It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE's: has anyone come back from one with physical injuries to your body?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Not ready for the information. The soul becomes individualized by EGO and will naturally (AT SOME POINT) not agree with its creators design.

No, it just isn't what I have experienced.

Nice try at poisoning the well.

God can use the human but the human has another idea is all, the one the AUO didn't anticipate; 'self awareness' has strength/legs. AUO only cares about information gathering (as it is Autistic); it has no point of view. It allows for all behaviors as it learns about itself through its creations. This is the interesting thing; once guilt enters the equation all bets are off.

I think you are shoehorning the need for a god into things.

AUO is autistic? AUO is just Campbell's theory and you are talking like it is some kind of proven fact. I don't even remember Monroe speaking of anything resembling AUO.

We mimic as humans systems in place that exist in the higher dimensions (war a favorite). Video games are personalized interactions that will not cause harm to the body so are safe bedroom or basement activities.

I think that flew over your head.

Those in higher dimensions are already in higher dimensions. If we are them playing "Earth the video game" then we are already there.

Sure, locales where you encounter your peer group (a glimpse into your afterlife meaning/destination).

That is not what Monroe said.

I thought this was funny and other scenarios as well. Brave soul risked everything to tell a truth that he was experiencing.

And you misunderstood it.

Honestly, even I misunderstood it and having another look at book three I see that his use of the term "Big L" made me kneejerk. The place full of love that he describes is KT-95 and his soul progression is away from that place where "you know and easily accept the existence of the Father" and he understood that he would never go back to that place which, seems to be where you think humans ought to be going.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vhb:Not ready for the information. The soul becomes individualized by EGO and will naturally (AT SOME POINT) not agree with its creators design.

dask:No, it just isn't what I have experienced. Nice try at poisoning the well.

Your Ego as being significant and undermining the attempt of the AUO to OWN it; yours belonging to you ad- infinitem. What well am I poisoning? Gods will?

vhb: God can use the human but the human has another idea is all, the one the AUO didn't anticipate; 'self awareness' has strength/legs. AUO only cares about information gathering (as it is Autistic); it has no point of view. It allows for all behaviors as it learns about itself through its creations. This is the interesting thing; once guilt enters the equation all bets are off.

dask: I think you are shoehorning the need for a god into things.
AUO is autistic? AUO is just Campbell's theory and you are talking like it is some kind of proven fact. I don't even remember Monroe speaking of anything resembling AUO.

That is not my problem to solve. I do not need a god source as I know what it is and what it wants, I cannot or will not solve its conundrums. The AUO is a flawed Entity which is why it requires US to solve those things it does not understand. I do not need God to explain why I exist.

vhb: We mimic as humans systems in place that exist in the higher dimensions (war a favorite). Video games are personalized interactions that will not cause harm to the body so are safe bedroom or basement activities.

dask: I think that flew over your head. Those in higher dimensions are already in higher dimensions. If we are them playing "Earth the video game" then we are already there.

We are speaking of 3D personas traveling the 5th and 6th dimensions. It is not about the higher dimensions accessing the 3rd (they do this already and are experts). You do not understand The Earth World is a 3D Video Game (Hollywood style) and NOT REAL; the evidence surrounds you; your make believe movies made to show or tell you how to be (and you actually pay to see them).

dask: Honestly, even I misunderstood it and having another look at book three I see that his use of the term "Big L" made me kneejerk. The place full of love that he describes is KT-95 and his soul progression is away from that place where "you know and easily accept the existence of the Father" and he understood that he would never go back to that place which, seems to be where you think humans ought to be going.

The human spirit goes to its place of new origin (its soul progression at that point) upon body death. Will it incarnate again to further the progress? Who knows, who cares.
edit on 1-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Your Ego as being significant and undermining the attempt of the AUO to OWN it; yours belonging to you ad- infinitem. What well am I poisoning? Gods will?

Saying EGO is skewing things so that whatever I may have to say can't be right. That is called poisoning the well.

That is not my problem to solve. I do not need a god source as I know what it is and what it wants, I cannot or will not solve its conundrums. The AUO is a flawed Entity which is why it requires US to solve those things it does not understand. I do not need God to explain why I exist.

You mean the AUO that may or may not exist?

We are speaking of 3D personas traveling the 5th and 6th dimensions. It is not about the higher dimensions accessing the 3rd (they do this already and are experts). You do not understand The Earth World is a 3D Video Game (Hollywood style) and NOT REAL; the evidence surrounds you; your make believe movies made to show or tell you how to be (and you actually pay to see them).

