It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OOBE's: has anyone come back from one with physical injuries to your body?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
I've had hundreds of OOBE's most in childhood. Don't recall ever having physical manifestations from it, though I think a lot in adulthood happened while holding my breathe. Might actually be seizure induced. They tend to happen to me on occasion towards the end of big projects when I'm so exhausted I can barely make it to the bed. Love that feeling of release.

For me, it is traveling different worlds in other dimensions. Seeing and experiencing what actually exists outside of this Third D. Those being the true and lighter realms of existence. This, (the earth model) that describes the heavy material world is the lowest of these formats. It is not the zenith of creation, far from it. When a child, you are open to having these experiences as you have no protocol, or social engineering to dissuade that the experience was a 'false'' experience.
I was abducted as a 4 year old and shown things regarding nuclear sites (family business). Holding your breath, or just not a regular breather. I am an inconsistent breather. As I understand my OOBE's, they are lessons repeated; "get yourself out of this or that conundrum". These can include life and death scenarios I have to solve, or just a tour of other worlds, cities. Thank you for your reply pl3bscheese.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I think it is your belief system is so strong you are transferring these pains to the physical.
Everything exists spiritually before physically. So if your belief is so strong that you are heavy, thick and can get hurt, your physical body is translating that belief into a reality.

You might also be picking up on your spirit bodies pain in the physical. Try to do some mediations about the pain fading and melting away. It might help .

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

I think it is your belief system is so strong you are transferring these pains to the physical.
Everything exists spiritually before physically. So if your belief is so strong that you are heavy, thick and can get hurt, your physical body is translating that belief into a reality.
You might also be picking up on your spirit bodies pain in the physical. Try to do some mediations about the pain fading and melting away. It might help .

I am Gnostic; and so have no belief systems that would transfer any psychosomatic pain; although I can see how this would transfer if in the thick sludge of a learned dogmatic experience or reinvention/reincarnation of another past to be healed. I hadn't thought about my spirit bodies pain or why it had to experience it OR why it transferred to my physical body. WHY INDEED? I will meditate upon this. I would like to help others if having similar experiences booyakasha, and you are helping me do this. When traveling I accept I am in 'lesson mode' but physical pain experienced is always an unexpected surprise (I cry foul) as I do not understand that part of it. The intellectual lesson yes of course.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I got that often when i was young and learned about spiritual alot. Some injury come from my spirit injury manifest into physical, its hurt but no physical injury, and few with physical. One is a big scar on my chest, like a 3 big claw, bleed a bit but not deep enough.
Most of it because of fighting with the other thing. Some from oobe while i am asleep, some from oobe while im sitting.

My point is that this is very possible, some area will be differ with another area. It will be depends on the culture of the unseen in the area. Just need to be carefull doing this, if you already know the different between normal sleep and oobe it is better to be carefull. But better is not to do it too much, only when needed.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
originally posted by: maung

maung: I got that often when i was young and learned about spiritual alot. Some injury come from my spirit injury manifest into physical, its hurt but no physical injury, and few with physical. One is a big scar on my chest, like a 3 big claw, bleed a bit but not deep enough.
Most of it because of fighting with the other thing. Some from oobe while i am asleep, some from oobe while im sitting.

Spiritual injury. How does that happen, your scar describes the OM symbol.

maung: My point is that this is very possible, some area will be differ with another area. It will be depends on the culture of the unseen in the area. Just need to be carefull doing this, if you already know the different between normal sleep and oobe it is better to be carefull. But better is not to do it too much, only when needed.

I know the difference between sleep and oobe because I am alive and working in an environment that is physical (how is this happening). I am in two places at once and one affects the other. Physics describes this as "Higgs boson" theory. Two particles exist at the same time in a different space. I cannot control the oobe experience it just happens spontaneously (I recognize it when happens). I know there is a lesson to be learned, I know I can be physically damaged. What I do not understand is the "process".
edit on 25-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Is this the Monroe's way for sure?

