It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic priests exorcise the entire country of Mexico to drive out demons.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly
I was born a Catholic. ..but in no way shape or form believe in God now. I'm just correcting terms.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If I was a true catholic I would be in prison now typing this for my rape/slavery/racial hatred crimes.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

ok I do get it now..

would have not picked that up

all the responses make sense now..

thank you
edit on 21-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The priests who performed last month's exorcism do not expect an immediate end to Mexico's problems. 'When the exorcists of a country drive out its demons, it has to be done in faith. You’re not going to see anything, feel anything, there’s not going to be any extraordinary phenomenon,' Father Fortea said.

Lulz…

Yur mileage may vary.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Many are slamming the OP because in their eyes what the Catholic church is doing is "NICE"....... REALLY?

Or maybe you are slamming the OP for other reasons instead .........?

Maybe it is simply that you hate Christianity? Can that be the reason? Your hate and disrespect for pious people and their beliefs and not the OP and I know that there are a few here who have stated so in earlier posts.

I know the Catholic church has an agenda for leaking this out to the press; I just don't know why, you see...... In order to exorcise one or a million demons it must be personal and "face to face"

To expel a single demon IT must be confronted by name and under what jurisdiction it has to rule.

The "jurisdiction" must be revoked by the demon; only IT can do this; not the exorcist.

There is more than one king in hell and Lucifer is not always the "man in charge" of EVERY possession and every wicked "thing". He delegates his authority as does God.

By not identifying those "in charge" and why they are they there is nothing more than "showboating"

So you see this is nothing more that a farce. Blowing hot air on a raging fire.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: deathslayer

As opposed to the farce that is exorcism?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The priests who performed last month's exorcism do not expect an immediate end to Mexico's problems. 'When the exorcists of a country drive out its demons, it has to be done in faith. You’re not going to see anything, feel anything, there’s not going to be any extraordinary phenomenon,' Father Fortea said.

Lulz…

Yur mileage may vary.

When Russia was consecrated, communism did not end overnight. A stunning series of events however took place over time and an opressive and godless system of rule collapsed.

The above statement you quoted is well inline with what you would expect. Keep an eye on Mexico and its druglords etc. If this has any weight, corruption and drug running will start to implode on itself. Maybe not straight away, but one thing will lead to another and it will soon snowball.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrimeOne
Bravo to the priest.Not all catholics are bad..Getting a good vibe from Jose.

Did you know that demons are the serpent that tricked eve into eating from the forbidden tree?

The serpent has absolutly nothing to do with Lucifer who is gods son as well as Jesus.

These demons are called elohim.When excorcising them use this name not demons.

Dude your information is so wrong, I don't know where to start.

Demons are not called Elohim.

The creator has 72 official names...... read up on it. Study ancient Jewish beliefs including Kabbalah and both Talmuds. Kabbalah has much more to do than the tree of life.

You should not talk about things you do not understand.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973

originally posted by: intrptr

Lulz…

Yur mileage may vary.

When Russia was consecrated, communism did not end overnight. A stunning series of events however took place over time and an opressive and godless system of rule collapsed.

The above statement you quoted is well inline with what you would expect. Keep an eye on Mexico and its druglords etc. If this has any weight, corruption and drug running will start to implode on itself. Maybe not straight away, but one thing will lead to another and it will soon snowball.

Pretty safe to say…

if things changed for the better we can say, we prayed about it. If they don't well then, Its Gods will.

My mother has heart trouble, maybe we can pray real hard and her heart will float to heaven, get repaired and returned to her chest.

No, its surgeons that will "fix it". I have a different idea about organized religion and their effectiveness. If they want to help directly, fine. Lend a hand.

If not, let the surgeons do the cutting. This theatrics by the church isn't actually helping do anything except provide false hopes for a nation under duress because of money and drugs.

A much more powerful influence than simply waving the cross on stage.

You want to effect change, convince Americans to stop doing so much dope.

(raises hand from back of room) I did. Be the change you want to see.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You bring out good points in your post and in some areas I agree and in other areas I do not.

Today's priests (NOT ALL) have fallen away from the truth for many different reasons, lack of faith, being taught lies, being led by those who serve hell, personal sins, personal agendas, etc....

As long as you sin you can not get close to God. So if you are breaking any of his commands and fail to repent then communicating with God is useless.