Who is playing "The Earth World 3D Video Game"?

The human spirit goes to its place of new origin (its soul progression at that point) upon body death. Will it incarnate again to further the progress? Who knows, who cares.

For someone who says Monroe is their mentor you sure are quick to dismiss much of what he wrote.
edit on 1-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

vhb: Your Ego as being significant and undermining the attempt of the AUO to OWN it; yours belonging to you ad- infinitem. What well am I poisoning? Gods will?

dask: Saying EGO is skewing things so that whatever I may have to say can't be right. That is called poisoning the well.

It was an unintended consequence.

vhb: That is not my problem to solve. I do not need a god source as I know what it is and what it wants, I cannot or will not solve its conundrums. The AUO is a flawed Entity which is why it requires US to solve those things it does not understand. I do not need God to explain why I exist.

dask: You mean the AUO that may or may not exist?

A form of it exists as I argue with it daily.

vhb: We are speaking of 3D personas traveling the 5th and 6th dimensions. It is not about the higher dimensions accessing the 3rd (they do this already and are experts). You do not understand The Earth World is a 3D Video Game (Hollywood style) and NOT REAL; the evidence surrounds you; your make believe movies made to show or tell you how to be (and you actually pay to see them).

dask: Who is playing "The Earth World 3D Video Game"?

Your children.

vhb: The human spirit goes to its place of new origin (its soul progression at that point) upon body death. Will it incarnate again to further the progress? Who knows, who cares.

dask: For someone who says Monroe is their mentor you sure are quick to dismiss much of what he wrote.

Not at all, Robert Monroe, AA, BB, (Bill Yost) his wife Nancy, NA and Thomas Campbell are my teachers. :ha_javascript:icon('
')m:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

It was an unintended consequence.

I know but it is still what it is.

A form of it exists as I argue with it daily.

A form of it? I think you are just running loose with the terms so that they sort of fit.

Your children.

No, baby pac-man does not appear in pac-man or ms. pac-man. Humans played all three of those games.

According to Monroe, AA and BB existed before they decided to play "The Earth World 3D Video Game".

Not at all, Robert Monroe, AA, BB, (Bill Yost) his wife Nancy, NA and Thomas Campbell are my teachers.

Doesn't seem like it.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I haven't come back from one with any physical evidence, although I remember a sharp pain in my chest. It felt like something had their hand in my body and was tightening their grip around one of my lungs. It still feels like it was yesterday. (This happened last summer by the way)

I went to sleep like any other night. I was on my stomach with my hands crossed on my chest. I don't remember much other than I couldn't move and the other things mentioned. I thought I heard something speaking as well. It felt like my eyes were open but I knew they weren't. Scared the f*!* out of me. I basically "cried" until I thought I was sleeping again. Woke up and remembered it instantly. Let's just say I did cry at that point in time.

Sometimes I still get that pain; Often do I find that feeling returning. Especially when I talk or think about it.

Good topic and read!

EF

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Why the disbelief; I am perfectly honest in my high regard for the Virginia Institute of Applied Sciences. I would rather talk about your experiences with OOBES.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I've had a dream similar to this. I don't remember it; I'm actually thankful that I don't. All I do remember is waking up and I could literally feel every single one of my teeth. I was captured in the moment. I sat there for a good 5-10 minutes tapping on my teeth.

I know, I'm weird.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExternalForces
a reply to: violet

I've had a dream similar to this. I don't remember it; I'm actually thankful that I don't. All I do remember is waking up and I could literally feel every single one of my teeth. I was captured in the moment. I sat there for a good 5-10 minutes tapping on my teeth.

I know, I'm weird.

No you are not. The interesting thing is determining if time traveling (OOBE) 'experiencing eating food, having sex, smelling sensations, feeling pain (FELL) accidently hurting/cutting oneself' is viable. For me it is as I experience the dream walker world as obvious as this one. I go to the same extreme cities off of this world. I visit the same places I used to know that do not resemble anything I know here. Its the repetition of places having to see or revisit that is interesting (you must remember this area). I have thought about the places I have lived on THIS Earth; and none of them seemed REAL; only one or two of many. I could not understand this place as being MY HOME; just a simulation.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Could you elaborate a little? More specifically on the acronym (FELL).

