It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vanishing houses and time slips

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I recently spent a couple of years researching a local mystery, the vanishing houses of Rougham. It's a small village close to the town of Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk, England, and for the last 150 years people have been seeing houses that subsequently disappear. Probably a lot of people reading this will know about the case of the two young ladies who reported seeing a house on a walk taken in 1926, Miss Wynne and Miss Allington. This is just one out of a minimum of 20 such cases.

I found that the local historian was extremely interested in this phenomenon, and gave me a pointer to a real clue about a possible causal factor in such events -- the earth's natural energy field. And I got a lot of help from other people with very interesting things to say about this topic. In particular, the fact that virtually all ancient sites such as stone circles were situated in areas of high energy, and that many of these sites are still generating time slip events. For the first time I think we have the possibility of a testable theory in what was previously regarded as a phenomenon comprising just random ESP type hallucinations.

Here is a link to my final report. I'm not concerned to argue my conclusions -- I set them out, and if anyone has any better ideas I would love to hear them. Exactly how a sensitive person can interact in such a way with earth energy that a time slip ensues is still anyone's guess!

www.dropbox.com...

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Phantom leg syndrome. There is an energy signature left over sometimes long after something has gone. When you find one of the areas where there is energy like that, you find that there were often or still are holy sites on them. Churches and old ceremonial sites of ancient people. There is an energy bubble that can make a compass spin in circles often. There are many reasons for these. The Indians eternal fires left a carbon spike down to underground rivers or lakes which led to energy flowing through people at the site. This energy makes the hair on your arms stick up and also drops the temperature a few degrees instantly when you go into it in the summer. These places are prone to lightning strikes so living on them was not good unless there were higher points to catch the lightning. The Indians said you weren't a Shaman till the lightning struck you. Go figure, the Shaman and their trainees always were at these places. Sooner or later you would be tested by lightning.

I don't feel like signing up for dropbox to read the article.
edit on 15-5-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse After Dropbox first asked me to register, I clicked that message out and then downloaded the article in seconds.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlGrove

I would not mind visiting the town, I live in lancashire though.

I have experienced what can only be a reality change which may also be related in some way.

For example I remember reading a couple of bathometric map's of the mediteranean which showed a circular depression on the mediteranean side of the entrance to the mediteranean from the atlantic, it was a few hundred meters deeper than the surrounding sea bed and perfectly circular but it does not exist and those map's no longer have that feature.
More personal I am a faithful christian but My version of the bible was significantle different with passages in the revelation, new testament and old testament that were very different, indeed your reality's version is much more dark and has a much more angry god, the devil is the same nasty piece of work in both version's though.

One example though I am not a chapter and verse guy was in revelation, after we hear about the beast, Six Threescore and Six (the number of 'A' man which is the beast) there was another entity who it was said would be sent from heaven with the number Seven Threescore and Seven (which is was explained was THE number of MAN).

In south africa Eugene Terrablanch who I remember being referred to there as "De Boar" was the head of a Neo Fascist nazi like cult of white seperatists whom based there perverted flag off the swastika and claimed as it had only three seven's it was really SEVEN SEVEN SEVEN being he claimed the number of man (Seven Threescore and Seven is 767 not 777) while he claimed the african's were the beast (a singular man not a race or entire group of people) in order to try to claim there flage was actually a holy flag for a crusade, needless to say I nearly fell off my chair in rage at the interview on the BBC in which he claimed these thing's.

In my reality the sky was Blue, really Brue, a luminouse light blue but not the grey bluish greenish sky you now have, the sun was not white it was Golden or warm with a yellowish tinge.

I have tried to find out how it happened but unless time is circular and I have been outside the loop this is not my native reality, yes this create's a form of temporal dissassociation as I am not from this dimension or even universe which seem's to be in reality nothing less than a slightly inferior and less complex copy or even simulation of my reality but with a much less loving god and a less beautiful world governed by less than altruistic beings.

Time slip's though may be something entirely different but I do wonder if a visit to this town may help me and if perhaps I could then find a way home.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Kirilian aura's.
en.wikipedia.org...
A leaf cut in half still create's the aura of a full leaf, strange but true.
www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk...
Like anything else though there may be a quantum effect at work.
I first read about it many years ago but there are as many site's today trying to debunk it despite a wealth of academic study in the past.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I drove past a house for 5-6 years on the way to work and one day it was for sale. No realtor just a bought plastic one so I called for an appointment. I really liked the land and barns and mentioned I remembered the old farm house that was there only to be told it burned down 10 years before I was born??? I told the guy what it looked like and he couldn't believe anybody but him remembered.

