It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell us what you are, and what you aren't.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Not a bourbon nor American or Canadian whiskey fan.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I only drink Red Wine (Shiraz) I was joking with scotch and bourbon bleh ..too sweet

mmmmm goon bag

edit on 6-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I cook with wine much more often than I drink it, but I do like a good Shiraz.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

I only cook with white

rosemary green apple white whine chicken with cranberry souce and cream (thickened + a drop of lemon)
with mash potatoe (potato , butter, milk and blender)

Then I drink red wine

Good dish if you decide to romance ur significant other with kids out of the house ..x she will love u more 4it lol

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   

What you are actually is beyond words, but it would be not untrue to say you are nothing whatsoever other than pure, infinite, disembodied consciousness/intelligence; a field of miraculous infinite light; God dreaming itself; an infinite point of pure potential; or the infinite implications of nothing whatsoever.

The immediate presentation of this unspeakable actuality is the field of your experience, which is an instantaneously appearing virtual field of Radiant Presence as apparent qualities. This is the actuality of which every/ and any/ thing that you think exists consists. This is inclusive and complete; nothing whatever other than this field exists. In short, the entirety of Reality is the "bubble" of YOUR experience, the field of Radiant Presence, which alone exists.

This is the totality of Reality. This is not theoretical, but is actually, immediately real; always the case right here right now.
theopendoorway.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Actually, it's never not now. So 'again' is redundant.

Sorry, bit of a snarky morning. I actually like the name. Nice quote, as well. Thanks for viewing my thread.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Thank you for the recipe. Though, she is rather opposed to the very existence of rosemary, much less it touching her tongue. And that's very similar to my recipe for potatoes, but I substitute sour cream for the milk, and add some minced garlic.
Good taste in wine and food. You're definitely worth knowing.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

Actually, it's never not now. So 'again' is redundant.

Indeed!
Now is what there is - now is what you are.
Now cannot happen again so does that make 'reincarnation' redundant?

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

No, not at all. Because reincarnation simply means you're given the opportunity to be in the now again. It's just not the same now you were in last time.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

yeah the sour cream lol

yuck

spam ham youm

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Spam is the devil

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   

and fix all the past life bs

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Can't change the past. It's already over. You can only learn from it and improve the now.
edit on 6-6-2015 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I've send you the devil into ur e-mail inbox

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

No, not at all. Because reincarnation simply means you're given the opportunity to be in the now again. It's just not the same now you were in last time.

Did you listen to the video?

Now is not a thing that 'you' can be in.
How many nows are there?
How long is now?
Where does one now start and another now begin?

Now is what you are!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Well, if it's good enough for singing Vikings, it's good enough for me.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

singing Vikings in a yellow submarine

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Not the thread to debate the possibility of the discrete nature of Time in, but...
'Now' is a fractional but fluid measure of cause and effect. I personally believe that we are IN, but not exclusively OF time. Without the flow of Time, we couldn't exist, nor would we have a frame of reference to equate our existence against if we could exist without time. But I believe, personally, that we are discrete creations living within the totality of existence, governed by the directionality of thermodynamics and entropy. We can only experience the instant of time our brains can register, as it occurs. To me, it is that now is when we are, and while our physical selves can only ever be what they are in any given instant, our ability to remember the past makes us greater than sum of any given instant of time in which we exist.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Not the thread to debate the possibility of the discrete nature of Time in, but...
'Now' is a fractional but fluid measure of cause and effect. I personally believe that we are IN, but not exclusively OF time. Without the flow of Time, we couldn't exist, nor would we have a frame of reference to equate our existence against if we could exist without time.

Without the thought construct of time 'you' (as a separate entity) will cease to exist.
Have you checked to see if you and now are two separate things? There maybe an assumption that there is such a thing as now and a separate thing called you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join