The Monroe Technique: Dr Robert Monroe, one of the foremost authorities on Astral Projection devised this method. Advertisements You have to first relax your body. This is a very important step. Then try to go to sleep, but don’t fall asleep. Maintain your awareness between sleep and wakefulness. This is known as the hypnagogic state. Then deepen this hypnagogic state and start to clear your mind of unwanted thoughts. Simply look through your closed eyelids at the blackness in front of you. Then you must enter an even deeper state of relaxation. The next step is to induce vibrations throughout your body and intensify them. These vibrations have to be controlled and intensified further. This is the moment when the Astral body will separate from the Physical body. You then simply have to “roll-over” and you will find yourself out of your body.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
originally posted by: residentofearth

residentofearth: Is this the Monroe's way for sure?

The Monroe Technique: Dr Robert Monroe, one of the foremost authorities on Astral Projection devised this method. Advertisements You have to first relax your body. This is a very important step. Then try to go to sleep, but don’t fall asleep. Maintain your awareness between sleep and wakefulness. This is known as the hypnagogic state. Then deepen this hypnagogic state and start to clear your mind of unwanted thoughts. Simply look through your closed eyelids at the blackness in front of you. Then you must enter an even deeper state of relaxation. The next step is to induce vibrations throughout your body and intensify them. These vibrations have to be controlled and intensified further. This is the moment when the Astral body will separate from the Physical body. You then simply have to “roll-over” and you will find yourself out of your body.

This is a practical technique he and others including Bill Yost and Thomas Campbell developed at "The Virginia Institute of Applied Sciences" devised through years of sleep study came to a conclusion 'worked'. To spontaneously create an OOBE. He also used sound waves, 100 HZ in one ear and 104 HZ in the other to create 'hemi-synchronization'. Balancing the two hemispheres of the brain to a point of restfulness to allow for this to occur: (a spontaneous OOBE experience).

edit on 28-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I had an OOBE years ago where I was walking around town. I ended up in an alley and I saw someone I knew on a second story porch. The waved for me to join them and I noticed a tree limb near the porch. I decided to jump, grab the limb and swing unto the porch. As soon as I grabbed the limb I felt it dig into my hands. I awoke and sat straight up still feeling tha pain. The first thing I did was look around to see if there was anything that I could have grabbed in my sleep that would have caused what I was feeling. There was nothing within reach.

At the time I was sleeping in a pretty bare attic. A street light cast a good amount of light through a window so I got up and walked to it to check my hands and sure enough there were marks. Not cuts or even scratches but a bit of redness.

Going off topic, since Monroe was brought up, I remember you saying in another thread something about reconnecting with a God creator. Now having read Monroe's books I have to ask, what do you make of the "sub-plot", for lack of a better term, of AA and BB, apparently as aliens, visiting earth as a sort of amusment park? Did you notice that?

I think that the third book was a little new agey, which to me was a bit of a let down and have read that he and the publisher didn't see eye to eye on the content of that book.

edit on 29-6-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
originally posted by: daskakik in reply to Veteranhumanbeing

daskakik:I had an OOBE years ago where I was walking around town. I ended up in an alley and I saw someone I knew on a second story porch. The waved for me to join them and I noticed a tree limb near the porch. I decided to jump, grab the limb and swing unto the porch. As soon as I grabbed the limb I felt it dig into my hands. I awoke and sat straight up still feeling tha pain. The first thing I did was look around to see if there was anything that I could have grabbed in my sleep that would have caused what I was feeling. There was nothing within reach.

This was how long ago? Have you been paying attention to more recent experiences as they are progressive as to your learning curve. OOBEs are lessons that add to your soul progression.

daskakik: At the time I was sleeping in a pretty bare attic. A street light cast a good amount of light through a window so I got up and walked to it to check my hands and sure enough there were marks. Not cuts or even scratches but a bit of redness.

Was there any point in this 'sequence' you realized you were not "dreaming" but actually physically aware you were alive and experiencing a physical moment? You fell, felt pain. Have you eaten or drank or had full senses all 5 senses of awareness in what you would call a "dream state"? You were sleeping in a bare attic; that if tossing or turning could cause injury?

Daskakik: Going off topic, since Monroe was brought up, I remember you saying in another thread something about reconnecting with a God creator. Now having read Monroe's books I have to ask, what do you make of the "sub-plot", for lack of a better term, of AA and BB, apparently as aliens, visiting earth as a sort of amusment park? Did you notice that?

