It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

East Ukrainians in rare protest against Russian-backed rebels

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

The thread is about the Ukrainians in the East protesting the separatists, but feel free to tell me what my threads about?

You say that this is what's this thread about, but then you go on and make a silly claim like this one:

So because you don't see dead separatists in the streets that is proof they weren't there...can you prove they weren't there.

And then i respond to this, asking you to show us evidence that they were there, but then you go ahead and tell me that I'm somehow trying to derail your thread?

Or am i just misunderstanding what you are saying?

Had you paid attention to the conversation you would have seen it was in response to another members comment...which you just used out of context...which doesn't surprise me.

It also seems you think I have to reply to those who are wanting to discuss off topics as your doing instead of discussing the topic of the thread.

Also I don't have to show evidence of anything off topic which the conversation you picked from was.

Fine, but then stop making claims that you know will just provoke a response from people and then accusing them of going off-topic and derailing!

Exactly what claim am I making...you keep saying it, so what is it?

And? Minority of people is protesting against Russian people fighting against nazi army and they do not want to be caught in the cross fire! I'm not surprised at all. I recall intrptr and me showing you the evidence of Ukrainian army bombing civilian areas on purpose, before!

Funny, but exactly where did I say anything about the size of the protest, as I just said it looks like some. SO what is your problem and it had nothing to do with why they were protesting...how many times does it have to be said?

As far as you and someone else showing me anything care to provide those posts again as I can't seem to find them?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Funny, but exactly where did I say anything about the size of the protest, as I just said it looks like some. SO what is your problem and it had nothing to do with why they were protesting...how many times does it have to be said?

I was giving my opinion? What are you talking about...

Since you are obviously going to continue to play dumb with me, I see no point in any further discussion with you. If you, after two of my replies, still have no idea what I'm talking about, then, there's no point in continuing our pseudo-discussion, because all that you are doing is playing your silly games.

I will just leave it to this:

So because you don't see dead separatists in the streets that is proof they weren't there...can you prove they weren't there.

And then he asks what claim did he made...
edit on 17-6-2015 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

I was giving my opinion? What are you talking about...

Really?

Since you are obviously going to continue to play dumb with me, I see no point in any further discussion with you.

And yet you make statements and when asked for you to tell me what your talking about this is what you do...shows you were talking out of your rear, and your whole premise was to derail this thread.

As you haven't discussed anything pertaining to the topic of this thread...

If you, after two of my replies, still have no idea what I'm talking about, then, there's no point in continuing our pseudo-discussion, because all that you are doing is playing your silly games.

Because you have never answered the simple questions asked of you...I don't read minds and your accusations need to be clarified nothing more, but since you won't do that it isn't something I wasn't expecting.

No silly game...a simple question.

And then he asks what claim did he made...

Again way to cherry pick a comment and take what I said out of context...I see Russian media has taught you well.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is some videos of the demonstration as they gather at the administration building and yell at the leaders of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic. Saying things like “How about our property?”

“Who will pay us compensation for our bombed houses?”

“Stop the war!” they exclaimed.
www.novayagazeta.ru...

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Here is a report by vice news but if you watch the video there is an interesting part where he interviews residents in donbass. And they start talking about the DNR troops stealing from them and calling them scum.It's becoming obvious locals are starting to turn against the local militias. Also shows how Russian troops are the ones keeping the conflict going because the local fighters apparently are just minimal and apparently drunk off stolen vodka.
www.vox.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Article doesn't reveal much, neither does it even substantiate this small group of protesters were rallying for these reasons. No flags, no banner, no video no anything.

Of course Yahoo news has NO single reason to spew propaganda in line with the rest of the Western controlled media, as they could be held accountable by concerned citizens!

edit on 25/6/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
Here is some videos of the demonstration as they gather at the administration building and yell at the leaders of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic. Saying things like “How about our property?”

www.novayagazeta.ru...

Okay, well even if that's true, the frustration from a few people is understandable, and the fact that they're being allowed to protest without being beaten up, gassed and sent to prison, and officials even accept to DISCUSS with these people just reveals one thing: They're committed to democracy.

Meanwhile in Kiev...

Always forced to deal with the police, and not those in charge!
edit on 25/6/15 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echtelion

originally posted by: dragonridr

www.novayagazeta.ru...

Okay, well even if that's true, the frustration from a few people is understandable, and the fact that they're being allowed to protest without being beaten up, gassed and sent to prison, and officials even accept to DISCUSS with these people just reveals one thing: They're committed to democracy.

Meanwhile in Kiev...

Always forced to deal with the police, and not those in charge!

So you have people attacking a construction site to prevent an office by Wilding from being built. And miners that want to have the mines reopened in the east. Yes they are out of work because the russian invasion. This isn't the same as people telling the russian leaders in the east time for them to go.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join