It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man fully in black, strange encounter!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xtremechadda
So you know nothing

I don't accept the story as one person catching up to another and grabbing the shoulder of the other without the victim being aware of hurried footsteps rapidly approaching which must have been the case if the character was a simple human. As our hero or anti-hero was walking home, we can surmise that he was keeping a decent pace as he informed us of his position and time having spent walking to that point.

Several simple important factors here have to be overlooked for this event to take place as he describes it. If the story actually happened as described, then the character was not a regular human, and perhaps not exactly a human at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It was a MIB...
A vibratory projection of you unconscious,
the question is, what part of your subconscious does this story represent... and what does it portend...

a reply to: mrFMPerson

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I dont know anything that would of be of interest and i personally think it was a prank by someone! or just someone who decided to mess with random people!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov

For the last couple years not much as happened!
i signed back up for college this summer besides that nothing special!

i personally think it was a prank to be honest but ya i can give more detail

a really bold shape face, im pretty sure the hair was a dark brown/black and his eyes were brown but small!
the voice was kinda deep but nothing deeper then today voices.

guessing from my eye sight and using my height i guess he was probably around 6'4 to 6'6

just kinda shocked, i thought it was a cop or something (NOT THAT IVE DONT ANYTHING).

in the end i think it was a prank

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
and im not saying it was some MIB encounter, it just seemed really weird and i thought i would post online to see what other people thought about it

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
To the OP, interesting, and I agree, it was likely a prank. Since you have had no weird recent odd events, that's the best guess. I'd say this was planned, to target people walking that way, with a spot in the woods where the guy could step out and back in quietly, and get out of sight. Unless you checked in the trees, that's very probable. Woods can be moved through quietly. We did that all the time as kids. Cool delivery, though, if that's what it was, and the guy being tall had to add to the effect.

In your place, I'd be looking around for him on campus, and the surrounding areas. Not actively, but keeping an eye out. Just to say congrats on the joke, if nothing else, or play one back.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
My first thought is to call BS on this story. My second thought is to call BS on this story.

Anywho...nefarious groups/people don't tend to get the wrong person and usually don't make themselves known like in a movie....as in, they don't warn you.

They don't, eh? Gee, all those decades of MIB reports must be totally imagined, then. Thanks for letting us know.
/sarcasm

posted on Jun, 9 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

thanks, and I've not noticed anything in a few days, I'm going ask when i go back there tomorrow, i only attend 2 days a week (part time student) and a live off campus.

i figured i would share here just in case it was MIB you know? no telling what could happen now days

thanks for the understanding response and support!

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson

Well, no news is good news, right? Sharing isn't a bad idea, just in case, and telling someone there about it, too, in case something did happen later on! Well, if that was a prank, they did a good job!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join