It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a picture I took

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

A chair? This is only getting weirder. You're right, I could make out a chair now too. No, no chair, its my bathroom, really small and there's a dryer underneath the window with a white top, nothing else.
I see a hand on my shoulder and a face to the left above me

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: justbe

There is definitely an engagement ring on the phantom hand's finger.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

ok, here they are. Dont know if they come up in order, but you can see the time stamp

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I see something on Number 1, 3 and 5
Nothing on 2 and 4 and I took these pictures right after one another

I had the flash on and no lights inside

Could be just something else, I dont know

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

There is definitely an engagement ring on the phantom hand's finger.

I dont wear rings and I'm not engaged. And I dont know anybody who is. Or was.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

#5 is the best-defined orb...but, being outside and in the summer, it could be debunked as a bug or pollen in the air.

I would suggest that the spirit photo you posted in your OP...reflects a spirit which is attached to you personally...and will remain close to you, rather than outside and at a distance.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

And I though it was Number 3, on the left, in the grass.

Oh ok. I dont know what to make of that. Thats good, I guess. As I dont feel bad or scared. Just a strange thought.

I think I will look thru all my pictures now and pay some more attention.

Thanks a lot for your friendly replies

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Sorry. I missed the one in the reeds. Interesting, but, it is too easily 'debunked' as a bug or pollen.
Take more random shots around you...maybe you'll catch something.
Your original photo is one of the most interesting I've ever seen.
I wish we could get more members here commenting and analyzing it.
It's worth greater scrutiny.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Looks like 3 people in the picture to me.

One on the left (your right) is a girl with her hand around you (she is wearing a scoop neck shirt). One in the middle (you? taking a picture). One on the right (your left) holding up an alien head (he is wearing a printed shirt).

edit on 6/16/2015 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Don't suppose you can go back in the room and take some fresh pics (without flash), including the wall directly behind please?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The only part of the original that I find interesting, is the hand over your shoulder. The rest I would dismiss as plain pareidolia. The "alien head" thing that is really only evident after manipulation, looks a bit like the creature from the movie, Predator.

The "scoop neck", and "printed shirt" figures really only show without manipulation as well, and I would disregard them.

That hand though... that is an eye-catcher.
edit on 6/16/2015 by ProfessorChaos because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

Looks like 3 people in the picture to me.

One on the left (your right) is a girl with her hand around you (she is wearing a scoop neck shirt). One in the middle (you? taking a picture). One on the right (your left) holding up an alien head (he is wearing a printed shirt).

In your lower version of the image:
The hand on the shoulder clearly moves up at an 80 degree angle into an old fashioned, woman's puffy short-sleeved shirt(Circa 1950's or '60's)...similar in style to the shirt sleeve in this image:

i01.i.aliimg.com...

It's funny, but I keep getting an image of some 'Leave it to Beaver' era, 1950's-style family photo of a mom and dad standing behind a young boy or girl, blowing out his candles on a birthday cake.
edit on 16-6-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You can see the face in on your right side, the face of a woman. Also, the hand over tour right shoulder.

However, look on your left side near the flash. There is two hands, clearly visible. One I presume to be yours, and one almost palm open.

I would say the figure looks to be assisting with the camera the way the hands are around, and the face is looking in.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   
[IMG]http://img165.imagevenue.com/loc498/th_497539526_ats_122_498lo.jpg[/I MG]

To follow my above post.

1) See the hand palm out. May be your hand holding the camera, but matches the size of the other "mystery" hand.

2) See the space between? Visible space between the hand, and the Arm that is wearing the shirt. From an anatomy aspect, the arm in the strange collar shirt, is bent at the elbow and the hand by the face (in the midst of the flash.)

Almost as if you are standing behind the figure of a woman and a child according to this photo. As if the woman is assisting the child with something, and you just walked in behind them and snapped the photo.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Can someone circle the face for me? I clearly see hands and the shirt but I can't see the face!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ummm.. maybe I'm crazy.. but when I look at this picture... even after all the outlines.. i still see the same thing I saw in the beginning.

The arm everyone is pointing at is his arm and hand. . So is the one on the right. It looks like the camera is on a mini tripod.. resting on a pillow/stool/table and the person taking the photo graph is laying/kneeling behind it. The only weird thing I see at all is the smokey head in the middle of the picture.. but that could very well be a distorted reflection of his own head.

I don't see his shoulder at all.. I see 2 hands clear as day.. and I'm 99% sure they're both his. Look at the pic from the perspective that both hands are the photographers.. and you will see what I mean.
edit on 17-6-2015 by Lucidparadox because: Spell check

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
So, this is what I see. This my first try even using a program like that and I am very bad at drawing anyways, so it's far from perfect but I think it gives an idea what I'm seeing. This is what I saw immediately after looking at the picture for the first time and it's what I'm still seeing. Even though all your posts have added some details.

I will try to take some pictures of the location (geez, that means I have to clean up my bathroom first), without flash and maybe in daylight, but I'm not sure how to do that without showing myself.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I see a grinning demon looking thing. big teeth and cat eyes! Yikes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join