It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H.A.A.R.P. at work?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Or do both!

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

And how do YOU know HAARP is really shut down?

Ask someone in Gakona if they can hear the diesels going.

And there's weeds head high in the antenna farm. They're tearing it down physically soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
All responses with so much supporting evidence.

HAARP was designed to throw energy into an area at a designated altitude.........well, what happens when you throw an insane amount of energy into a very small area?

3.6MW. That's a lot for cooking a hot dog, but not a lot when it comes to major physical effects.

One effect is heating the air......what happens to heated air......it rises.......so if you have a section of air that rises unexpectedly..........oh....low pressure cell.........which forms an unstable weather pattern that can cause a thunder storm........not going further into the domino pattern of what pushing energy into an area can affect.

HAARP couldn't heat non-ionized air if it wanted to. It's a shortwave radio transmitter.

Think about it....it is directed energy bounced off the ionosphere, NOT at the ionosphere.

No, it's dissipated in the ionosphere. That's how it's an ionospheric heater. But even if it reflected...it's a shortwave radio transmitter.

Remember the testimony when they closed it...."HAARP in Alaska was a test, we have learned all we need to know"....

They didn't close the program, just didn't need a site in a remote location in which they don't have decent array angles........

By the way, what would happen if you bounced high energy beams onto a fault?

It being a radio wave, nothing.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
daily double!
edit on 11-6-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parthin96
HAARP was a very suspicious project, but what exactly they were up to, we may never know.

Read Geophysical Letters. Or ask me.

Certainly the government can never admit to any weather mods, and I don't blame them.

Even more if HAARP couldn't have done that if it wanted to.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97
There are hundreds of patents for weather modification filed...

Go read a few. Get back to us on the ones that use shortwave radio transmitters.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: pointr97

High energy beams into a fault... Say... at the frequency required to resonate with the earth and rock? Temblors!

Interesting that HAARP can be frequency tuned to those needed very low wavelengths. There are a lot of applications that it could be used for according to all the patent applications. Except not very many ATS'rs believe it.. The ridicule factor and all that LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Florida: no hurricanes for the last 10 years. Some would say it's man-made climate change.

Weren't any from '95 to '04, that's nine years.

None from '75 to '85, another 10 year gap.

None from '50 to '60.

etc.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

High energy beams into a fault... Say... at the frequency required to resonate with the earth and rock? Temblors!

Which frequency would that be?

Radio waves do not cause mechanical stress. Therefore, there's no way to "resonate with earth and rock".

Interesting that HAARP can be frequency tuned to those needed very low wavelengths.

Well, no, no it can't. 2 to 10 MHz.

There are a lot of applications that it could be used for according to all the patent applications. Except not very many ATS'rs believe it.. The ridicule factor and all that LOL

Or the actually go read the patents and see they're not applicable factor.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Ok you offered so I'm asking. What's the haarp really for cause I think it's to talk to the marines on the mars colony. Also, I heard from some guy on project camalot that it doubles as a teleporter and that's how they sneak the marines there. so what part of the above did I get right?

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

When the resonant frequency matches the objects natural frequency what is left is only the amplitude of the vibration (energy) that is needed to overcome the structural bonds. Then you have breakage. Everything has a resonating frequency which I'm sure you know.

HAARP can be modulated with several freqs. Not just 2 to 10 Mhz. The carrier for amplitude is 7.5 Hertz which is in the middle of the lowest freqs it can do. But much of what it is capable of doing is CLASSIFIED
edit on 11-6-2015 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Ok you offered so I'm asking. What's the haarp really for cause I think it's to talk to the marines on the mars colony. Also, I heard from some guy on project camalot that it doubles as a teleporter and that's how they sneak the marines there. so what part of the above did I get right?

It's used to supercharge the poison goop inside of golf balls.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

See now i know your lying to me. We both know it was used to deflate the patriots foot balls last season.

Golf balls, yeah like I'm gunna believe that.

