It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with an attachment of some sort...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Hi, guys. I'm not really sure what to do. I'm hoping someone can give me some ideas. A woman I'm close with has been dealing with some sort of attachment, so far as I can tell.

First, this woman is an empath. She took a trip to Trinidad earlier this year. During the trip she was physically assaulted in her sleep by something. She awakened with bruises.

Since that time (and never before it), she now finds herself under some sort of oppressive force at times. She says that it comes in waves, leading to a panic attack of sorts (she normally has no anxiety issues). It's a heavy feeling, like she's being strangled (her words) at times. I think she must have picked something up; whatever she met in Trinidad. That's when it all started.

I'm not really sure what to do. My instincts say to get a holy person to cleanse her, but I'm not sure where to start. I didn't know if it would be best to look in the direction of the local beliefs, but I'm not sure whether that matters or not. I guess I'm just curious of the best sort of person to cleanse an attachment of this sort. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yikes! People will come along and will advise you soon enough. Tell the woman to hang in there.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thektotheg

I don't think it matters what the belief is,it is more a matter of faith. I would get a priest to help her ASAP.
second line

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Bob Larson would probably love to deal with this, make sure you bring a camera crew along and you are sure to get personalized service.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

I believe that about anything is possible, and much of it directly hidden from us. that includes ghosts, poltergeists, spirit beings and UFO entities with superhuman powers.

That said, I will be quite frank with you. I don't believe that you are hearing the full and correct story from your "friend." I believe she is lying to cover some misconduct on her part and to displace it upon some entirely unknown area. I doubt that she is exactly the victim she makes herself out to be.

I understand your predicament as a bit more complex than you reveal. Good luck.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
unforunately, i know what your friend is going through. I myself have empathic tendancies and have had experience with demonic entities taking advantage of that ability for their own selfish gain and to my loss.

firstly, being empathic is a blessing and a curse. negative entities view your friend as a beacon. they can spot her from a mile away and are drawn to her. it sounds like the panic attacks, anxiety, heavy feelings your friend is coming under are being imposed upon her. whether deliberately or not. if the spirit is benign then she is just feeling what the spirit was/is feeling and it's probably looking for someone who can hear/see/help it out, acknowledge them and their trauma, maybe help with unfinished business.

if the spirit is purely negative it is inducing those feelings in your friend so that it can feed off of her. creating something like a feedback loop, induction of anxiety and fear so the entity can feed, making her more drained, more susceptible and even more afraid for more feedings. if that's the case than the cycle needs to be stopped in its tracks.

the path she chooses for help will have to depend on her individual faith. but, it will take some type of faith to help her. simple things she can start with are sage cleansing herself and home, using lavender oil and saying prayers. forcefully commanding the entity to leave her alone, to leave her home. she might need to reclaim her space and her body. depending on how strongly attached this thing is it might be a lot of work or it might be simple.

but, she has to want it to leave. she also can't have any doors open so to speak. for example, has she any tendencies toward occult practices, ouija boards, tarot cards, anything like that? if so shes got to drop all of that kind of stuff immediately, occult related objects and practices are like an invitation. but, invitations can come in other forms too. essentially she needs to revoke any invitations she may have made unknowingly or knowingly. or else the cleansing aspect won't work. and if the above is the case it may help to vocalize the revocation of such invitations.

lastly, there is going to a professional who will do the cleansing for you. and in my opinion that person should be chosen along the lines of ones spiritual belief system.

there's a lot out there and on ATS about this sort of thing. your friend isn't the first person to have these types of problems so she's not alone. she needs to stay strong, spiritually, mentally and physically. and actively battle this entity if it's truly something trying to take hold of her. one's own willpower and mindset can be very powerful allies in spiritual battles such as this.

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If she is into energetic body states then get a few energy/light/chi pushers (for instance reiki or layer of hands) push energy into her body for a while until she gets the relaxed bliss and she feels safe and loved. If she knows in the core that she is safe then she will be safe from everything.
edit on 19-5-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Wow, I really appreciate that. I looked into it on my own, but it's hard to know what's what. I figured ATS would be able to narrow things down for me, and I wasn't disappointed.

I think I have a good place to start now. Thank you guys so much.

CallmeRaskolnikov, in particular, thanks. I'm going to discuss this stuff with her and see if I can get her moving on a plan of attack. She isn't into much occult stuff nowadays, though she did read tarot many years back. She's a soul mate, so it's vital that I protect her.

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

please keep us updated through this thread or feel free to PM me. i'm on ATS a lot when I have downtime at work.

i respect your protective nature toward this woman whom you obviously feel a serious connection with. i've been there myself. my ex of 5 years also had similar issues but, she was completely non-spiritual in nature. she was like spock, only had a logical side to her mind. not much room for entertaining anything else. she would just rationalize everything away even though it was so blatant and oppressive. so unfortunately she heeded none of my advice and wound up going through the ringer pretty bad.

if i can help anyone avoid going through what her or I personally went through then i will do my best.
edit on 20-5-2015 by CallmeRaskolnikov because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: CallmeRaskolnikov
OMG, that struck a chord...I am not only an emphatic person but I also show compassion even to ones who harm me aka devils in human forms. The thing is that something has entered or God knows what. I feel a strong vibration on my solar plexus chakra which causes great pain at times. perhaps, it includes the chakra above it too. My third eye chakra is affected too. It is as if someone is using me sexually, mentally and physically, sucking the energy out of me. I joined this forum hoping to find a way to destroy the connection. I think it is coming from two sick people and their master aka false priest who used women, paid the price (became badly paralyzed etc) prior to death. I think he did something to me before his death. These two guys are connected to him. I've been trying whatever I can - prayers, etc. I have to seal my solar plexus chakra. I think they found entrance via it since it was weak. hope you or someone can help me. This jerk is sexually using me, I can sense as if something is psychically attacking me and causing physical pain. I know it sounds weird. But it is true. Hope one of you can help me to get rid of it once and for all..,the person and his fake priest are truly sick!

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: sun2015

hey there,

sounds like you have quite the story of your own to tell. but, it doesn't seem like you had the space or time to tell all of it here. regardless i think it would count as thread drift and off topic to discuss your unrelated experience even if it deals with a negative attachment. negative entities use certain chakras as access points or points of attachment because they are vulnerable to lower vibrational entities. there are things you can do to combat this. but, i would suggest perhaps starting your own thread or message me personally, tell me your story and i will try and help you best i can. sorry i haven't replied sooner. keep hope alive.

new topics

top topics

join