It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question for Christians, Why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Even though I created you, and nobody is actually able to meet my impossible standard, you are condemned to an eternity of torture. Now I send my son to die for your sins. Even if it is hard for most people to believe in any of this, especially those that have never seen nor experienced anything to support it, if you don't believe in all of this then you will go to hell. See how much I love you? Isn't my son a great gift?"

God did not create you. Blame that on your mom and pop and their moms and pops. God only made any of us aware of His standards after we all insisted to do things our way. His Son did not come to die for our sins. His Son came to offer eternal celestial life after we screwed every thing up. Forgiveness was always on the table and offered to anyone before His son came upon this earth. Show me in context where Jesus came to die for our sins. The rules are on the table and in plain sight and they apply to everyone. Break the rule you pay the price. You don't like the rules? Then find another god to give you what you want. Lots of them out there.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join