Not off topic at all. The point of the soul is to reconnect to the AUO (the boring creator). I don't see a sub-plot, I see alternatives; BB is Bill Yost AA is Robert Monroe NA is his wife Nancy (philistines!). Daskakik; Earth IS an amusement park RIDE (not to be taken too seriously). I NOTICED.

Daskakik: I think that the third book was a little new agey, which to me was a bit of a let down and have read that he and the publisher didn't see eye to eye on the content of that book.

Seemed so, but it was published in a culture that it might be understood. You and I are older souls that do not need to decorate the obvious.

edit on 29-6-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
This was how long ago? Have you been paying attention to more recent experiences as they are progressive as to your learning curve. OOBEs are lessons that add to your soul progression.

It was over 20 years ago. I have to disagree with the idea of soul progression.

Was there any point in this 'sequence' you realized you were not "dreaming" but actually physically aware you were alive and experiencing a physical moment? You fell, felt pain. Have you eaten or drank or had full senses all 5 senses of awareness in what you would call a "dream state"? You were sleeping in a bare attic; that if tossing or turning could cause injury?

It was an OOBE. I rolled out, took a look at myself sleeping and headed out.

Not off topic at all. The point of the soul is to reconnect to the AUO (the boring creator). I don't see a sub-plot, I see alternatives; BB is Bill Yost AA is Robert Monroe NA is his wife Nancy (philistines!). Daskakik; Earth IS an amusement park RIDE (not to be taken too seriously). I NOTICED.

Big TOE reference? I don't know how far I made it into that book but I know I couldn't finish it.

Not sure what you mean by alternatives.

Earth being a form of entertainment, soul progression and connecting to AUO just don't compute.

AUO wanting you to connect and upload your experiences was exactly what Manula's thread was about. AUO doesn't care about soul progression. It wants shared experiences from all the genres and all points of view. It isn't going to get that if everyone is a saint.

Similarly, beings choosing to play a holographic videogame just for the lulz doesn't have soul progression as its goal unless that is the theme of the game and even then it's only relevant within the game.

Then we have "soul progression". What does that even mean? Monroe, in his first book goes on and on about Locale II and even mentions a Locale III. Locale II can seem hellish at times and heavenly at others and sometimes just like here-now.

But in his second book he doesn't even mention Locale III and he seems to change his view of Locale II. In book one he describes a heavenly place in Locale II which he says is full of love and everyone there is one. Sound familiar?

Within all of this, yet not a part of it, you are aware of the source of the entire span of your experience, of you, of the vastness beyond your ability to perceive and/or imagine. Here, you know and easily accept the existence of the Father. Your true Father. The Father, the Creator of all that is or was. You are one of His countless creations. How or why, you do not know. This is not important. You are happy simply because you are in your Right Place, where you truly belong.

Yet in his second book none of that seems to play an important part. Instead he focuses, after giving a quick overview of what is being done at the institute, on the story of two friends from KT-95 who take a tour of earth and one of them becomes addicted to the human experience while his friend is left trying to drag him out of the "crack house".
edit on 30-6-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-6-2015 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
I have attempted twice to respond to this post and twice have had the contents deleted. I will try again when less frustrated.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
In all my life, I never thought I'd come across anyone I could talk to about experiences like mine....never.

I wish I could give any kind of answers. All I can tell is my experiences since I was a kid.

I've always been able to taste, touch, smell, ask questions, get names, just live another life in my dreams. They've always been in color. I always remember them. Just last night, I dreamt me and a friend were in the wilderness, and she offered me a kumquat. It's been my whole life, to where I don't know any other way to dream. And yes, I've been out of body. Its....easy. But it's not always fun. I've always just done it. I fell asleep during a nap today on my couch, and I knew I was "out", and I walked to my front door to see how the world was different outside my door, because I knew it would be. It's the "other" world. I've always read about people having to try so hard to lucid dream, and I want sit and here and say it's amazing or awesome. My experiences have been everything from beautiful to horrifying. I've always wondered why anyone would want to do dream that way willingly. It's the reason I'm up at four a.m. right now.

