It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Petest205

Thanks OP, wasn't the skull the Russians thought was Hitlers was found to be that of a woman's?
Either way suicide or Argentina the guy escaped justice.
SnF I love this topic.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ooh and don't forget his watercoloring. Hitler likes to pass his time tending to his potatoes whike using his guard goat as a subject for his art work. He paints under a pseudonym and has art exhibits around the world.

Nobody recognized him this whole time cause he shaved his mustache and sports a mullet nowadays.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

NO silly THAT'S Donald TRUMP.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

No, Hitler did not want to invade Poland. He was forced to.

Also, if you did your research you would learn that there is not one single piece of evidence that the Final Solution was a plan to kill all Jews. In fact, the entire idea is based on the assumption that what the Nazis wrote were actually euphemisms that had to be interpreted. Can you guess how it was interpreted? What they claim the Nazis said was not what they actually said. They thought they were speaking on some sort of secret code and interpreted it as they saw fit.

A bit of research will easily reveal that. They even admit it on the wiki page.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Also, if you did your research you would learn that there is not one single piece of evidence that the Final Solution was a plan to kill all Jews. In fact, the entire idea is based on the assumption that what the Nazis wrote were actually euphemisms that had to be interpreted. Can you guess how it was interpreted? What they claim the Nazis said was not what they actually said. They thought they were speaking on some sort of secret code and interpreted it as they saw fit.

A bit of research will easily reveal that. They even admit it on the wiki page.

So you are saying there was no Holocaust?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've always suspected as much.

It's inconceivable to me that he would have stayed behind in a bunker in Berlin, trapped and just waiting for the Red Army to find him - also given the fact that the top brass (Himmler, Goehring, Bormann, etc) had made a decent effort to get away.

It's common knowledge that many Nazis successfully fled to South America so again, why not the top man? One gets the feeling that this was a carefully arranged Plan B for if they lost the war.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
I've always suspected as much.

It's inconceivable to me that he would have stayed behind in a bunker in Berlin, trapped and just waiting for the Red Army to find him - also given the fact that the top brass (Himmler, Goehring, Bormann, etc) had made a decent effort to get away.

It's common knowledge that many Nazis successfully fled to South America so again, why not the top man? One gets the feeling that this was a carefully arranged Plan B for if they lost the war.

Most of the German top brass knew the third Reich was history, the moment America joined the war, and fighting on two fronts, was the clincher. They had no escape route, as the allies wanted unconditional surrender. Any one would have made plans to evacuate and plan the fourth Reich. Hitler had doubles, their are to many loose ends. Plus would an insurance company pay out, on Hitler's life insurance?. In fact its all loose ends, the Bunker was close to the airport, with tunnels leading everywhere, very handy. His staff were loyal.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Actually Hitler lived out his remaining days in a huge underground complex under Central Park. President Roosevelt agreed to give Hitler secret asylum on the condition that Hitler bring his dolphin commando team with him.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
He got me at Dulles. Absolutely yes. Paperclip, baby. You think we weren't playing both sides all along? Wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I happen to believe the story that Hitler escaped and lived out his life in Argentina. It was probably known by the CIA at the time, too.

posted on Jun, 20 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I happen to believe the story that Hitler escaped and lived out his life in Argentina. It was probably known by the CIA at the time, too.

In the first world war carnage, did the instigator the Kaiser, get any admonishments? Did The emperor of japan get his hand slapped? did Napoleon, get a shafting? Its starting to look a bit like theirs a sort of deal going on , like, if you win, don't hurt us, and if we win we wont hurt you?

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Oh, I forgot how the Poles rounded up German troops and brainwashed them into invading Poland.... You really come up with some rubbish here. I suppose the peace loving German soldiers were peacefully tending their goats when they were forced by Poland to invade!

Also, if you did your research you would learn that there is not one single piece of evidence that the Final Solution was a plan to kill all Jews.

Apart from the documents and speeches... but you ignore them, as they are all just a zionist plot!

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Poland was simultaneously invaded by Nazi Germany and USSR in a pre-planned pact.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hitler considered it too riscy to stay in Argentina and moved his ass with Eva Braun to Indonesia.

Peter Levenda knows all about how that did happen ... check out his research on the subject.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

FBI: Hitler Didn’t Die, Fled To Argentina – Stunning Admission

Just yesterday I watched a video of David Irving in which he stated that he personally interviewed the bloke whose job it was to finish Hitler and Eva Braoun off if their suicide attempt failed and get them out and burn them after 10 minutes of hearing the gunshots. Irving stated that the bloke concerned said Hitler personally gave such orders to the bloke concerned. ( cant remember his name)

Not saying either or both are right or wrong, just that both stories cant be true but I would like to know which is true.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

As far as I know the FBI believed it was a possibility, but there was no proof of it.
There is, however, plenty of proof that the Nazis did in fact build remote camps in several places around the world. Argentina has one that's basically still there and hidden in deep forest. Another was being built somewhere in France I believe, when Germany fell. That second one is pretty remarkable with incredibly thick walls and anti-aircraft gun positions on the roof. The theory is that various Nazis were building bunkers and camps in remote locations towards the end because they knew Hitler had gone mad and they had no faith in him.

It's certainly a fact that plenty of them had escape plans, and even flew out of Germany at the end.

There's still no evidence that Hitler was one of those who escaped.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
Just yesterday I watched a video of David Irving

Do not believe anything Irving says, as was shown at the trial

"Not one of [Irving's] books, speeches or articles, not one paragraph, not one sentence in any of them, can be taken on trust as an accurate representation of its historical subject. All of them are completely worthless as history, because Irving cannot be trusted anywhere, in any of them, to give a reliable account of what he is talking or writing about. ... if we mean by historian someone who is concerned to discover the truth about the past, and to give as accurate a representation of it as possible, then Irving is not a historian".[33]

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   

No, he's right. After WW1, The allies redrew the German borders on the map, not taking into account that real Germans would be left stranded outside these new borders.

This is when German citizens (who were then in Poland) became 2nd class citizens and was treated similarly to African Americans back in the day.

Hitler gave warning after warning before invading Poland to free his people and Poland never listened.

That's where Blitzkrieg was used and people farther West realised that maybe the Germans actually pose a threat...

Someone commented above how Hitler saved Europe from Stalin and the Red Army.
I very much agree with that statement.
They were a far bigger threat and Stalin was a very very naughty man.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

A true history lesson is needed surrounding WW1 and WW2 and the reasons for these wars. Something zionism especially doesn't want. I certainly read about how Germans were treated in Poland and have seen a couple of interviews with older Germans who tried to talk about what was happening in Germany at that time but whom were totally brow-beaten by the interviewer. I would point out that in the UK when I was at school, we were deliberately taught nothing about recent history probably in case kids asked awkward questions adults knew to keep away from.

I do have one thought about Hitler having being found by the Soviets and ending up in the Andes undetected? Surely this should have been done by the Americans who didn't 'find him'. Did the Soviets hand him over to them its odd! The Americans would have known what Germans were where in South America, no one keeps quiet.

However its so long ago and Europe has healed and well moved on without any hatred existing between its nations, we need the truth and then closure on hitler and his nazi's once and for all as I for one and I know plenty of others who are sick of it being raked up.

posted on Jun, 21 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7
A true history lesson is needed surrounding WW1 and WW2 and the reasons for these wars. Something zionism especially doesn't want.

It did not take long for the "Blame the Jews" crowd to come along!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join