It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a daughter in my dreams...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was in a beach house in a beautiful day, I had a daughter about 3-5 years old, she wanted to sleep so I put her in a tub filled with water and she felt sleep, two kids about 5 were playing and came to the front yard of the house and just start following me asking me questions wherever I went, I gave them a glass of water and went for my daughter for her to play with them so I can get rid of the kids, I pull her out of the water, squeeze her clothes to remove the water and send all 3 away to play and when they were out of the house I remembered and said hey gimme back my glass, one of the kids said what glass? Saw it in his hand and said oh and came and gave it to me before going to play.

So I wake up from a nice little dream, all fun and joy, it even made me want to have a daughter, then it hit me if this was real I drown my daughter, wtf, I’m all depressed now, who dreams of killing their child

Is this an omen, am I unfit to have a daughter? am i a lost cause?

edit on 8-6-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
We all start out in water. Maybe somebody is pregnant now or soon will be.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Maybe somebody is pregnant now

Considering i been away from my wife for almost 3 month i surely hope this is not the case

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

You obviously didn't kill her. You got her out of the tub and sent her out into the world.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Sorry. How long were you married?
edit on 682015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

nothing to be sorry about i'm still married, just on a work trip

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
well i had a dream that megan fox was my old lady and worshiped the ground that i walked on. and we had big fun all the time.
i woke all heart broken when she wasn't there beside me.

side note you didn't happen to watch Shutter Island in the past couple of days did you.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I saw it so long ago I had trouble finding a connection to my dream, great I'm the crazy wife of Leonardo DiCaprio.

I know its hard when you have a good dream and wake up to remember your crappy life, what i had was a dream when i did a completely irrational thing as it was the normal, babies sleep underwater just fine.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

i wasn't saying your crazy, i was saying that maybe you saw the movie in the past couple of days and it has stuck with you.
i've seen that Shutter Island was on a couple of channels the past few weeks.

my dream about Megan came after watching transformers a couple of weeks ago, that was the last time i saw it.

edit on 8-6-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

hey hey, i know you dint say i'm the crazy wife of leo, i said that.

And no one is judging you for dreaming about Megan, there is nothing wrong there

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Water seems to be the theme of the dream with a beach house, giving water to the kids, having your daughter in a tub. Kids are also a theme here. Hmmm....I have no idea what it could mean.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Daughter To see your daughter in your dream represents your waking relationship with your daughter and the qualities that she projects. If you do not have a daughter, then it symbolizes the feminine aspect within yourself.

Dream moods

Now to try to interpret rest of the dream.

An aspect of yourself, By filling the tub with water you are trying to renewal and replenishing your energies. The young child You are feeling the burdens of adulthood and the children You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes or Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. The glass im not sure on but going to say you hand your rejuvenation to the younger self.Pulling you are You have difficulties accomplishing your tasks and goals. You need to unload and/or let go some of your responsibilities.To Squeeze suggests that you need to make more space for other things in your life or You need to stop dwelling on your past emotions and clear them away or You or someone may be feeling pressured or stressed.

In other words release some fillings or redirect some of your energies too make room for other things that you might need for later.

Hopefully that didn't confused you to much.

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent

nothing to be sorry about i'm still married, just on a work trip

Dude I thought you were separated when you said you'd been apart for three months.
Well I guess a new pregnancy now wouldn't be a good thing. Lol. When do you get to go home? I bet those reunions register on the Richter scale ! ! !

top topics

join