It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

B B King Was Poisoned Say Daughters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Two of recently deceased blues legend B B King's daughters are claiming, through documents presented by lawyers, that the big man was deliberately poisoned. Results from a postmortem could take up to eight weeks and this of course could be some kind of delaying legal inheritance related tactic. No famous musician can die without some conspiracy it seems, even if they are old and somewhat overweight. Sorry if already posted or wrong forum.
news.sky.com...
edit on 25-5-2015 by hotel1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: hotel1

yeah.
thats much more likely than a 700 year old over weight diabetic guy finally checking out

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: hotel1
Two of recently deceased blues legend B B King are claiming, through documents presented by lawyers, that the big man was deliberately poisoned. Results from a postmortem could take up to eight weeks and this of course could be some kind of delaying legal inheritance related tactic. No famous musician can die without some conspiracy it seems, even if they are old and somewhat overweight. Sorry if already posted or wrong forum.
news.sky.com...

May he R.I.P. regardless

I never discredit things like these at face value though. Let's not forget how many people this man must have had in his entourage throughout his life, and how big the odds are that he ran into some double faced people, who are overly represented in the entertainment industries...

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: HalfLeaf

lets not forget what diabetes can do to an overweight 89 year old.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mugly

lets not forget what diabetes can do to an overweight 89 year old.

Please, your initial response was more than appalling enough, he "finally" died, no need to expand on your opinion.

We all know what diabetes can do, just like we all know what modern medicine can do. Neither is proof of anything, there is an ongoing investigation so unless you are in the department that is doing it, shush!
edit on 25-5-2015 by HalfLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm not drawing any conclusions I stick with the ABC of investigators everywhere; Assume nothing, Believe nothing but facts, Challenge everything. I wouldn't be at all surprised if there did turn out to be some legal chicanery in this, but until that is confirmed or refuted I remain open about it. What Mugly suggests is also a very likely, but like yourself, at this point I draw no conclusions.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
an 89 year old man died and still its a conspiracy?seriously i signed up for real conspiracys. a man whos nearly 90 and now hes getting poisoned?

madnesss.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   

not my fault if you are appalled.
maybe you are too sensitive.
i am a huge fan of bb but that does not change the fact that it is ridiculous to think there is something fishy about his death. he was a long time sufferer and he was very old.
about as cut and dry as it gets.

maybe his kids are trying to create legend of sorts a la robert johnson.

who knows

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i said that without even reading the main news story about it and after reading it i,m now more convinced its a claim just to try get more money,i guarantee it comes out he died of natural causes.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

who knows

Since you agree we don't know, why are taking the stance they are full of crap? Would it not be better to wait and see before jumping to conclusions based on your bias?

Odds are it's natural, but right now we simply don't know.
edit on 25-5-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

who knows

Since you agree we don't know, why are taking the stance they are full of crap? Would it not be better to wait and see before jumping to conclusions based on your bias?

Odds are it's natural, but right now we simply don't know.

because my opinion is they are full of it.

the simplest answer us usually the correct one...i know ive read that somewhere.

the simplest answer is this man died due to complications of his disease.
poison? i dont think so

of course anything is possible and if it is proven he died of poisoning then i will retract. i dont think that is the case though. there is no evidence to point towards it and like 20 years of evidence pointing to problems due to diabetes

the guy played more than 200 shows a year for like 50 years. suffered from type 2 diabetes for more than 20 years.
seems pretty clear cut to me
edit on 25-5-2015 by Mugly because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

because my opinion is they are full of it.

Based on literally nothing, which you agree you don't know.

the simplest answer us usually the correct one...i know ive read that somewhere.

the simplest answer is this man died due to complications of his disease.
poison? i dont think so

That's actually not true. Was he going to change his will? How was his health? Does anyone benefit from him dying now as opposed to next year?

of course anything is possible and if it is proven he died of poisoning then i will retract. i dont think that is the case though. there is no evidence to point towards it and like 20 years of evidence pointing to problems due to diabetes

the guy played more than 200 shows a year for like 50 years. suffered from type 2 diabetes for more than 20 years.
seems pretty clear cut to me

How can it be clear cut when you have literally no information?

His daughter claimed they were being prevented from visiting him by his manager (who was executor of estate) and they found large sums of money had been stolen. They wanted to remove him as POA and have them be POA. A judge determined there was not enough evidence to do it. A week later BB King died. Bryson tried to prevent an autopsy saying BB King did not want one, and he was embalmed before the autopsy was done.

Does all that lead to murder? No. But it's enough for me to not make up my mind before the facts get in.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Shhhhhhhh you're not supposed to follow the money, this was clearly 100% a natural death, mugly already did the investigating for us, the police and the family, and has informed them all that at 89, in this day and age, it was finally time for BB to go.

The only time it is ever ok to say they "finally" deceased is when they were either horribly suffering, or perhaps really deserved it. Someone who is in sub-average health conditions, does not "finally" die, it's always a sad case when it happens, and especially in a case like this, warrants further investigating

I'm not too sensitive at all, I simply have a problem with your phrasing which comes across as disrespectful, especially considering your other statements on the matter and the fact that you obviously ignored the OP

maybe his kids are trying to create legend of sorts a la robert johnson.

who knows

Wooooow, so you just discredit a valid theory being investigated by the police, to then suggest an actual preposterous one without offering a single shred of evidence? Nice one, you don't respect the dead much do ya

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
yawning now

abcnews.go.com...

Two B.B. King heirs who've been most outspoken about the blues legend's care in his final days have accused King's two closest aides of poisoning him, but the attorney for King's estate called the claims ridiculous and police said there was no active homicide investigation

Three doctors determined that King was appropriately cared-for, and King received 24-hour care and monitoring by medical professionals "up until the time that he peacefully passed away in his sleep," attorney Brent Bryson told the AP on Monday.

Fudenberg issued a statement Monday saying there was no immediate evidence supporting the murder allegations, and Las Vegas police Lt. Ray Steiber told the AP that there was no active homicide investigation.

"He did not want invasive medical procedures," he said. "He made the decision to return home for hospice care instead of staying in a hospital. These unfounded allegations have caused Mr. King to undergo an autopsy, which is exactly what he didn't want."

goodnight

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: sparky31
an 89 year old man died and still its a conspiracy?seriously i signed up for real conspiracys. a man whos nearly 90 and now hes getting poisoned?

madnesss.

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

So all you did was reiterate half of what I said and added nothing?

Please do go to bed if you aren't able to contribute meaningfully.

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What did they poison him with? An M&M?

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Meh.

Not enough press after his passing and his album sales didn't suddenly spike.
They want the "drama" to boost sales and try to cash in one last time.

You know - Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston - they all had "dramas" tied to their deaths....it's the new go to for free publicity.

Follow the money.

Some peoples kids today.
Did they take selfies at his funeral as well?

Rest in Peace, BB.
You were a man of amazing talent.
Sorry about your progeny.

edit on 5/27/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   
out of his 15 kids and 50 grandkids, 2 of his daughters are claiming this.
one of them tried to get power of attorney over him recently and a judge quashed it.

he wasnt poisoned

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

he wasnt poisoned

Probably not. But there is enough coincidental timing for me to sit back and wait for actual evidence before I render my verdict. Part of the problem with America is people rushing to judgment with few or no facts.

new topics

top topics

join