It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My wife just had an ultrasound mamogram and has 4 spots.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Spots don't necessarily mean Cancer. I went to the emergency with severe back pains and the CT scan revealed i had a tumor growing in my adrenal gland and i had a cyst growing on my kidney..The Tumor was later found to be benign and the cyst wasn't that abnormal. My endocrinologist is having me do a few more CT scans next week since its been over 6 months now to take a look to see if anything is growing, but the pain in my back wasn't from the tumor or cyst, it was from a pulled muscle, and these irregularities wouldn't have been seen had i not had the CT scan.

From this moment forwards your wife needs to absorb as much Carotene as she can eat and drink. Carrots will completely eradicate Cancer,but you must consume large quantities pretty much for the rest of your life.

Beets and watermelon also help greatly, plush flush your system. antiCancer drugs are dangerous and really should be stayed away from

edit on 10-6-2015 by SPECULUM because: edit

posted on Jun, 10 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Hey, man. Any word of what's going on? How are you two holding up?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

Hey, man. Any word of what's going on? How are you two holding up?

Thanks for checking up on us Skid Mark!

I swear I am more comfortable with some ATS'ers than my own family. Sorry I am just replying but life has been crazy.

Anyway, we just got back from the Oncologist and finally got her biopsy results.

They were NEGATIVE!!!!!
We need to have a follow up every 6 months just to be safe. But the doc said go enjoy your summer.

I cant thank you guys enough for the thoughts, prayers and support you have given us.

Some pretty special people here, love you guys!

Your ATS brother,
Steve

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Good news!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: BentBone

Thank you, I am becoming a firm believer in a healthy diet.

To bad I didn't think this years ago. I am trying to avoid any processed foods, or anything that comes in a box and can be 'nuked'.

I think diet is the key, along with modern medicine. Wife had breast and liver cancer. She changed her diet to no sugar, no wheat, no dairy, no preservatives and there was no sign of cancer(HER2+) in scans after the 2nd and 4th chemo sessions from a fairly high grade. How much was due to diet and how much the medicine no one knows?. I do know her cancer doctor has started eating this diet which should count for something. She also ate a diet rich in foods that inhibit blood vessel growth, something else that cancer needs. This is mainly berries and vegetables. To sum it up we eat grass fed beef, free range antibiotic free chicken and eggs, cold water fish (but Japan worries us), nuts, olive and coconut oil, spices,, all kinds of fruits and vegetables. We sparingly use almond, coconut, tapioca flours. We try to add fresh curcumin, ginger and garlic to anything we can. You can actually eat really well under this diet but it takes work to prepare and large volumes could be needed depending on caloric needs.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

WOOHOO!!!! Good for you and your wife. Now go celebrate.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

To bad I didn't think this years ago. I am trying to avoid any processed foods, or anything that comes in a box and can be 'nuked'.

I think diet is the key, along with modern medicine. Wife had breast and liver cancer. She changed her diet to no sugar, no wheat, no dairy, no preservatives and there was no sign of cancer(HER2+) in scans after the 2nd and 4th chemo sessions from a fairly high grade. How much was due to diet and how much the medicine no one knows?. I do know her cancer doctor has started eating this diet which should count for something. She also ate a diet rich in foods that inhibit blood vessel growth, something else that cancer needs. This is mainly berries and vegetables. To sum it up we eat grass fed beef, free range antibiotic free chicken and eggs, cold water fish (but Japan worries us), nuts, olive and coconut oil, spices,, all kinds of fruits and vegetables. We sparingly use almond, coconut, tapioca flours. We try to add fresh curcumin, ginger and garlic to anything we can. You can actually eat really well under this diet but it takes work to prepare and large volumes could be needed depending on caloric needs.

I'd suggest that the results where mainly down to her chemo.
Why do I suggest that?
Probably because of all the evidence showing the effectiveness of chemo for specific cancers.

Why don't I suggest it was the diet?
Probably because of the lack of evidence showing its effectiveness for any cancers.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

That is great news!!!!!!!!!!!!, but I wonder why follow up every 6 months on a negative result, I had two biopsies in the last 4 years one of soft tissue anomaly the last one calcification string anomaly both negative, and I was reschedule to have my annual as usual.

Too many mammograms are not good for the breast tissue either.

edit on 31-7-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Always nice to hear good news.

Keep on truckin you guys.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

I'd suggest that the results where mainly down to her chemo.
Why do I suggest that?
Probably because of all the evidence showing the effectiveness of chemo for specific cancers.

Why don't I suggest it was the diet?
Probably because of the lack of evidence showing its effectiveness for any cancers.

I'd say it was the diet...seen it first hand myself in my father-in-law who remains cancer free without any surgery, chemo, or radiation...simply a strict diet plan with a baking soda treatment. You say all the evidence for chemo and I say what evidence? The only evidence for successful chemo is doctors getting fat pockets. It may work for some, but I hear way too many horror stories about chemo and probably, the only success stories were of people who followed a strict anti-cancer diet plan and then chemo doctors claim the credit. Cancer thrives on acids and can't survive with oxygen, as the OP said about inhibiting blood vessels.

By the way OP, congrats for you and yours on the good news!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Great news for you and the fam!!! Thank you for sharing

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join