All I can say, is be careful. Wherever you travel or project, be respectful. Keep your eyes open. Help others, because you may come across others who are "out". I have, twice in my lifetime, that they were lost, and confused. But...yeah. Oobe. This is also my first time seeing it abbreviated like that. I hope people here know that yes it can be a joy, but if you're not careful, I do believe it could be dangerous too.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
originally posted by: daskakik
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing

vhb: Not off topic at all. The point of the soul is to reconnect to the AUO (the boring creator). I don't see a sub-plot, I see alternatives; BB is Bill Yost AA is Robert Monroe NA is his wife Nancy (philistines!). Daskakik; Earth IS an amusement park RIDE (not to be taken too seriously). I NOTICED.

dask: Big TOE reference? I don't know how far I made it into that book but I know I couldn't finish it.
being a form of entertainment, soul progression and connecting to AUO just don't compute.

Not ready for the information. The soul becomes individualized by EGO and will naturally (AT SOME POINT) not agree with its creators design.

dask: AUO wanting you to connect and upload your experiences was exactly what Manula's thread was about. AUO doesn't care about soul progression. It wants shared experiences from all the genres and all points of view. It isn't going to get that if everyone is a saint.

God can use the human but the human has another idea is all, the one the AUO didn't anticipate; 'self awareness' has strength/legs. AUO only cares about information gathering (as it is Autistic); it has no point of view. It allows for all behaviors as it learns about itself through its creations. This is the interesting thing; once guilt enters the equation all bets are off.

dask: Similarly, beings choosing to play a holographic videogame just for the lulz doesn't have soul progression as its goal unless that is the theme of the game and even then it's only relevant within the game.

We mimic as humans systems in place that exist in the higher dimensions (war a favorite). Video games are personalized interactions that will not cause harm to the body so are safe bedroom or basement activities.

dask: we have "soul progression". What does that even mean? Monroe, in his first book goes on and on about Locale II and even mentions a Locale III. Locale II can seem hellish at times and heavenly at others and sometimes just like here-now.

Sure, locales where you encounter your peer group (a glimpse into your afterlife meaning/destination).

dask: Yet in his second book none of that seems to play an important part. Instead he focuses, after giving a quick overview of what is being done at the institute, on the story of two friends from KT-95 who take a tour of earth and one of them becomes addicted to the human experience while his friend is left trying to drag him out of the "crack house".

I thought this was funny and other scenarios as well. Brave soul risked everything to tell a truth that he was experiencing.
edit on 1-7-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Some of these experiences sound like alien experimentation your very vulnerable to this in your dream state. Aliens are interdimensional beings once you get to the higher 4th dimensions I would believe you would run into all sorts of entities trying to harm you but you can always fight back

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
Some of these experiences sound like alien experimentation your very vulnerable to this in your dream state. Aliens are interdimensional beings once you get to the higher 4th dimensions I would believe you would run into all sorts of entities trying to harm you but you can always fight back

When a child, I knew the routine, (oh its you guys again, and I'm telling Mom) that never happened because it was secret information. There is a difference as an adult traveling the higher dimensions. Generally these OOBES are very complicated tests; how will you solve this particular problem, get out of this situation gracefully and with honor. Some of them are ridiculous. What I find interesting is when I realize I am in a simulation I adapt and do not revert to a 'wake' state. It is only after the problem is solved I move on to yet another problem. Sometimes I wake up very tired. Usually I can talk my way out of a physical confrontation christophoros.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have a long thread regarding OOB's and being drawn into a vortex, or almost. This subject did not come up, so I will answer your question and the answer is yes. If you look up my threads, somewhere I did write this up.

The night in question was the night I sold a sailboat, I went to bed tired but relieved. The next thing I knew, my wife pulled me back, I had been out in the street jumping and gliding back down, free of this old body, just whooping it up. Of course my bod was yelling at the same time as we are tied together, thus she woke me, thinking I had a nighmare.

I told her to not wake me, I was going back out of body and in fact did so from the waking state. Went in and out like bouncing through the roof and settled a thousand foot above my home and neighborhood. Looking down, it was dreary as I realized it was raining, so I went very high above the earth and was stopped by a being whom I cannot describe, but we had an altercation and I backed it off.

At that point I headed out into space, intent on going to a star of all things, us kids must play. I had not gone far when I encountered the barrier which brought me up short with a yell containing an expletive. This caused my wife once again to bring me back into my body, but not before the voice told me not to cross the jello shiimmering like barrier.

