It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanishing houses and time slips

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimbotweed

You're right, there's quite a bit online, including a case where two ladies seemed to enter a medieval farm. Can't see why none of my previous searches have come up with this, but Google knows what it's doing, I guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
a reply to: CarlGrove

Really great thread and some good detective work there - haven't got much time at the mo but did think this programme was relevant (as it involves vanishing houses and time slips).

Cheers.

New link:

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The EU housing market, especially in northern countries led by feudal monarchies, is a fraud against the people organized by EU oligarchs, and it is also a bubble ready to burst. Housing value on the market and the speedy growth of such value without any plausible explanations will inevitably lead to another housing market crash in the near future.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

WTF

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In 2010-2012 i experienced vortexes, time slips/skips, people/cars dissapearing. I think it was connected to a crystal i received. Also my cig tubes in the box would flip and crush on there own. Later in 2012 yellow jacked bees would mysteriously get into the basement and i found them several times on their backs dying. In that place i had food dissappear from fridge, no roommates at the time. And music (gothic) came from a corner of my room.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Having more or less finished with my Rougham research, I was surprised to hear that a professional video maker has plans to do a video about Rougham. He had already found several new witnesses and interviewed Phil Sage but the coronavirus has brought everything to a halt -- for the time being, anyway.

I have no wish to constantly rewrite my report to take in all the new information, so my final edit of the report is linked here:

www.dropbox.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
All this time since I shifted to this reality several years ago I never thought about checking out the color of the sun or sky. It’s often cloudy or too bright for me to notice or I’m working. I think there’s a fine line between this universe and parallel universes. I think the flashes of people I sometimes see are flashes or faint images of people in parallel universes. I suspect that sometimes there are ripples or electromagnetic disturbances causing crossovers. When I was at the center of an electrical storm and major shift several years ago, I never thought some others may have shifted too.

Makes me wonder if there was a sudden cataclysm in that version of reality. Here I noticed all the little things like people changing. I wasn’t paying attention to buildings, the sun or the sky. That makes me feel better. I had wondered if I drove into a washed out road and died so quick that my consciousness shifted to a parallel Earth without me realizing at first. I do remember blue skies and I thought a yellow sun. If I see buildings that are no longer there I will try to remember. What I remembered right away was a girl I knew who was blond was suddenly brunette. I asked her if she dyed her hair and asked when she changed it. She just looked at me weird saying she was brunette for years and blond before she met me years earlier. I thought she looked better blond. I didn’t get freaked out about it. You never know when things might change again. Those faint images of people I sometimes catch a glimpse of might be myself in a parallel universe. I have never crossed over to a place temporarily that I know of.

Maybe someone is doing time travel and altering timelines and causing things to shift on occasion.
I think there are places on this planet with higher energy and more frequent disturbances.

I have an account with Dropbox. I will try to read the information later. Thanks. I’m interested because I remember my reality changed. If time travel gets invented, that could explain a few things especially if I become a time traveler.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Same stuff is going on here. Bullets, projectiles, ballistic missiles, heavy warheads disappear during their approach. The insect doing this was made out of a Boeing 777. In those days the same thing could have happened, but the creature doing it was probably made out of a train or a ship.

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlGrove

Thanks so much for linking your final edit here Carl!!

It's a fascinating report and very generous of you to make it available here!

edit on 21-3-2021 by lostgirl because: spelling

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thanks for your very kind remarks. Although I am still very interested in time slips I just haven't had the time this last 12 months to do any more active research, but I am always happy to exchange ideas about the subject!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join