind of philosophical and moral discussion. Instead, I find an originally promising discussion that devolves into a final two pages with some guy convinced he's in some bizarre court room RP.

Anyway, to address the OP, unless it's a situation where humans have developed interstellar travel first, I doubt any aliens have anything to fear from the scenarios listed. Anything that was able to develop the technology to get from there to here has more than sufficient defenses against humanity's aggressions. It would be highly improbable for humanity to bring harm to a superior civilization in any way. It would be like watching a caveman trying to bring down a pilot in an F-22. It's not going to happen.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Cant imagine living another 5 years like it is now. People enjoying their lives and are grateful as it is now are actually scarier than a hostile ET invasion.

really

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

but they do fall under the deny everything camp. Talk about being predictable.

You are free to click on my profile and see if have ever really denied anything in the few years I have been a member here.

If I had doubts about anything I respond and I explained why and asked for further clarification just in case I am misinterpreting what I am reading or how a poster has expressed themselves.

Deny everything, Countless times I have actually posted I believe in everything in my early ATS posts, I still do, I believe that people believe themselves and that their beliefs or knowledge is fallible like mine, however I don't like being taken for a ride without knowing where I am being lead or taken, so I put on my skeptic superman suit and fight back due to the numerous posters that have come and gone that seek attention or simply troll these boards.

I only ask Scdfa to do what he says he here to do.

I keep asking because I actually believe him, I have suspicions his conclusions might be incorrect however he seem adamant to know what he is claiming but fails to answer any questioning that would require a more in depth answer.

That is what intelligent hoaxers and liars or even close minded intelligent believers do because they know they wont be able to hold everything together on a public forum and holes will be found in their story which turn show their hoax and lies or shatters their die hard belief in what they believe.

I haven't said Scdfa is any of these conclusively but have said his actions do point to person reading his claims and responses to thinking or suspecting such.

My beliefs of reality are so much more warped and out there in lala land to any rational person than aliens visiting earth, which in my beliefs of reality aliens visiting could very much be a part of the program however I don't deny anything but seek further understanding or verification when people claim to know and have knowledge of such things.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

...And yet again, you ignore all the questions put forth. Carry on with your charade. Nobody's buying it.

Please stop talking for others on here. Feel free to say you disagree. Don't feel free to speak for others, some may agree with you and some may agree with the other poster, though I have no idea why you would attempt to speak for others - oh wait, there is one reason, isn't forcing a consensus a disinformation tactic?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If they don't come, we are already exhausted as civilization and going to our end more sure than the time of the Flood (man made according to some researchers).

The progress in the last century could not be achieved without their assistance. So probably they are already here.

The point is, when will they manifest the contact and how exactly will resolve the issues on earth. If they were just evil, we weren't be there for long.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

Instead, I find an originally promising discussion that devolves into a final two pages with some guy convinced he's in some bizarre court room RP.

Your honor, I move for a mistrial!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I have no idea why you would attempt to speak for others - oh wait, there is one reason, isn't forcing a consensus a disinformation tactic?

Hmm...why, I do believe it is...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
a reply to: Kojiro

Instead, I find an originally promising discussion that devolves into a final two pages with some guy convinced he's in some bizarre court room RP.

Your honor, I move for a mistrial!

Overruled. Now get out of my courtroom before I find you in contempt.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:02 AM
link   

So you scrolled back and read for yourself how wrong "admire" was regarding the issues? Good man.
You see that I provided documentation to establish my statements as true.

Documentation? I seem to have missed that.

Richard Nixon, US President from 1969 to 1974:
"I'm not at liberty to discuss the government's knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject."

Can you give a link to the direct source and documentation of that quote? I've searched and the only sources I find are the UFO/alien biased websites.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can assure you that flying saucers, given that they exist, are not constructed by any power on earth.
President Harry S. Truman. April 4, 1950. White House Press Conference.

Truman never gave a White House press conference on April 4, 1950. This is a portion of his schedule in 1950:

SOURCE

The reason I pointed that out is the fact that it shows your source for information doesn't come from personal investigation and research, but instead from lazily CC&Ping from UFO/alien biased websites. Clearly you take comments at face value and gospel if they jibe with your belief, requiring zero investigation into their validity on your part.
If you actually looked into Trumans comment for yourself, you would see it possibly traces back to something said during a vacation in Florida. Even then, the statement doesn't have a path to follow to verify the quote above. In fact, Time magazine quoted Truman as saying: "In April 1950 Truman sends word through his press secretary that he knows nothing about the saucers."
If you would have mentioned it was said during his vacation in Fla., albeit unsubstantiated, at least it would have shown you are taking the initiative to verify facts and not just regurgitating what others have said.

If it was in fact said during a White House Press Conference as you claim, you could find the direct source.
For example, in a transcript from a news conference given on July 10, 1947, Truman said the following about UFOs:

SOURCE

When you claim "victory" through documentation, how about providing actual documentation? Then maybe some of the "folks" you keep preaching to will see you're not just another UFO sheeple following the lead of others and buying into what's been sold and instead someone that should be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join