The next morning, I got out of bed and my wife asked where did I get the three burns on my inner forearm, they were in a perfect triangle. They appeared that night, they were not burns but looked like it and it took two weeks for them to fade.

Some months later, my wife woke and told me they were doing something in her mouth and it really hurt her, not a good dream at all. I looked at her and she had a single burn mark on the side of her nose, the same as I had on my arm. It took two weeks to clear and it looked a lot like a cancer appeared over night.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

When I was little I would oobe pretty easy never realized just thought I was dreaming. As I got older it became harder probably because indoctrination etc.At 18 Started meditating studying the chakra system(more of a kaballah guy now) and oobed for the first time when I opened my 3rd eye. I had just read the emerald tablets of thorn and I was meditating and I felt an enormous pressure on my neck and middle of brow followed by my body vibrations I floated about 2 feet above me before I freaked out and entered my body I hadn't experienced it in such a long time it was overwhelming. Haven't done it since I'm very good with unseen energies just not oobeing. I've always heard smoking marijuana is bad for your 3rd eye I smoke for many pains. I just recently started dreaming vividly again when I started taking little breaks. Remembering dreams before this was a no weekly thing for me.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: JustTamms

JustTamms:
In all my life, I never thought I'd come across anyone I could talk to about experiences like mine....never.
I wish I could give any kind of answers. All I can tell is my experiences since I was a kid.
I've always been able to taste, touch, smell, ask questions, get names, just live another life in my dreams. They've always been in color. I always remember them.

This is the dynamic that exists for me; I seem to live more vibrantly in the OOBE than I do my waking life. Always in color always experiencing the 5 senses and there is a reason for it; to answer or solve the questions of my soul growth potential, those that surround me or my relationship to a fabricated God (have not met AUO yet but have Solid Suspicions as to its identity origin).

JustTamms : just last night, I dreamt me and a friend were in the wilderness, and she offered me a kumquat. It's been my whole life, to where I don't know any other way to dream. And yes, I've been out of body. Its....easy. But it's not always fun. I've always just done it.

Are you not understanding the deep nature of the metaphors/lessons being offered?

JustTamms: I fell asleep during a nap today on my couch, and I knew I was "out", and I walked to my front door to see how the world was different outside my door, because I knew it would be. It's the "other" world. I've always read about people having to try so hard to lucid dream, and I want sit and here and say it's amazing or awesome. My experiences have been everything from beautiful to horrifying. I've always wondered why anyone would want to do dream that way willingly. It's the reason I'm up at four a.m. right now.

No one would because its nothing you in a waking state can control; you are in an OOBE and directing it. You are willing it; no one else is in control ITS ALL YOU.

JustTamms: All I can say, is be careful. Wherever you travel or project, be respectful. Keep your eyes open. Help others, because you may come across others who are "out". I have, twice in my lifetime, that they were lost, and confused. But...yeah. Oobe. This is also my first time seeing it abbreviated like that. I hope people here know that yes it can be a joy, but if you're not careful, I do believe it could be dangerous too.

If you don't understand; the abyss awaits, but let me tell you this, nothing happens to you that you are not already able to synthesise/assimilate into your consciousness or reason for being. You will not fail; do not fear this.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

I am inserting this, but if of my wife's experience. I this last winter found it in one of my journals going back to the late 90's. She had this dream of the little doctors, (grays) having her on a table and putting something inside her head. She told me it really hurt badly when they did it. In the journal, I wrote that I inspected her scull and in fact found a puncture wound in the top and center of her skull, exactly where she described it.

I suppose coming back from her other dreams pregnant and then other dreams of little doctors taking the fetus would qualify as well, that is also recorded in the journal. She called them dreams, but it was physical.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
When I was young I had OBE's at will. It was great, but there were a few times where I awoke very frightened, heart racing, covered in sweat, but no injuries I recall.

The unpleasant experiences included being chased by a very large dark something...I don't know what it was. But I do remember that it was shaped sort of like a profile picture of the Sydney Opera House. I couldn't see any features of any kind. It was more like a shadow. And it had wings. I know there was one time when it was very close but no cigar. After that, no problem.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join