It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Hadron Collider opening up portals to other realms.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: felixjames20

That is your choice, no one is asking you to stay if you do not want to.
Sometimes it is hard for people to keep an open mind about possibility. Maybe it is not possible now, but sometime in the future, who knows?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Possibly because Shiva is known as "the Destroyer" or "the Transformer?"

Pretty good description of what particle accelerators do.
edit on -05:0008America/Chicago2015501xRAmerica/Chicagob by PheonixReborn because: Typo.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

If you take a grain of sand, and brake it, then brake the dust and keep going,
until you have reached the original building block of matter,
so what happens when you smash that particle?

Anything?
Nothing?
Another dimension?
Orange juice?

Only nyarlathopep knows.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Yeah but when I read a book I already know it's a work of fiction. This is not a story in a book. It's being postulated as truth when there is no truth in it. Please tell me you realize there is a difference here.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Other denominations are still only theory. Any speculation needs to start with that. If they exist. Then... If...

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Of course I realize the difference. I think conspiracy theories though maybe extreme, but there is a halfway. There may be some truth in the future to such theories. Theories are just that, a postulation of what might be possible. I do not believe immediately what I see online but I keep an open mind to possibility. It is an interesting hypothesis.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

First they were destroying the universe, now they are opening portals. Is there nothing that the Lexcorp Hadron Collider can't do?

The truth is IF the LHC could create a black hole or a portal, they would disappear before you could blink. Hell a million black holes could be created and destroyed before you blink. Some people need to check their wires before they cross them-you can't create and sustain a wormhole from particles, we'd need to replicate the most powerful body in the universe and them some before we even get our foot in the door.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmirror
There may be some truth in the future to such theories.

But there is no theories behind these articles. It's just a bunch of pseudo-scientific words put together, leaving the rest to the imagination of the reader.

It's fiction. Nothing more. If it was theory there would be some kind of mechanism described regarding how accelerated particle can bend space time enough to rip it appart.

It doesn't because it's not how physics work.

Even a black hole isn't in theory a passage to another dimension. It's just a gravitational singularity. Everything else is pure speculation. Not theory.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

Do you believe this would be enough for a decent view of the higgs?

I have no idea since we don't work with such energy levels and I'm not a nuclear physicist unfortunately. Just a modest engineer

edit on 20-5-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

If you take a grain of sand, and brake it, then brake the dust and keep going,
until you have reached the original building block of matter,
so what happens when you smash that particle?

Anything?
Nothing?
Another dimension?
Orange juice?

Only nyarlathopep knows.

Anything? - muons , stranglets , possible Higgs Boson , another universe ?
Nothing? -probably not
Another dimension? another unverse , maybe
Orange juice? Reminds me , going for some now.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Of course I realize the difference. I think conspiracy theories though maybe extreme, but there is a halfway. There may be some truth in the future to such theories. Theories are just that, a postulation of what might be possible. I do not believe immediately what I see online but I keep an open mind to possibility. It is an interesting hypothesis.

I agree. Just because I dont think anything like the OP is possible today , could it be possible tomorrow , next month ? If they did open a portal to another universe that would prove some current models . As far as releasing demons as in the video game Doom , lets hope not.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Don't ya just "love" how some people posting on this board, and fear mongers, and subjectifiers too, like to think they know better than what must be 1000 years of combined extremely targeted education (of the scientists working at CERN)? Not to stoop to their level, but to me that is entirely laughable.

Separate note: I can't be the only one noticing serious trolling activity in this thread alone. Treading on this ice is great, if you don't mind losing your membership.

More serious: I think since we are still all here, that maybe, just maybe The Universe might have taken into account anything within the realm of possibility when protecting itself from us and/or any other conceivable threat.

I believe one of the first reasons it even occurred to people that there might be multiple universes was to account for paradoxes. With multiple universes, paradoxes would simply cause another Universal "branch", and be a perfectly natural occurrence.

With that in mind, would it not be wholly narcissistic and arrogant to think that us itty bitty mediocre life forms, who profess to a higher "thinking state of consciousness," would even approach the possibility of destroying our own Universe. Our own world, maybe, taking into account the Multi-Stage Hydrogen Bomb, and Nuclear Annihilation. But the Universe? lawl :/

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

It might not be how physics works now. What we know of physics now. However in the future the perception of reality might change considerably. Depending on what we discover along the way. Physics that we know of now might become obsolete. The understanding of what a black hole can do might change. Even the possiblity to explore other realities might become possible. Perhaps now they are just fiction. But who knows where we might end up the more we explore.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just had a minor change . Theoretically speaking , what happens if the LHC did open a micro miniature wormhole or just show a energy burst in a different universe? we do not have the technology to either cross over or have something crossover to us. What would happen if a civilization there does have that technology and could detect and trace that momentary burst of energy between the universes ? Hope they come in peace and dont leave us in pieces

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: smurfy

It would be more seen as a conspiracy theory rather than a hoax. It is still open for discussion.

It's not the topic, it's the link, BIT is not to be linked to.
Don't take my word for it? then take Springers. In fact it should already be in the hoax section,

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 20-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Add all this on with Jade Helm and you can see the big picture!!!!! Don't give up your rifles Texans!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I KNEW IT.

Event Horizon had it right all this time.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   

a reply to: JUhrman

It might not be how physics works now. What we know of physics now. However in the future the perception of reality might change considerably. Depending on what we discover along the way. Physics that we know of now might become obsolete. The understanding of what a black hole can do might change. Even the possiblity to explore other realities might become possible. Perhaps now they are just fiction. But who knows where we might end up the more we explore.

This is as valuable as saying it's possible in the future we discover the moon is made of cheese.

I'm all for letting the imagination go wild. Just don't try to disguise it as a "theory" when it's nothing but fiction.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I did not know this. Thanks for letting me know. If it goes into the hoax section then I will know why.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I hope if they do open a door (all said tongue in cheek here) that the least we can do is dump some trash in it or something, clean up the earth. Or hey, if it is a cleaner "earth" we find, lets just invade it and make it ours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join