It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever get that sinking feeling?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
We just might be watching a ship that is going to sink soon and the lifeboat and oars are nowhere to be found realistically speaking,

The good news is and yes, there is good news is that spiritually we can be prepared.

How can you do this? Must I believe in God to achieve this mystical notion? No, my dear children, you do not have to practice worship to any religion or God in order to achieve this.

You just have to ask yourself where do you want to be? When that ship is sinking? Do you want to drown? Or swim to the light?

Free will is not just for your human condition, it is applied first to your soul. The Universe is made of energy and that energy has different components. You may know them as atoms: protons, neutrons and electrons.

Each one of these are essentially the very essence of being. This is not an anatomy lesson, however. Just a way to explain dark matter and light matter and the connection that each has to each other.

One can not exist without the other. Metaphorically speaking, they are what semantics would translate into, Heaven and Hell.

You remember that Nun or Rabbi teaching you about right and wrong? Your parents tried. The authoritarian figures in your life have always pretended to know what was best for you and when it comes right down to it, you already have the necessary skills to figure this out for yourself.

Much of our time is spent looking for answers to the meaning of life and death. It is really very simple, do you want to go to the dark or light or limbo? Which energy do you gravitate towards in your life right now?

It does not matter if you believe in this, but it does matter how you live and the choices you give. Your soul will go where you decide you want it to go. That is why it is so important to pay attention to that spiritual feeling you do have.

The combination of your conscious and sub-conscious decisions are how you arrive at your next destination. Who and what you are is entirely up to you. You decided to be here and you will decide where to go and you will decide how to exist here and there.

I am not here to judge and I am not here to preach and I am not here to offer proof of a soul or an afterlife experience or to talk about the ramifications of Karma or whether or not the Hadron Collider can prove the existence of the God particle or whether or not the Bible is accurate or which of the 100 religions in the world are right or wrong.

I am simply here to tell you this, you can Love or you can Hate, but you make the choice. The very second your soul transcends this reality will be the very place it goes at the very moment the feeling you are. We do not have control over how or when, but we do have free will to make that conscious decision to be in the energy of our choice.

I prefer the comfort of the light, so I make a conscious effort to be in a place of Love and to not hold on to anger which causes Hate. I prefer to permeate goodness, rather than evil intentions. There is always a moment, a fleeting second, that occurs just before that time comes.

You may ask yourself and me what about those poor unfortunate souls that perish at the hands of others? Or take that sinking ship on purpose? Or the ones that die at the hands of an administrator of death? Where they are in this consciousness at that very second will be where the soul goes.

Are there consequences to the actions of those that are involved? Absolutely. Think of the soul as a light with a dimmer switch. Sometimes we dim it ourself and sometimes it is dimmed by others, sometimes the light burns out and needs to be replaced and sometimes it becomes so bright it explodes.

The energy to power that light is never ending.

edit on 12-6-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
What if "The Light" is a trap, though? What if it is bait placed by malevolent beings to get us to use our Free Will to enter their Matrix construct?

Ever considered that?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

does that mean poltergeist was a great big spoiler then ?

funbox

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Your choice to decide what you think is best for you.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
What if "The Light" is a trap, though? What if it is bait placed by malevolent beings to get us to use our Free Will to enter their Matrix construct?

Ever considered that?

Well, Maybe I've considered it, I do tend to contemplate all kinds of crazy scenarios, lol. It's actually a bloody good question, though. How could you ever know either way?

Life is just one big enigma.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: funbox

I suppose if you subscribe to that notion it is entirely your choice. I did not like that movie.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

It certainly is more complex and yet simple. How we deal with everyday decisions is often the result of muscle memory and we can get trapped. Being spiritual is not a choice, it is the very essence of our soul and we will go where the soul feels the most comfort.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

well they remade it , for the new 21st century you , cant hurt to take another nibble can it ?

funbox

edit on 12-6-2015 by funbox because: darkened wolves gather in a long brewing storm

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

What if I don't know what's best?

Is it fair that I am presented with such a critical decision when I am ill-equipped to properly decide?

The older I get, the more I see Free Will being closer to illusionary than real.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I would not run from the holocaust.
I would not run from the bomb.
I'd welcome the chance to meet my maker, and fly into the sun.
Fly into the sun, fly into the sun
I'd break up into million pieces and fly into the sun

I would not run from the blazing light. I would not run from its rain.
I'd see it as an end to misery, an end to worldly pain.
An end to worldly pain ...
I'd shine by the light of the unknown moment. to end this worldly pain
Fly into the sun, fly into the sun,
I'd shine by the light of the unknown moment and fly into the sun

The earth is weeping, the sky is shaking, the stars split to their core.
And every proton and unnamed neutron is fusing in my bones.
And an unnamed mammal is darkly rising as man burns from his tomb.
And I look at this as a blissful moment to fly into the sun.

Fly into the sun, fly into the sun. I'd burn up into a million pieces and fly into the sun.
To end this mystery. Answer my mystery.I'd look at this as a wondrous moment to end this mystery.
Fly into the sun, fly into the sun
I'd break up into a million pieces
And fly into the sun

edit on 12-6-2015 by ColeYounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Ever considered that?

Everyday, ever since MMORPG's became so popular.

How many poor people would willingly hook into the grid and play a game of their choosing assuming that the baddies can be killed and if they die they respawn at their last save point ?

Answer : Billions.

Except, when a real player dies in the coming Matrix, hell will own their spirit for the rest of eternity.

Once hooked in, all it takes is for demons to come along like Cipher (Lu-cifur) in the Matrix film to unplug the players.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

May I ask where you obtained this information?

I

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ever considered that?

Ha...I have a very similar thought. Just look at everything in our current world that is "attracted to the light"....moths, mosquitoes, bug in general.....what happens to them when they get there? ZZZZZZAAAAAPPPPPP.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Tristran

Demons are symbolic of evil and Dark. Angels are symbols of Good and. Light. Both must coexist to maintain balance, a crucial element in incarnation and ascendance. Absolute Alignment to one is impossible for a mortal as we are human and each of us make decisions based from ill intent. Most of our dark is fleeting and harmless in the grand scheme in their "thereafter". Those who live their incarnation on the side of Dark, with fleeting moments of Light, will have a much different ascendance experience.

I do not agree we with the OP that we choose the ending place of transcendence. I feel that place is determined by the total your actions prior to ascension.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
Demons are symbolic of evil and Dark. Angels are symbols of Good and. Light.

So if a person has a OOBE and witnesses a wraith hooked to their left shoulder whilst their spirit is behind their motionless physical body; then what ?

What are they supposed to assume when they know that a real negative entity occupies their host body ?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

I do not agree we with the OP that we choose the ending place of transcendence. I feel that place is determined by the total your actions prior to ascension.

The place is determined by where your soul resides at the time it ascends, however, there is a degree of luminosity that is determined by events of the previous incarnation that soul just completed. Even if you choose the light, there will still be consequences, you can regress and progress in each life within the human condition.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Semantics for energy and what manifest during an OBE is often what we associate with those energies. Every soul has both negative and positive energy, if you are at a place of negative then you will experience what you associate with that energy. Same goes for positive.

I have experienced both forms of energy during OBE's.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You know Ghost, you are just not paying attention. You are a very articulate and well spoken individual, but the fact you question this is proof enough that you do have an inclination to understand. I believe you are a soul in search of the light and want to gravitate to that source.

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Interesting addition to the thread. Thank you. What is your reason for bringing this though?

posted on Jun, 12 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

are you a scientologist by any chance ?

funbox

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join