It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Channels

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Your post about ATHF just opened up a new avenue of thought for me, I appreciate that.

Also, I don't know if any of you who are lurking here know this, but we ARE from the future. Don't believe us?

Find a way to change that.
edit on 6/17/2015 by j1x1n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

I don't have much other than this forum account.

Don't even really watch TV...

Something in particular I should be looking at, Des?

Great to hear from you by the way, and you can smack me later for missing your rather obvious Jurai reference...

Please?

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: j1x1n

Pretty much every song, show and movie is about either myself, Washu or our history.

Sorry about that, by the way. :p

Just one of many clues lying around that helped me get my memory back.

Your show and Archer were two of the biggest clues, though.

I can't thank you all enough for that. No more amnesia for me, thanks.

Oh, and on that note, I'd really like to thank H Jon Benjamin for his amazingly accurate portrayal of both my voice and personality over the years.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: CretumOrbis

It's natures way, humans are not the Creator

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CretumOrbis
Something in particular I should be looking at, Des?

I'm not Des

Great to hear from you by the way, and you can smack me later for missing your rather obvious Jurai reference...

There is no Jurai reference

I'm sorry :'(

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Pretty much every song, show and movie is about either myself

I and everyone else who ever had a psychotic break or a schizophrenia crisis experienced this too.

I'm sure there are already hundreds threads about this on ATS too.

Welcome to the bandwagon CretumOrbis. Do you have something new to share because all this "we all are facets of a single diamond" is unfortunately not very original :p

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Ah, using technicalities in a definition.

No, we are not, every living thing is a creator and you know that full well.

The animals have the largest impact, by far, on how this reality functions.

Humans are the vast minority in our family.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Ok, then either I have too many voices in my head or you're being sarcastic.

A little column A, little column B, maybe?

And yes, whether intentional or not, JUhr = Jurai.

I totally love the pun, by the way.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Of course it's not original, we've all been teaching the same things for thousands of years.

That's just 'recorded' history, though.

I read the Akashic records like you'd read the newspaper, in black and white. Binary and waveform.

We all do, though I seem to be the only one that doesn't know how...

Oh, irony...

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

And yes, whether intentional or not, JUhr = Jurai.

Yeah, when I was psychotic I was making far-fetched connection too. Actually that's exactly why I felt like "all the books and movies were about me".

Sorry J. Uhrman is absolutely different from Jurai. It only makes sense to you because your pattern recognition system is on overdrive, uncensored and currently broken. You suffer from heavy apophenia. That's how you make all these "connections". You can probably also see the future in clouds and find the hidden trends in events reports.

I know I've been through it too.

Watch PI and A beautiful mind. Great movies about your life :p

Yeah the universe is ironic like that. To "find the ultimate truth" is to be crazy. Seeing patterns and connections everywhere is a prodromal and earliest stages of schizophrenia. Makes you question all these similar threads on ATS

Just like you love a good joke, so does the universe. And the ultimate joke is always on you

I know you are having a crisis currently because I can see my old self in you right now

edit on 17-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
Sorry J.

And I'm sorry too, Des, your cape is showing.

Though that was a lot more subtle than a certain member that has yet to make an appearance in this thread would have been, I'm sure. *cough*

I've only seen the first movie because, you know, I love π.

I might have to check out other, but you know me, no promises.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman
And the ultimate joke is always on you

I know you are having a crisis currently because I can see my old self in you right now

Ya, I can see the kitchen back at the zoo, too.

Lots of dishes to wash, animals to talk to and paddles to get hit by.

Good times.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

And I'm sorry too, Des, your cape is showing.

You might want to fully read my above warning to you about your imminent psychotic break
You are a textbook example. You are not any different. You will go through the same stages as all before you
You know which tarot card starts and ends everything? Of course you do; it's the fool, the madman.

You can ignore it but you can't escape it. The timeless wisdom is all around you, warning you about the imminent and cataclysmic end of your world. There is a way to minimize the damages, but it requires humility. We shall soon see how your ego will handle all this.

And sorry, I have no idea who is this Des I remind you of. I'm not synced with you right now. Maybe 4 years ago I would but not today :p

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

You assume his ego is even involved

You need to be more subtle.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: j1x1n

You assume his ego is even involved

You need to be more subtle.

It is. There is a contradiction going on inside him in that he knows all souls are the same soul, yet he still feels the urge to post threads like this one to claim I am Jesus, Beethoven and Einstein, knowing full well we all are. Or that every book and movie and cartoon is about him (and not us).

These are the last and desperate kicking and screaming of a dying ego. It will be destroyed soon, but not yet. The journey isn't over. The hero must still die and be reborn.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I think his point is that he IS NOT the only one experiencing such things. This entire world is about to go through it's very own "rebirth."

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I think his point is that he IS NOT the only one experiencing such things. This entire world is about to go through it's very own "rebirth."

It is. It has been. It will be.

It's happening all the time, for everyone. The mistake is to believe it will happen in a big event for everyone at the same time.

The reality is that we are fragments of consciousness, experiencing fragments of reality, going through our own fragment of "rebirth". It's a personal and relative process. It is described in all occult tradition because it has been going on for more than millenias.

The mistake is to view this from the perspective of the ego and not as a part of a natural process experienced by everyone when the time is right.

This world isn't going through its rebirth. We all individually are. One at a time. And we will continue to do so until the end of time because this is how we learn and grow.

When his ego will be shattered he will understand the futility of this very thread, and that it was only made as a call for attention and validation.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But can you deny that the awakening is accelerating? I see it every single day, in those around me. Something in recent times has shifted. I thought this was all in my head until I reached out and discovered I was not the only one who sensed great change coming to this world.

All I have to say is we live in interesting times for sure, and I may be wrong, but I have a hunch (which I find confidence in).

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

But can you deny that the awakening is accelerating? I see it every single day, in those around me. Something in recent times has shifted. I thought this was all in my head until I reached out and discovered I was not the only one who sensed great change coming to this world.

Confirmation bias.

It's not accelerating, you only notice it more and more because you become more familiar with it.

People sensing great changes in this world are either projecting either read too much new age sites.

The common pitfall is to mistake what you personally experience with what is going on in the world. It's happening to OP, to you, to countless people on ATS.

Depressed people will see the world as heading toward destruction. Awakening people will see the world heading to a shift in consciousness. Religious people will see the world according to their religion.

We are all projecting our ego, our beliefs, our fears, our desires onto this world and we think our truth is universal.

When the ego is fully tamed this illusion becomes apparent, and its lies are dispelled.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Oh, did I forget to mention?

I am the fool.

I've got the rest of the academy attached to my brain, and even the brightest minds to ever walk the Earth are having trouble keeping me in line.

Sorry, about that. :p

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join