It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large Hadron Collider opening up portals to other realms.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: felixjames20
Are you being serious?
Sad isn't it? Some poor people will be fooled into believing just about anything. I'm really glad that's not me.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: mmirror
a reply to: johnwick

I'm not an expert, but more a curious bystander. Think about it in this way. The scientists are investigating and experimenting. This means that they do not have all the answers to what they are seeing themselves.

A clock is still in this realm even if you would drop it from a building. Other realms might well move faster than our own. But much faster than a clock falling.

Dimension might well be determined by vibration. The speed of which a particle or object vibrates. They might being viewing into other realms altogether.

And I might win the lottery...might...might..may very well...might...could..they don't have all the answers....

They don't have the answers to a great many things.

Columbus didn't have the answers to what he would find, so he looked.

That is all they are doing, trying to find answers to questions, big important questions.

What is matter made of for example.

It was theorized that at 14 Terra ele from volts of energy, they might create a microscopic blackhole.

Which would weight less than a proton, basically nothing at all.

So it couldn't eat the world in billions of years if it tried.

Now since they haven't after billions of impacts per second for years.

They are going to try and force it to happen to see why it didn't.

And in the process learn some more important information about current questions we can't answer.

It honestly isn't a big deal.

Unless they create a strangelet.

But that isn't even known to exist, it is only hypothesized as a worst case scenario ever possibility.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mmirror

No it's not possible and you really have no idea what a particle collider does or how it works. CERN has a very good website that explains what they do. Why don't you go to the actual site and learn what they do instead of perpetuating this fallacy.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

It might depend on the size of the particle accelerator itself to what it can do. If it were to open up a portal or a black hole then the size would determine the outcome. Maybe one day we will have an hadron collider large enough to actually experience such things that they might also be able to view these things happening? Maybe they are already viewing into other dimensions all together. Bringing particles back through into our space. It is a new area of experimentation. Of course there are going to be wild conspiracy theories. But some of the theories might have basis in possibility. We can only wait to find out from what they find.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JUhrman

Dimension might well be determined by vibration. The speed of which a particle or object vibrates. They might being viewing into other realms altogether.

It's a well known fact that playing guitar allows you to view other dimension.

Do you just throw pseudoscientific words around and see if it sticks?

Let me speak to you since you are educated on the subject.

I don't honestly think LHC has the power to create blackhole, I think they need to scale it up to at least 30tev to get close.

I think to actually get a "graviton" higgsboson they are going to use much more force.

Technically they think they might have seen it...

But I want to actually see it and watch its decay to understand what it is better.

Do you believe this would be enough for a decent view of the higgs?

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

It might not be a good article to choose to view but it brings up interesting theories. Whether or not they are correct it is interesting anyway.

¿¿¿WHAT???
If it's all incorrect and a lie its OK because that is still interesting???

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Oh no. I knew it. I knew that the people from ID Software knew something back in the 80s.Time to break out the ol BFG and kick some demon rear.Come get some.
On the serious side, there would not be enough energy attained to even create any kind of portal ,much less enough to open a portal to another universe in the multiverse.Dimensions are a totally different deal entirely. Do a search on youtube for the 11 dimensions explained. A couple show the models and explain them in basic terms .

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

a reply to: felixjames20

Whether you believe me or not. It is still an interesting observation of what might be possible. I'm not a scientist and even they do not have all the answers. What they are exploring is not obviously hell, this is just an exaggeration. What some people are saying about the LHC. They are just conspiracy theories. Yet wheter this is so it is still interesting to think that they might be viewing into other realms. It is a possiblity.

No it is not!!!!!

14 tev is not strong enough to break demensional barriers.

We know other deminsions exist, we would like to study them.

We do not have the power to do so.

Even at a billion times 14 tev.

At 14 tev we barely break open protons.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

You can read a novel and it has no real basis in reality. It was made up by some author. Yet it is interesting to read. It opens up the mind to possiblity.

Scientists also come up with theories that do not stand the test of time. They are theories that are yet to be proven.

Just like with science fiction, some things are not possible yet to our current knowledge of reality. Yet they are explored and rationalized as being maybe possible one day in the future.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What I fail to understand is why does this 'science' need all the occult symbology?

Imagine if they had a Christian Cross out front instead of Shiva. Whats the difference in the eyes of science? Why would they have ANY 'mystic' symbology in the quest for 'science'?
Interesting vid for those who care.

Symmetry, dance of Shiva and Cern.

I find this very odd for a 'science' project.

ETA: mmirror, check your u2u
edit on 5 20 2015 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

It was a gift from India.

cds.cern.ch...

Sometimes, things are just that simple!

Wibble.

edit on 20/5/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Beings in other dimensions do not need the Hadron Collider in order to break through to the dimension we are in...because they already can cross over dimensions now if they so choose to.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

We might very well be looking into their world for the first time. Maybe in the future we will have means to visit other realms just as they do ours.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: stosh64

It was a gift from India.

I realize that.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Lets try to explain. Per the current model , a person exists in all 11 dimensions . The 11 dimensions merely define the person and locates in time , space , and universe.There would be no "dimensional portal" as they all exist simultaneously . Now , the other universes in the multiverse is a different situation. Could you open a portal to one of them ? Possibly where demons exist ? The answer is , of course highly theoretical , yes . But according to my knowledge and current models it would take a science far greater than what we have today. Also , I have read it would take a sum of all energy equal to the energy produced by our sun from the beginning to end. And that energy would not even be enough to create a sustainable wormhole.The amount of energy produced so far has been about the same energy a mosquito creates during flight.
So , no worries

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
It's always gotta be hell with you scaredy cats.

Oooohh...something science-y! It's gonna open the gateway to hell!!!!!

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The OP's first link does not work, but it's a site banned here anyway. The OP needs to get the same story from a much more reliable source, otherwise the thread could end up in the HOAX forum, which is as good as canning a thread.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

a reply to: felixjames20

Whether you believe me or not. It is still an interesting observation of what might be possible. I'm not a scientist and even they do not have all the answers. What they are exploring is not obviously hell, this is just an exaggeration. What some people are saying about the LHC. They are just conspiracy theories. Yet wheter this is so it is still interesting to think that they might be viewing into other realms. It is a possiblity.

Be honest with me now; is this a wind up?

How on earth can it be an intresting observation - they havent flamming observed these so called realms

Personally im done with this thread; youre driving me around the bend

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   

If they open a gate it will be hell for the other side of gate.

I just hope that the other side is advanced. Because if it is not, poor them.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

It would be more seen as a conspiracy theory rather than a hoax. It is still open for discussion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join