It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will never sell my soul to the devil for a place in the NWO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Who saying they're looking to buy?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
That's a club your born into...

You don't get to buy your way in, and those who think have, don't realize they are the elite's court jesters. Nothing more - and the spot you thought you bought - is only a rental.

CdT

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I'd do it in a skinny minute.

Me and Robby got some music to make

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yeah, an attempt at humor more or less.

The following is just my opinion, but based on my experience it works.

If you choose to have faith in something, it has consequences in the real world, be it God, Jesus, Satan or any legion of imps and spirits. Prayers, spells, curses, on whatever spiritual path, all have an effect on reality.

Thoughts and emotions have an effect on reality. This doesn't apply to simple wishes however, just deeply felt emotional thoughts directed toward a specific cause or goal. It's all about the amount of effort put into whatever the belief happens to be.

Everything in life is connected to thoughts and emotions that motivate change in reality and faith is the word for that when religious beliefs are involved. Of course, in occultism, it may be called magic as well.

Keep in mind this includes a heartfelt belief that physical reality is a mechanical system outside of and unaffected by our personal thoughts and emotions, but nothing happens in your life without a thought or emotion that is then followed by an action, either yours or someone else's.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join