It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rh gene

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
a reply to: JUhrman

So its not a new specie, Yet a Grolar is a hybrid bear that could create offspring, you consider all bears the same species cause they look very much alike? Do I believe Rh negative come from the stars? No I believe the Rh negative are actually Neanderthals

Now we are talking.

Unfortunately this is still based on a misunderstanding regarding what the Rh factor is. Rh negative is actually Rh D negative. Meaning the person is missing the antigen for Rh D.

So basically, Rh negative are people missing a gene, not having an additional gene transmitted from a different species.

Also there are dozens of different rhesus factors. the D factor is only of interest because of the dangers to newborns. What then of all the other Rh factor types? Where do they come from?
edit on 8-6-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Babylon dispersion and environmental surrounding Northern africa Darwins theory of evolution. The phenomen of the Rhesus factor in medical terms is just about survival. In biology and psychology it becomes more evident that it's something different. What I'm actually saying we probably should look into the differences between both. And make a clear statement on truth/myth and lies instead of the hostility between myths. I'm a Rh positive AB

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

But if they mate the offspring is a liger, which is sterile. Could nature have done a miss? Two species breeded but the offspring could breed to? A Rh negative mother who has a Rh positive child will make antibodies to kill the fetus.

At one point in the past the lion and the tiger were the same species, but over time have drifted apart into two distinct species. As it stands they just haven't drifted apart enough for them to not be able to interbreed anymore, but they are close. That's why their offspring is sterile.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: haven123

Great. Thanks for spilling the beans.

I knew you'd say that

*flaps away*

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

So its not a new specie, Yet a Grolar is a hybrid bear that could create offspring, you consider all bears the same species cause they look very much alike? Do I believe Rh negative come from the stars? No I believe the Rh negative are actually Neanderthals

Here's an article that talks about this. Very informative. I hadn't heard of the Grolar either, so I looked it up and educated myself.

When polar bears and grizzlies breed, they can produce fertile offspring. Why can't other species?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

could humans be two species?

A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring.

No. Humans couldn't be two species.

it's a mutation that occurred about 35.000 - 10.000 years ago with two different strings. Meaning two species mated into us.

Nope. It's only meaning a mutation occured tens of thousands of years ago. Mutation doesn't mean new species.

OP, why don't you simply speak out what you believe? That you are Rh negative and that you read some things on a new age site saying Rh negative people are more spiritual or coming from the stars, and you want ATS to confirm this nonsense.

Just say it and we'll answer you.

Sounds like someone needs a tummy rub. Methinks they aren't content with the fact that they are line and heir, to those of the "arboreal" persuasion....hahaha

I too, would be disgruntled. It must be toil, to endure pirouette and parade of such a simple and primitive creature, to serve as perpetual reminder of that humble genesis. The blatant, associative lampooning must drive one to wit's end. I shudder at the thought. One day, contemporary science will extend its altruistic wings, are coddle the misappropriated in its nurturing embrace. Umbilical descension no more! RH positives worldwide will emerge from their cousin's shadow, stand poised and proud, shoulder to shoulder, and reign in symmetrical congress, above the placebic platitude, in their loftly office endowed. The antediluvian shackles will be struck from wrist and record, marking rise to a new, gilded era!
edit on 8-6-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I'm still baiting the actual topic, and Now take the two species of closely related humanoids Neanderthal, devisonians and/or Florensis and breed them, what do you think you would get? The chromosome pair is just as it said on the Grolar topic, close enough but yet far enough to breed a hybrid speciemen. Could it be the Homo sapiens that came about 35.000 years ago?

I

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

Not native English, could you translate it?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

This is the only interbreeding that happened in the past between other species of apes and homo sapiens

Thoroughly modern humans interbred with Neanderthals

But homo sapiens weren't a result of two species combining. Homo sapiens already existed and just happened to mate with some neanderthals. Their offspring likely just mated with more homo sapiens, diluting the neanderthal dna over many generations.

Nice speculation, but what you've suggested isn't how genetics or evolution work. Well I guess TECHNICALLY it could happen, but you would literally have to isolate EVERY hybrid offspring from the parent species and make sure they ONLY breed with other hybrids. Things don't work like that in nature though, so it is unlikely that your idea would happen naturally in nature.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Now take the ice age, one species is living North and cold the other south and warm. Evolution has its natural way but yet the species were 100.000 years apart before breeding again. Neanderthal and homo erectus

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

In all societies we always worship the same traits, guess which

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Do I believe Rh negative come from the stars? No I believe the Rh negative are actually Neanderthals

Based on what actual scientific data though? All current information demonstrates that Neandertal had variations on the O blood group with absolutely no indication of Rh D in their genetics whatsoever. So to insist that Neandertal was the donor of Rh into H. Sapiens Sapiens is a rather large stretch of the imagination. Unless you're privy to some new research I haven't seen.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Temudjin

Let's not guess. Why be so obtuse? Just get to the crux of your claim and be done with it already. I would prefer to respond to a clear hypothesis instead of reading pages of a baiting game where you get nowhere near your actual intent. Drop the facades and out with it already!

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

In all societies we always worship the same traits, guess which

No, just tell me what you are getting at, because I have no idea what you are talking about here. Mostly because I am having a hard time believing that Asians or Africans worship blonde hair or blue eyes.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Now take the ice age, one species is living North and cold the other south and warm. Evolution has its natural way but yet the species were 100.000 years apart before breeding again. Neanderthal and homo erectus

This still doesn't add up to what I said needs to have happened for your narrative to be true. Two distinct species have NEVER bred together to form and create a brand new species. For one, there would have to be enough fertile hybrids to sustain a Minimum Viable Population (MVP) or risk going extinct. For two, it just doesn't make sense. Why would the parents of a hybrid child force their child to only mate with other hybrids? What if there was only one hybrid in the village?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Mostly because I am having a hard time believing that Asians or Africans worship blonde hair or blue eyes.

Actually, the depictions of Jesus in both those continents is white, light brown hair and blue eyes.

Manga characters from Japan rarely have Asian traits, they usually have Europeen traits and often have blue or green eyes.

I also vagely recall a documentary about African tribes that worshipped blue eyes.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

A mate took his two blonde girls to china on a hiday and everywhere they went the kids hot swamped people touching their hair and such.
My mate obviously got the hump he said he wouldn't take them again.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theMediator

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
Mostly because I am having a hard time believing that Asians or Africans worship blonde hair or blue eyes.

Actually, the depictions of Jesus in both those continents is white, light brown hair and blue eyes.

First off, the depiction of Jesus that you are familiar with came about during the Middle Ages and originated in Europe. Second off, you are wrong. There are many African pictures of Jesus showing him as black and Asian pictures of Jesus showing him as Asian.

African Jesus

Asian Jesus

Manga characters from Japan rarely have Asian traits, they usually have Europeen traits and often have blue or green eyes.

Manga is an art form that was developed AFTER the west modernized Japan.

I also vagely recall a documentary about African tribes that worshipped blue eyes.

I also vaguely recall you needing a source or else I don't believe you.
edit on 8-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Do you think that had something to do with the people "worshiping their hair color" or just being impressed at seeing hair color that isn't black or very dark brown?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Continue

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join