When you and others speak of reaching towards our inner selves "spiritually" you are confirming the fact that man has a spirit inside of him. So where does this spirit come from? You confirm the existence of God.

But in the cold light of day or darkness of evening has anyone ever seen a daemon?

Many have experienced them without seeing them, do you know why? They are spirit not flesh. Research news articles, numerous books written on the subject, check out YouTube, home cleansings, etc.... there are many who have interacted with demons.

Recently in 2015 there was a large news article talking of a woman and her children under spiritual attack with numerous witness from fire department and police officials.

SOURCE

The above story was on almost every news channel in the U.S. and many newspapers. You can research this and see for yourself.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

By not identifying those "in charge" and why they are they there is nothing more than "showboating"

So you see this is nothing more that a farce. Blowing hot air on a raging fire.

can you please explain that further

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I have to step away for awhile but I will return and answer your questions.

My grand children just walked in.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, if God chose to heal your mother it would never happen like that.

Faith is a choice. Nobody says you have to believe, God is way too big to care what any individual thinks anyway.

Miracles do happen though. Its up to you if you believe the video below, but a woman was cured of cancer in Egypt. There are literally thousands of similar stories out there.

edit on 21-6-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

No, if God chose to heal your mother it would never happen like that.

Your speaking for God now? (redacted)

Faith is a choice.

Faith without works is dead.

Or faith moves mountains, one shovel at a time. The faith enters into it when you set out to move the mountain with a shovel and your back, having hope and patience that one day the mountain will be moved. Same with the mustard tree. You plant it and it grows into a tree, over time.

Nobody says mountain be thou moved, literally. Lets see the pope do that. Oh…

like the OP stated…

You’re not going to see anything, feel anything, there’s not going to be any extraordinary phenomenon,' Father Fortea said.

edit on 21-6-2015 by intrptr because: redacted

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

oh wow .. the video is truly something amazing

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Replying twice…

if the pope were to walk into the dangerous part of town and knock on the door of one of the Cartels kingpins, confronting them directly about their activity, that would be more in line with actually helping do something. Thats setting an example. Wishful thinking from afar isn't going to convince any of the bad guys of anything.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
To help you understand the term often used in the OT - ELOHIM

Psalms 82:6 and 7 - I have said, "Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most high." (7) But ye shall die like men and fall like one of the princes.

When people read a passage like this it is often misunderstood.

First - This statement was made from Jehovah to the Jewish people. If you are not an Israelite than this does not apply to you. I am a Gentile as you.

SECOND- Some people attempt to explain the phrase "ye are gods" to mean human beings can be gods equal to God in his essence. This is wrong and "god" (little "g") has been mistranslated. Elohim which is used of God refers to his office as a Judge and Diviner of justice. In the establishment of the office of judge in the OT, men were given the responsibility of representing this office of God. thus the usage of the term elohim would not be confusing to one who understands that the man merely represents Jehovah. In the above Psalm, however God is condemning those who had perverted justice and had abused their God-given privilege to hold office of a judge. The warning given in verse seven is that though they be "gods", though they hold this honorable office among mtn to rule over them as God's representative yet they are but men and will die like all other men.

So we are not gods ......... and Elohim is not the devil and it has nothing to do with demons.

Men chosen by God to hold his earthly office and judge.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

if sociaty is based on religios moral (or not).. you raise the bar in moral by showing the priest (or president)
giving a crap about religious (or not) people..

nothing wrong with faith
edit on 21-6-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

if sociaty is based on religios moral (or not).. you raise the bar in moral by showing the priest (or president)
giving a crap about religious (or not) people..

Moral compass should be from within. Everyone knows right from wrong. The choice is ours to do or not. Organized religion turns that morality into dependence and loyalty on the organization instead of learning or choosing whats right in our hearts.

One raises the bar by setting an example for others to follow. Wearing fancy robes and making speeches is pure show and tell.

It lends not a thing to understanding the problem or resolving it.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

is still don't understand the original post

I think u are saying there is something odd about the priest doing what he did. correct ?

It sounds like you are saying he did it wrong and will actually cause an opposing result that was originally intended.

like awaking more evil.. because a specific Demond was not addressed.

that is what I am reading. then question is why would he do that

or I am completely off

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join