It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are you an ATS member?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
I often find myself clicking on your usernames to find out what we have in common or what topics interest you, your introductions.. Than I come across little bits and pieces that I would have never expected to hear from you.. so it is all assumptions and more assumptions..

I am surprised and intrigued further by all but it is too much information for me to filter through..

So if you are willing to tell me I would really really like to know this..

What was THE one primary reason that brought you to join the very first time..

The next question is hard for me to put into sentence, so I hope my attempt bellow makes some kind of sense..

Reflecting back on the first time and at the now, how does it compare?

No need to read the bellow..

For me it was this:
I saw an animal that doesn't exist in encyclopedia.. (a see trough flying jelly fish looking like creature) ATS was the only place on the whole web where I found few(like 5 people) who saw the same thing.

Then I joined the few doomsday theories I found common with many but now none of them seem to make sense anymore and they just became to me feasible but unlikely scenarios..

So then the purpose of this place for me was meant to be a place where I can gain from collective learning but instead I come across walls or rethorical thoughts.. Like what if, never, not possible, non-sense, u dont know jack squad in all forums and the replies.. so I am lost..

Now re-thinking again, I am looking for some inspirations, visions or new legacies from all of you so I can have some new thoughts of what ever kind.. or just any new piece of info..

Came here for the aliens and cryptos...got really into the deep pseudo-science theories...latched onto the political debates and stayed to assure one more voice of logic and reason is represented.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

omg what the hell is a crypton

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Crypto as in crypto-creatures. Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, etc.
Cryptos

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I looked for the article I read saying that the latest American Destroyer was powered by a water fuel cell but I can't find it anywhere!

Basically in a water fuel cell you use a square waved pulsed DC electrical signal in a resonant water capacitor to disassociate the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen which can then be used as a fuel source. The biggest problem is that this is not really possible under our current understanding of several different sciences. It is possible though! Our understanding of the sciences can by highly flawed.
The second problem is the fact that if this technology should get loose... Sat goodbye to fossil fuels and say hello to global economic collapse!

So basically Stan Meyers dune buggy had a water fuel injector which dissociated the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen just before injecting them into the combustion chamber. Then the Hydrogen/oxygen mix is ignited and BOOM! Your car goes...

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Because nobody puts up with me.

Nah. Idk. I began posting here when I was 16, and it's just always been home to me. A very eventful dramatic home.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jaymp

You've been here for about 4500 days. With 196 posts that means you average about 1 post every 22 days.

You must be like the church mouse at home. LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I need someone to do my analytics and reports. Wanna job ? ....numbers geek!
edit on 3-6-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

lol. I usually only speak when I have something worthwhile to say. Even then, sometimes not. Other time, I have nothing to say but crap. Still, I've always loved this site. Especially on April Fools Day throughout the years. Fond memories indeed.

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

You aren't the only one who points that out. My wife told me "Not everything needs to be reduced to a set of data".

Not sure it would make her feel better....but i never kept a spreadsheet on her. LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

or you don't want to put out

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Not sure it would make her feel better....but i never kept a spreadsheet on her. LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Wish I had seen a flying jelly fish. Saw orbs of light once floating past my car. I like ats because you get to see intresting stories from different perspectives. Some fact some fiction. Just like the newspapers except you get to choose what you believe instead of having a view shoved down your throat..

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

your avatar is so beautiful

the floating jelly creature .. i know what I saw.. I wasn't the only one.. 3years later searching I found this forum typed in flying jelly fish and I find out what would people describe it as.. typed it back to google .. and found a guy who saw the same thing the very same night in my city.. e-mailed the researcher that of these creatures.. that i also saw them .. but that is very it ended.

somo biologist lady talks about these biosphere invisible ( or hard to see?) to our naked eye.. no one believes her . yet there are people all around the world reporting so.. but nothing connectects them to collaborate on it.

anyway

Orbs? how awesome..wow
is there any story to it? lige eg someone died there or?.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I dont really no what to make of the orbs saw them twice in the same place they glided with seraphic motion. Yellow orbs of light giving off a blue hue of colour no more than ten meters in front of the car in a very remote place. I still visit in the hope of seeing them a third time.

Like i said i am not really sure what i saw. It did however have intelligent movement to them. Followed the road around and as it approached the car changed direction over the hills. Like you I know what i saw.

As for a story i asked about and gained no knowlegde about anything that happened there. I still keep my ears to the ground

As for a seperate bioshpere i put a thread up in 2013 you may be intrested in

Shadow Biosphere’ theory gaining scientific support
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways thank you your avatar is beautiful too..

happy days

edit on 4-6-2015 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

How bizzare
the biosphere

thank you for that link ..

much appreciated

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 4-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

love ur avatar creepy crazy freaky

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join