It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake Body in Columbine Massacre 1999

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19335449]hellobruce[/post
]

Evidence for that claim is what exactly?

A look in to the residents, their occupation and the work located around the area will reveal just as I described.

What warning exactly? Source from IBM please.

You expect a clear and plain-as-day press release from IBM to confirm this?

Once again, a little research will open this up enough to understand what may have occurred.

Because they were shot by nutters

Agreed. What we have to ask ourselves is whom did these nutters serve? The answer may disturb you.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: r666evolution

While I do believe a lot of recent events are "staged", I do not believe this one to be.
My ex husband was a junior in high school when this happened and a student at Columbine. So were his younger brothers and many of my friends. My ex was present in the room where the teacher lost his life.
This was very tragic for all of the people involved and the community as a whole.

In a world of "pics or it didn't happen" just take my words above with a grain of salt if you must.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'm interested in seeing links or whatever info you may have to back up your claim.

I attended high school in the Columbine area at the time of the shooting. I worked down the street from Columbine. I then moved within 5 minutes of the area and am still very much in that area. The Littleton area is filled with a bunch of suburbanites and stay at home moms. Upper middle class at best. Annoying spoiled kids and skate parks.
Literally everything you imagine suburbia to be, that's what it is!
I own a business and most of my Littleton customers are doctors, lawyers, school district higher ups, and business owners themselves.
I only have had one (at least one actually tell the truth) in 7 years who was a aerospace engineer for Lockheed Martin which is about 15 minutes south of the Columbine area.
Other than that, it's a pretty boring and predictable place!

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

when someone refuses to cite thier own claims - its a pretty good indication that they are spurious

so - one last time - cite the alledged " IBM warning "

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Of course the bodies are real. Why would you think its fake based on terrible quality far away footage?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: hellobruce

A look in to the residents, their occupation and the work located around the area will reveal just as I described.

It comes off as kind of sketchy when somone makes claims and makes statements as though they are fact but refuses to support those statements with a citation. Why should other people source your claim for you?

You expect a clear and plain-as-day press release from IBM to confirm this?

Once again, a little research will open this up enough to understand what may have occurred.

Nobody expects a press release from IBM. What is expected is for you to support your statements with an appropriate citation. The onus is not on others to engage in due dilligence for you. If you read it somewjere then post the links, otherwise its just B.S.

Agreed. What we have to ask ourselves is whom did these nutters serve? The answer may disturb you.

If you can mske the claim that the answer will disturb people then you are implying you know the answer. Why allude to so,ething and not post it? Can it be supported? Better yet, will you supoort it with a valid citation? Or is it just an opinion based on conjecture and hyperbole?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

We are talking conspiracy, are we not. I was merely talking about the conspiracies surrounding both incidents.

At the time, many people that worked for Lockheed Martin in Littleton, a facility that allegedly works on high-tech surveillance systems, had many children in the Columbine school. It is said that there were some among the employees that were disturbed by some of the things they were working on and were going to go public with what they knew.

And so it is theorized that the Columbine was a way to shut them up.

As far as Sandy Hook; many people in the area work/worked for IBM and that they were concerned over the human barcode technology they were creating. Similar to Columbine, SH was a way to silence those that were going to speak out against IBM and the tech.

There was actually a thread created on ATS that explored this issue.

Link

As I said before, there is a lot of rumor and speculation that can be found in the internet concerning these conspiracies. Is it true? I don't know. But I think there could be a bit of truth in it and if we knew the whole story we could be shocked.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
We are talking conspiracy, are we not.

No, we are saying there is no conspiracy....

It is said that there were some among the employees that were disturbed by some of the things they were working on and were going to go public with what they knew.

It is said that people make a lot of crap up on the internet....

And so it is theorized that the Columbine was a way to shut them up.

Actually, why would it shut them up? More likely it would make them talk more. But as there is zero evidence for any one "going pubic" it is just a silly made up story.

As far as Sandy Hook; many people in the area work/worked for IBM and that they were concerned over the human barcode technology they were creating.

They were? Please provide a valid source for that claim, or is it just something you made up again?

Similar to Columbine, SH was a way to silence those that were going to speak out against IBM and the tech.

Again, why and how would it shut them up?

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Ummm...any human can clearly see that the body acts exactly as a limp, dead human body would.

I want my 3:32 seconds of life back for having watched that pointless video.

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They were? Please provide a valid source for that claim, or is it just something you made up again?

A little research goes a long way. There are many sources out there that confirm this. The town is full of people that work for IBM, GE and Pepsi.

Source[ /url]
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newtown,_Connecticut]Source

Source

I understand how you are approaching this issue, as I as a skeptic myself, but I really find these conspiracies intriguing and I did forget that hypothetical discussions are somewhat taboo on ATS.

Again, why and how would it shut them up?

Fear is an excellent motivator and deterrent. It is human to protect oneself and family from harm once a threat has been established.

Again, this is just theory. There is no solid evidence to back it up. I thought this thread was supposed to be based on one such theory and found it relevant to discuss others as well.
edit on 12-5-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Real.Dead. For sure.
MS

1st Responder
Advanced Disaster Life Support
EMT/ERT

posted on May, 12 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow.....

must be a slow day for the OP

Are you that desperate to 'uncover' something?

<< 1   >>

join