It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man fully in black, strange encounter!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   
This all starts yesterday around 5pm when i was leaving college and meeting up with some friend!
we chatted a while, caught up, exchanged new contact information and they parted ways.

my house is around 3 miles from the college and yesterday was not a bad day, around mid 50ish temp it seemed like a day to walk home.
I'm about 20 minutes in to my walk, probably a mile from campus as im walking past a lot of tree and there literally no one of the side walk within sight. and as im walking i feel a hand grab my shoulder and all i heard was "HOLD ON".

as i about crap my self, i spin around to see this guy in a almost spotless black suit, his skin was really pale and he really did not seem to express emotion at all!

my normal reaction was "Who are you?" and the guy responded with "You know who i am."

kinda shocked as i do not know this person i decide not to speak. and he said "You need to forget what you think you know or we will be seeing more of each other and the next time ......pause......" with him stopping at that point i decide to turn around and start walking away, i look back after about 5 seconds and he gone!

Either he just disappeared or he ran in to the forest. but if he ran in the forest i think i would or heard him!

I know this sounds like a MIB encounter but whats the chance this might of just been some random guy joking around or someone who mistaken me with someone.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If it happened near a college campus, it was probably a joke. Sounds like the sort of thing I would have done, actually.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I would say the odds of it being a MIB encounter is extremely low. Maybe you look like someone else and have one of those faces.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

i'm glad someone might think the same thing! it was probably a mile at least from the campus! and the main thing that freaked me out was his appearing and disappearing the way he did

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: mrFMPerson

"You need to forget what you think you know or we will be seeing more of each other and the next time ......pause......"

What is it that "you think you know"?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

"You need to forget what you think you know or we will be seeing more of each other and the next time ......pause......"

What is it that "you think you know"?

Good question. And how shure are you that it wasn't a prank.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
my first thought :

did the event outlined in the OP actually happen ?

the thread author can be as offened as he / she likes about me doubting thier honesty / integrity

but meh - we only have the assumption they are telling the truth

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What are the possibilities here? (Explanations for such an experience)
1. It was a prank
2. It was some kind of minor psychosis you experienced
2. It was some kind of psychosis he experienced
4. It was a case of someone thinking you were someone else
5. THEY are really after you!!!

If it was 1,3 or 4 you have maybe nothing to worry. If it was option 2, well that depends how you take it. But if it was option 5 then your duty as ATS member is to put everything you know down and post it to all possible sites you can. That way when you suddenly vanish from earth we would know where to dig from truth.

edit on 3-6-2015 by ilpero because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Should of started singing " We are the men in blank, galaxy defenders ".

On a real note, touching you is a new one if it's a MIB, thought they just stared and spoke.

Since you are in U.S. it's either a hoax or it's a real deal, either or stay aware and start wearing sunglasses with mirrors in the sides or a backup camera.

If someone places a hand on my back I'm grabing that hand and twisting as I turn to see who it is, you don't touch strangers...

STRANGER DANGER , STRANGER DANGER

edit on 3-6-2015 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I'm gussing you're not American?

Why didn't you ask a few questions?

If there is a next time, try not to poop yourself and ask him some basic questions. If his answers don't satisfy you, beat the snot outta 'em

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wasn't there and I don't know you (OP)...but I find this hard to believe. If this was truly experienced I would chalk it up to a manic episode or an elaboration of events. Wish you all the best.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Intriguing...What do you think he might have been referring to?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
My first thought is to call BS on this story. My second thought is to call BS on this story.

Anywho...nefarious groups/people don't tend to get the wrong person and usually don't make themselves known like in a movie....as in, they don't warn you.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well cough it up, what do you know?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Q 1: do you hate, and I mean hate your guts, any autonomous neurocomputing networks, and associated defensive robotic systems?

Q 2: are you part of a hacker community interested of underground anti-establishment cyber-terrorist called Morpheus?

Q 3: Does Agent K say anything to you?

... just in case

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
have you had some kind of sighting of experience lately that would account for an MIB showing up?

ill give you the benefit of the doubt, lets say this did really happen. there must be a pretty good reason for an MIB just showing up and warning you. incidents like that only happen when people have had some serious close encounters or posses evidence or information that's on the verge of being released or shared with the public.

so if you don't fit into the above category i would say it's just a prank. whether it was you being pranked or you pranking us here.

can you describe this person in greater detail other than, spotless black suit and pale skin?

what about other attributes?

the eyes?

ears?

lips?

sound of his voice?

general demeanor?

your initial impression upon first seeing this person?

you need to give more information.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

It was only you. Id

en.wikipedia.org...

Quit taking your academia and tribe integration so seriously....get some sleep and stay away from the energy drinks and or caffeine.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
If it happened near a college campus, it was probably a joke.

Agree.

To the OP - Sounds like someone having a laugh. They probably did not expect you to take it seriously!

You've been watch too much TV.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

Put some dragons in it next time though

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
So you know nothing

top topics

<<   2 >>

join