It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
His ghost made it onto scifi

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
There was another documentary that says Hitler lived at Glacier National Park in Montana state as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Why would they ship his body to Russia? He attacked Russia. In fact it's believed his whole reason for attacking western Europe was to secure his western border so he could advance on Russia.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
During his ongoing life in the hollow earth,hitler has purrrfected the method of sending his mind into cats from time to time.
In this way,the Reich never dies-its sort of like the "kittys from brazil" but adolf is actually using them as an interactive VR headset.

This website is all over it,but they don't see that Hitler is actually behind this evil project:
www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com...

I'm telling you,this is serious stuff.
Its not my new meds kicking in at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Petest205

There was a short documentary produced by History channel several years back that I saw earlier this year discussing this. Supposedly there are witnesses still alive that worked at a hotel in Argentina, maids and housekeepers that to this day testify that Hitler was a guest that stayed there in seclusion. No one was allowed to speak to him or enter his room unless he was not in there and were given very strict orders to leave food at the door etc. Here is the link to the video, I can't get the video embedded properly, sorry.

Hitler Escapes to Argentina Video

edit on 20-6-2015 by iDope because: add link

Sorry, the above video wasn't the one I watched, the next one is.

Better video
edit on 20-6-2015 by iDope because: added link and info

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Petest205
Sorry guys.

I know it's been discussed almost as many times as 9/11.

But when I saw the article was published on the 19 June, I thought that most of it was new.

Again, my apologies.
I did just finish watching 'The Greatest Story Never Told' last weekend, so I was suckered in straight away.

Have a great weekend all and thanks for reading!

The Greatest Story Never Told is interesting. I watched it on Youtube.

I have to be careful about such stuff. Yes, I am open to the truth at any cost.

But I'm not sure I'm ready to go down the rabbit hole of the "Hitler was actually right, was fighting the bankers, got attacked by everyone as a result, and framed for the holocaust as a final nail in the coffin of resistance" angle. That's a level that is scary to go to.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Petest205 Though I have seen articles and postings about 'Hitler-Argentina' I have never seen the FBI site files. Thank you for the post. Was an interesting read.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

I'm not sure on other people's opinion with this, but I whole-heartedly agree that the UK will never join the euro as this will indirectly hand victory of World War 2 to Germany.
They've already regained super-power status in Europe again thanks to that currency.

I agree with what you say about that 6 hr documentary.
'A pinch of salt' is all I'll add ;D

But it'll be interesting to see how things turn out for countries like Greece and Turkey over the coming years.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Petest205 Why would he hide out in the Latin American country with the biggest population of Jews?
en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Klassified

I find it kinda hard to believe that a guy with a serious screw loose and plans for world domination gives up and wakes up every day thinking "I best check on my potatoes to make sure they're coming in nicely! I wonder what the Lopezes are up to today? Perhaps I'll buy a guard sheep for my garden later this week" and all the other mundane things those of us who aren't trying to conquer the world spend our time thinking about.

I mean...I suppose it's possible, it's just kinda hard to believe for me.

If you believe that Hitler really wanted to dominate the entire globe and had a screw loose, then you need to research and read-up on the man. He was not the insane madman that we are led to believe.

And of course he wouldn't be tending to his potatoes. He had a fear of gardening tools.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I bet THAT is how we got the technological upper hand and cooperation from the NAZIS for PAPERCLIP as well.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No but HE sure lost the war effort with his ideas and killing the JEWS was a HUGE mistake that cost him man power and loyalty issues.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
He's still alive,and hides out in the hollow earth

Very true, they are making a documentary on him in the hollow earth.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

No but HE sure lost the war effort with his ideas and killing the JEWS was a HUGE mistake that cost him man power and loyalty issues.

His biggest mistake was when he decided to take the bait from western powers and invade Poland. Hitler never did want to go to war in the first place.

Also, at no point was it his goal to kill all of the Jews. The "Final Solution" was a plan to remove the Jews and give them their own territory/state.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
His biggest mistake was when he decided to take the bait from western powers and invade Poland. Hitler never did want to go to war in the first place.

Ah, history revisionism, you have to wonder why some people like doing it!

So Hitler never wanted to invade Poland, Czechoslovakia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Denmark, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway, Russia, Greece, Italy and Hungary?

Also, at no point was it his goal to kill all of the Jews.

Yes it was actually.
en.wikipedia.org...

By 1943 the extermination of European Jewry was taking place. The necessity of murdering women and children was explicitly addressed by Heinrich Himmler in two speeches made to the Nazi Party leadership at Posen on October 4, 1943: In front of you here, I want to refer explicitly to a very serious matter...I mean here...the annihilation of the Jewish people... Most of you will know what it means when 100 corpses lie side by side, or 500 or 1,000... This page of glory in our history has never been written and will never be written... We had the moral right, we were obligated to our people to kill this people which wanted to kill us.[35]

and

We were faced with the question: what about the women and children? – I decided to find a clear solution to this problem too. I did not consider myself justified to exterminate the men – in other words, to kill them or have them killed and allow the avengers of our sons and grandsons in the form of their children to grow up. The difficult decision had to be made to have this people disappear from the earth. For the organisation which had to execute this task, it was the most difficult which we had ever had. [...] I felt obliged to you, as the most superior dignitary, as the most superior dignitary of the party, this political order, this political instrument of the Führer, to also speak about this question quite openly and to say how it has been. The Jewish question in the countries that we occupy will be solved by the end of this year. Only remainders of odd Jews that managed to find hiding places will be left over.[36][37]

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

That Hitler would have escaped, and lived a relatively quiet life after the war should be no surprise to anyone. I suspect he isn't the only public figure in history that has done so, with lots of help from those in the position to do so.

Or he could have directed big plans for the future from there...

Wonder if they stored his DNA.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: iDope

did the one you watched have a guy that got to examine the skull the russians have claiming to be hitlers, and and did that skull turn out to be a women's skull.

i saw one on the history channel years ago that had that in it and they also went to argentina, and dug up a old empty grave that they think he was in.

here is a article about it,

Until now. In the wake of new revelations, the histories of Hitler's death may need to be rewritten – and left open-ended. American researchers claim to have demonstrated that the skull fragment, secretly preserved for decades by Soviet intelligence, belonged to a woman under 40, whose identity is unknown. DNA analyses performed on the bone, now held by the Russian State Archive in Moscow, have been processed at the genetics lab of the University of Connecticut. The results, broadcast in the US by a History Channel documentary, Hitler's Escape, astonished scientists.
Tests on skull fragment cast doubt on Adolf Hitler suicide story

edit on 20-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
JEEZ! Those tin foil hat wearing whacko's have been telling that to us for years!

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Duh! like Hitler wasn't alive? WHO DO YA THINK INVENTED "ADOLPH'S MEAT TENDERIZER"?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Me 262 deined for the Focke wulf production
Stg44 denied over mauser 98s
NOT listening to Rommel and thus D-Day.
When did "REMOVE" become exterminate and experiment on?
WHAT he wanted not withstanding to what actually happened, he did save Europe from Russia I will give him THAT.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join