Next your going to deny haarp created the Norway spiral, when we both know that spiral was haarp opening the dimensional tunnel to serpo so that our crew could return to home.
edit on 11-6-2015 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:12 AM
link   

When the resonant frequency matches the objects natural frequency what is left is only the amplitude of the vibration (energy) that is needed to overcome the structural bonds. Then you have breakage. Everything has a resonating frequency which I'm sure you know.

Well, first you have to consider the inevitable question I am going to ask, and that's "frequency of what". Frequency is not a tangible. It's an attribute. You can't hand me a bucket of frequency.

In the case of HAARP, or any other radio transmitter, it's the frequency of the radio waves it emits. Radio waves are not mechanical in nature. Therefore, the only resonance that it can have is an EM resonance. It cannot have a mechanical resonance, because radio, as with any EM, HAS no mechanical stress component. Radio, light, gamma and x-rays, from one end of the spectrum to the other, not one bit of it causes mechanical vibration in a structure.

Now, you get into IR and microwave bands, you hit a bunch of molecular resonances with EM that cause spinning, rocking, scissoring and the like of inter-molecular bonds, and that's how you get IR spectroscopy. But that causes heat, not macro level mechanical vibrations. And you don't even get THAT with 2-10MHz.

So, no to your hypothesis that radio waves can cause mechanical effects, because it doesn't. And radio is not sound. Sound is not radio. They are not related.

HAARP can be modulated with several freqs. Not just 2 to 10 Mhz. The carrier for amplitude is 7.5 Hertz which is in the middle of the lowest freqs it can do.

That statement doesn't even make sense. Better get your Big Book O' Sciency Terms out and try again.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

All you know is what is publicly stated. Much of the HAARP project is classified.
At least that is what my buddies in the Army tell me.

Personally I don't care if can supercharge the gunk in golf balls or open up transit beams to Cygnus X-1, I just want to see it open up a huge sinkhole where the White house sits.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Next your going to deny haarp created the Norway spiral, when we both know that spiral was haarp opening the dimensional tunnel to serpo so that our crew could return to home.

Actually, the Norway Spiral was a giant hypnocoin, designed to subjugate the inhabitants of Norway into eating lutefisk.

It worked, too. No one sane would eat that #.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

All you know is what is publicly stated. Much of the HAARP project is classified.
At least that is what my buddies in the Army tell me.

The Army wasn't in on HAARP. Some Army vets were. But not 'the Army' per se. It was a USAF/Navy/DARPA sort of thing.

eta: while there were a number of things going on there in terms of research that were classified, the facility itself was not. A metric #heap of very legitimate eggheaded research was done there, most of it published in Geophysical Letters.

edit on 11-6-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

To be fair bedlam probably knows much more about haarp than what's publicly stated. .. like that its used to selectively scramble peoples tv reception during sports broadcasts as a social experiment by tptb to see which sports Americans are most perturbed by the interruption of. Also time Warner and directv are in on it.

See bedlam won't tell you what haarp really up to, but I will...you can trust me.

Did I ever tell you about the time they used the haarp to mind control Left Eye from TLC to burn down her boyfriend's mansion. Apparently it was done as a joke by two board haarp operators. Some sort if deranged bet that went too far.

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I'm not sure what your point is. There is no evidence that weather modification is occurring, but then, there is no way to prove that it is not.

there is evidence all right China done it for there olympics, and cloud seeding to create rain ect have been being done foy decades.
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 11 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: charlyv

"Only operated in the ionosphere"...sure. You bought into that too?

No, we didnt "buy" into anything...we took the time to understand the fairly simple physics of what it did and that stopped us from believeing in sillyness.

It's easy, you should try it too!

As for it being shut down...you can go there and have a look, the antennas are in a sorry state and the place is clearly shut down. Not tio mention, everything is up for sale.

I love how you jump to the wackiest theory first, bypassing facts and common sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join