I get what you're saying, it's just a little fuzzy at the moment.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Could you elaborate a little? More specifically on the acronym (FELL).

I get what you're saying, it's just a little fuzzy at the moment.

Sure, I was climbing a stone wall and missed a chink hold and fell off backwards. The fall was only 25 feet or so and I rolled hitting my back first and right shoulder. I immediately woke up and for the next week felt the residual pain. Some say its psychosomatic, and it may be, but I know the reason for it was I was experiencing an OOBE physical event. There are times I am aware within 'the dream OOBE" I am hyper aware and on alert (I know this is not a dream). I eat, drink, have sex and feel pain within this dimension (NOT ASLEEP) completely aware. My body is in bed but my body/mind is in another place.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I was assuming you meant literally falling, just wanted to confirm.

No need to thank me brother.

All I can say now is ouch.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I was assuming you meant literally falling, just wanted to confirm.

No need to thank me brother.

All I can say now is ouch.

That was not a 'literal free fall', the other ones; (metaphorical) finding oneself falling (HOW) at a 4000 feet altitude and trying to understand how to land softly without a parachute are different. Those are the funny ones and very challenging. This is where the rubber meets the road. This is how one understands the OOBE experience vs a dream state. Two different animals.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 12:48 AM
link   

You lost the freshman. Currently reading one of the books you mentioned earlier.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
On second thought, I have a small bruise on my thigh. Although I don't remember how it got there.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik
Why the disbelief; I am perfectly honest in my high regard for the Virginia Institute of Applied Sciences.

What you feel for the Monroe Institute, assuming that is what you mean cause I have never heard anyone call it what you called it, is irrelevant.

We are all guilty of this, still, picking and choosing what "resonates" and disregarding something because it doesn't cause a tingle isn't necesarily a bad thing but, an honest person has to accept that they may be keeping unimportant tidbits and tossing out chunks of truth.

I would rather talk about your experiences with OOBES.

If we are all just chunks of god and will all get pulled into one in the end then talking about OOBEs is pointless.

edit on 2-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vhb: It was an unintended consequence.

dask: I know but it is still what it is.

The Ego progression within the human soul was unexpected and "unintended" and that consequence is what it is.

vhb: A form of it exists as I argue with it daily.

dask: A form of it? I think you are just running loose with the terms so that they sort of fit.

Oh no, not at all. I would say A FORM of it only because its full radiation would blast me into oblivion. Running loose with what terms? Am I the humans lawyer/attorney, or Gods. I am BOTH in negation of EACH for a settlement. This is a tricky place to reside.

vhb: Your children.

dask: No, baby pac-man does not appear in pac-man or ms. pac-man. Humans played all three of those games.

According to Monroe, AA and BB existed before they decided to play "The Earth World 3D Video Game".

They both existed at the same time in body having OOBE experiences of other worlds. BB (Bill Yost) was a guide (and a dangerous one because it exists as a free spirit). Monroe as AA still had death issues in the OOBE travels.

vhb: Not at all, Robert Monroe, AA, BB, (Bill Yost) his wife Nancy, NA and Thomas Campbell are my teachers.

dask: Doesn't seem like it.

You would be wrong in this thinking.
edit on 2-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

On second thought, I have a small bruise on my thigh. Although I don't remember how it got there.

You are on point; and being guided: do not ignore this opportunity for an enlightenment you apparently must experience. Be true and pure in your questions and you will be rewarded for your efforts.
edit on 2-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You lost the freshman. Currently reading one of the books you mentioned earlier.

No one is ever lost that seeks true enlightenment.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The Ego progression within the human soul was unexpected and "unintended" and that consequence is what it is.

???

Oh no, not at all. I would say A FORM of it only because its full radiation would blast me into oblivion. Running loose with what terms? Am I the humans lawyer/attorney, or Gods. I am BOTH in negation of EACH for a settlement. This is a tricky place to reside.

With the terms used by Monroe. He used them one way and you use them loosely so that they fit your POV.

They both existed at the same time in body having OOBE experiences of other worlds. BB (Bill Yost) was a guide (and a dangerous one because it exists as a free spirit). Monroe as AA still had death issues in the OOBE travels.

That doesn't change Monroe's claim that they both existed before being human.

You would be wrong in this thinking.

Sure you hold them in high regard but I think you have done a good job of proving I'm not.
edit on 2-7-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join