I didn't buy the place the wife said NOOOOOOOO after I told her.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlGrove Very good read! I have had similar experiences. 1 of an odd motel and a bright blue quarry, I saw while bike riding in an industrial area when I was about 12. When I brought people to show them the next day, both were gone. 2 experiences where everything around me changed, one was the past and one was in the future. Brief, yet vivid. I was 13 for both of those. I think it is a combination of a concentrated area of energy, age, being 'sensitive' (I have seen 2 ghosts and have psychic dreams often). And, the theory that the barriers between parallel dimensions may be breaking down- I have read a few articles on that lately.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

S&F because, wow......this made me think of something my sister and I experienced back when we were in HS. We were driving around one night, and looking at the various neighborhoods. On this one street, here it was either a cul-de-sac or a dead end, we saw this really cool house. It as large, with a nice architecture, and larger than any others in the area. The place it was, there wasn't much else close. We noted where it was, to be able to look at it later, but when we tried, it wasn't there. Nothing but empty ground. We were both 100% certain of the location, too. Everything that we'd seen near it was still there. Just the house was gone. Never could explain that one.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Do you have any links to articles about parallel dimension breaking down? I am really curious because if consciousness alters a level of physics, waveform to particle, perhaps conscious awareness of parallel dimensions even in theory would break down the barrier.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I noticed if I trimmed the broken dead pine tree branches close to the trunk of the big pine trees here, they would sprout new branches and this helped balance the trees. For some reason the tree couldn't sense things right till I cut them off. One branch grew about twenty feet out in about a week, including all the side branches and pine needles. You could sit by the fire and see it growing. I would have never believed that a branch could grow that fast. The tree is about a hundred ten feet high and it has about a three foot diameter at the bottom. I suppose it has a lot of reserve to pull in if it wants to.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
it could be relative to random people, possibly not even in england, and may not realize it, that reality shifts occur or they travel to other "thems" in other dimensions, and its possible reality shifts with humans also randomly affect objects/structures as well, perhaps its natures way of balancing out itself. I believe that these reality shifts can be induced by technology, or happen naturaly.

posted on May, 15 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

In my reality the sky was Blue, really Brue, a luminouse light blue but not the grey bluish greenish sky you now have, the sun was not white it was Golden or warm with a yellowish tinge.

I have tried to find out how it happened but unless time is circular and I have been outside the loop this is not my native reality, yes this create's a form of temporal dissassociation as I am not from this dimension or even universe which seem's to be in reality nothing less than a slightly inferior and less complex copy or even simulation of my reality but with a much less loving god and a less beautiful world governed by less than altruistic beings.

Time slip's though may be something entirely different but I do wonder if a visit to this town may help me and if perhaps I could then find a way home.

Wow - I had a tear in my eye. In my reality, the sky was beautiful, all shades of blue, but sometimes so deep blue that it was unreal. And the sun, golden, and the daylight was yellow and the world looked warm. In my world, clouds came in all types, not just fanned out dying chemtrails/contrails, but real shapes with cloud "names" -- and cirrus were really cirrus clouds. In my world, time was much slower. Weeks were long and luxurious, weekends were full of time to sleep, read, do chores, entertain, clean, cook, shop, etc. The moon was more beautiful. Even the seasons were different, more concrete. In my world, the people there didn't seem full of rage, simmering with anger and self righteousness and self importance. And the maps, locations of places seemed different.

All to say, maybe I dreamed my world. Maybe I'm dreaming this one.

Maybe that is where Home is. How to get back?

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone for replying to the post. Yes, a mixture of energy and individual sensitivity seems critical. Often it is hard to differentiate between what seems like a straightforward time slip and some more complex dimensional change. I think this, and several comments, seem to point to the kind of virtual reality approach I refer to in the report. I was particularly struck by the people who seem to recall life in another, better version of our world. This is what many mystical teachers (e.g. Rumi) have claimed explicitly, or more often hinted at in teaching stories. Labtech767, I'm not sure visiting Rougham would help you much (if you want time slips, Liverpool is a lot closer to you.) I have accepted in principle that what we see around us is a simulation, but maybe a better question is, why are we here? There seem to be two answers to this, one being that some kind of disaster happened a long time ago and we were placed here as a temporary measure until things got better, the other that it was all planned for us to experience and learn things not possible "up there." I have no idea about that, and I am just focusing on a smaller mystery and seeing where that leads.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlGroveagree....the latter idea at the bottom of your post...the second one.....
I once heard my input signal( the sound in my ears.....the one that rings now and then, ) fade to nothing, pause for 4 seconds and then ramp back up....it was like the frequency went down to null, then back to normal life power. Also
I was killed at DFW airport working for Branniff.....yet after the bad azz accident...my tug with 6 baggage cars was 40 feet down the way.....I wasn't even breathing hard, heart rate below 72 I bet...people came running as if they were staged in position...yep.
I believe the missing reality.....

edit on 16-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 16-5-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I think its a mirror, they layers and dimensions do bleed through, and there are alternative ones going on here as well.

posted on May, 16 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

At least now you know you are not and never will be alone, we are torn apart by this world, especially if it turn's out to be some kind of other realm and our nature's are not compatible with it at this reality actually caused pain to us at many level's.

