It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a picture I took

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I thought this was a joke when I first looked. Now I'm almost certain it is

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Why do you think it's a joke?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Why do you think it's a joke?

Yes, good question! Why do you think it's a joke?? I'm sorry you feel that way.
It is definitely not a joke. It's a picture I took and to me, and apparently some others, it looks a bit weird and I'm just trying to figure out what it is.
Simple as that

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Where you say the engaged lady's face is, is not. No ones face is that close, she is standing (or sitting) poised and what you think is her face is probably just some energy manifesting. I see the puff sleeve arm and her face is actually above where you think her face is. This looks like it could be a family posing for a photo. And by the way, that is NOT your body, its the body of the girl or boy (in a western shirt with string tie?)
edit on 18-6-2015 by veracity because: had to take a look at the pic

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I think I figured it out.

It's Matthew McConaughey.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I have actually taken some pics before with accidental flash and found some pretty cool weird things. These energies/ghosts/whatever you want to call them are everywhere. They are not trying to be seen but with the right flash at the right time we can see them! Nothing to be scared of, part of life (and death I guess).

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

LOL very funny! I like it very much

Too bad though, I was hoping for George Clooney

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
Where you say the engaged lady's face is, is not. No ones face is that close, she is standing (or sitting) poised and what you think is her face is probably just some energy manifesting. I see the puff sleeve arm and her face is actually above where you think her face is. This looks like it could be a family posing for a photo. And by the way, that is NOT your body, its the body of the girl or boy (in a western shirt with string tie?)

I dont quite understand, so you mean, what I marked as my body is not me? Then, where am I in that picture? (Did you look at the photo where I marked what I see? Just so we are looking at the same thing)

I would like to see your pics too! Are they posted here anywhere?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Yes, from the picture that you marked I can tell that is not your body, its the body of the child. Your body is behind it and cant be seen. I really don't think its you with phantom clothes on. I am also looking at the reddish photo and in that photo I can plainly see the "engaged" woman and her puff sleeve. Her head is above where you say it is. I can see that her hand is on a child (with western shirt and tie? or an ornate dress?) but I cannot quite make out the 3rd person...yet. I also cannot make out the "kissy face". It looks just like they are posing for a photo? or it is a picture of a photo? And from the ornate/western clothing and the clearly seen 19th century Victorian puff sleeve arm, it could be from an earlier era.

This is very interesting but could be a double exposure of another picture (since it clearly looks like a photo setting). Or it could be ghost energies that saw you taking a picture and they posed for you. WHo knows.

My "cradle ghost" pictures are not posted on here. Not sure how to post pics yet. I would love some feedback on them. I posted on a FB ghost site one time and people said they could see all sorts of things in it.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Thank you for your feedback! Thats a whole different way of looking at it, interesting!

I'm new here myself but I will try to help you out posting a picture if you like.
I would love to see it!

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Hi...Have you taken any new photos?
Any additional experiences?

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Hi! Thanks for asking! I've taken lots of pics, but nothing unusual showing up.
I've been wanting to recreate the picture, but I gotta admit, I'm a bit too freaked out to do it when it's dark.
I'll will try to muster up some courage some day soon.. I will let you know when I do, if you like.

btw did you see my thread about what I filmed? It's actually about two different videos. Just in case you might be interested.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Hi...Have you taken any new photos?
Any additional experiences?

So, I finally did it. I tried to recreate the picture. And now it makes even less sense.
I have no idea what kind of setting I used, so I couldnt do the same light/brightness. I used the flash like the first time, all dark, no lights on anywhere, was dark out, stood in front of same window, same place, I wore the same sweatjacket, same everything just a different day.

I stood closer and further away, angled the camera differently, tried zooming in/out.
I cant even come close.

The proportions are totally off. I never realized that I looked so small in the original picture. And no, I wasn't kneeling the first time, and I also was not holding the camera lower, no reason to hold the camera in front of my chest or even lower. And if I had done that, my face would have been visible.

At least this time, you can clearly see both my arms and hands holding the camera. And nothing unusual.
I took 34 pictures and I just cant get close to the original.
I just dont know.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

I'm pretty convinced that you have a class-A photo of something paranormal. I only wish we could get more expert analysis here.

What you have should be studied. I would suggest you send your photo to any local paranormal investigation groups and arrange for them to do an investigation in your home.

posted on Oct, 31 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I cant see your new pictures

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I see the hand, but also a cat face ?

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I can't either.

But definitely see the hand in the first one. A womans hand. And I never see anything in these type of pics and threads.

Like someone else said, it does look like the body of a child that the hand is leaning on.

I can kinda see the face to the left- reminds me of Davros and his sunken eyes. lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This photo is fairly interesting, though it's worth bearing in mind that humans are programmed to recognize faces practically anywhere.

I remember back when I was three or four years old there was always a particular bit of wood grain on my mother's bed that freaked me out. It looked like a gaunt man with an O-shaped mouth screaming in torment.
edit on 8/11/2015 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Additional Detail

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
oops, sorry guys, havent noticed that people have commented here lately

I took down the comparison pictures because I felt like it was kinda possible to identify me and as paranoid as I am, I didnt feel comfortable with that

Maybe I should put one up at least, because it does show that the proportions are totally off.

I have shown this pic to some friends by now and everybody immediately sees the hand. Most see the face/head and some see other things too, like one girl saw a cat on the bottom somewhere.

I have taken many pics in my apt since then, but except for some white streaks that are probably just lens flares, I havent seen anything else.

Thanks for your responses!

posted on Nov, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
I cant see your new pictures

Oh what the heck, I decided to put one up again, just in case anybody is still interested

Again, same room, same window, same everything, except proportions are totally different.
You can best tell by the two white lines on the right, which is a towel holder.

In the weird picture the white lines are next to my head, and in the comparison shot they are next to my hips, which is the right height

(Please excuse the mess and the dirty window lol
)

edit on 1192015 by justbe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join