I spent ages trying to figure out what had happened but my experience was singular and about the time of the change for me being some time between the late 1980's to about 1993 when I noticed the alteration.

I did not notice the sky, I live in england and even in my reality the sky was often rainy and overcast but when it was sunny it was beautiful, the green of the grass was translucent as were the leave's and so much more verdant, even the night's did not seem so dark.

I thought maybe it is all the sulphur dioxide being pumped out.

I tried to rationalize how a reality could merge to create this darker world and so created scenarios on my mind based on physic's such as near parallel reality's combining under extreme gravitation and a wavefront then spreading from a black hole, but I never understood.

I even wondered if it was the outcome of some kind of terrible spiritual cataclysm that we corporeal being's remained unaware of but I know that can not be right.

I can track down the change in my life to one event, it was paranormal and I was as they ( entity's I could not see but felt and heard in a near world that seemed to be outside my normal senses and I would say an underlying reality, it sounded like concrete tunnel's or bare room's somewhere else and not my physical locality ) called it turned off.

One minute I was awake in pain the next I was completely in oblivion, no senses, no sight, no feeling, no hearing and only consciousness alone suspended in some formless void that had no dimension or definable reality.

Something seemed to find me the minute I started to think out there as the shock of the sudden deprival of my body and even possibly my soul passed, I would say that I was outside time and space but were I do not know, a second is a true eternity and time has no meaning there though consciousness does exist in that formless state.

Suddenly I could see, it was like something trying to give me senses that I was not yet ready for, it felt as if I had been recovered by something that only then realized I was missing and in front of me was a black or very dark grey sphere that seemed a very long way's away from me but also very large indeed, it hung in a neutral colourless and dimensionless void that I would call grey but that is a post experience interpretation of an experience that does not correlate to my physical senses.

A voice spoke around me and above behind me as if it was holding me and showing me, it was completely emotionless and monotone but perfect and clear with the sound of a young man's voice of indeterminate age as it said simply "Main Aggressor" and as it said this I felt myself focused on the sphere and I became aware that it was the sphere that was being called that or judged so, then around the sphere pyramidal shapes appeared as if created from the nothingness each with an apex pointed at the sphere and each nearly as large as it was, they had a primary colour but it was not one that exists within the world in which we live.

I so suddenly snapped into this body and this reality which was in that state of exhausted shock seemingly at the time close to identical to my one and I did not know it was not my reality until I read the bible, other discrepency's were heighlighted over time, I remember thing's that did not happen here and wonder what happened to the native version of me that was meant to be here and who he was compared to me, I was quite out of my mind with the horror of the paranormal experience's I was and had undergone.

I then as I moved in my body just after snapping into it and being gifted once more with senses, that is this body, heard the same entity's in that other realm or underlying reality laughing but it was a laughter of absolute terror or shock and not a jovial or happy laughter, they seemed to flee from that place as if they could not wait to get away from me or rather what they had done and the trouble they must have been in for there crime.

I see mist people or entity's, seldom in human form but more cloud or smoke like and I have learned to ignore them, I also see shadow being's, it is as though I am slightly out of phase with the normal perception of reality that is generic among the mass of people.

I have never taken drugs and never messed with the occult, some of the thing's I have experienced though since this event are truly horrific though I had experiences even before it so maybe that slight disphasia made it easier for this dimension shift of my non corporeal essence between reality's to occur and it did so against my will, unless this is some kind of hell.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Really great thread and some good detective work there - haven't got much time at the mo but did think this programme was relevant (as it involves vanishing houses and time slips).

Cheers.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Wow, this is an interesting thread. I haven't really heard much about this phenomenon, but this will inspire me to research more.

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
I drove past a house for 5-6 years on the way to work and one day it was for sale. No realtor just a bought plastic one so I called for an appointment. I really liked the land and barns and mentioned I remembered the old farm house that was there only to be told it burned down 10 years before I was born??? I told the guy what it looked like and he couldn't believe anybody but him remembered.

I didn't buy the place the wife said NOOOOOOOO after I told her.

Could you give some more details (places, dates) if possible? Also I was unsure whether you knew the original building was part of a larger site, and how you reacted when you found the house had gone. Thanks!

posted on May, 17 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: CarlGrove Very good read! I have had similar experiences. 1 of an odd motel and a bright blue quarry, I saw while bike riding in an industrial area when I was about 12. When I brought people to show them the next day, both were gone. 2 experiences where everything around me changed, one was the past and one was in the future. Brief, yet vivid. I was 13 for both of those. I think it is a combination of a concentrated area of energy, age, being 'sensitive' (I have seen 2 ghosts and have psychic dreams often). And, the theory that the barriers between parallel dimensions may be breaking down- I have read a few articles on that lately.

Is it possible to say what dates these things happened and the locations? Also what you saw in your two brief timeslips that placed them in past and future?

I must say that there has been a huge increase in the numbers of such cases in recent years, but whether this indicates some cosmic change or a social one (it is now more acceptable to talk about such things) I can't imagine.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join