It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman just stopped a bullet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In the ongoing saga of Days of Rage this year. A new chapter has just emerged. George Zimmerman who has been continually in the news since Trayvon Martin's killing. Has once again made national news. The reports so far are that it involves a road rage incident, though I am not fully convinced this early in the story.

This guy seems to be a total nut with violent tendencies. But I'm interested to see what ATS thinks. Is this just a road rage incident between two drivers. Or is this a statement by someone saying yeah George we know where you are. My opinion is, that if vigilantes take this in their own hands to kill Zimmerman it could set the advancements against police brutality back.

George Zimmerman was shot and suffered minor injuries in what Lake Mary police called a possible road rage incident Monday afternoon.
The shooting happened sometime around the 1 p.m. hour on Lake Mary Boulevard and Rinehart Road, police said.
Zimmerman was taken away in an ambulance, according to police. Bullet holes were seen in his vehicle as it was towed away from the scene.
It was not immediately clear if the shooter has been caught.
The scene remains active on Lake Mary Boulevard as police investigate what led to the shooting.

So urce
edit on 11-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

This is like some OJ #.
I seriously was sure I was done hearing that name.

Going to read more, I guess this is pretty new.. Try to get my barrings before this gets super twisted.. Too late, but here we go..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The man is an idiot but he's "innocent".

Just think if we shot all of the people who do stupid things or the people who make stupid comments......do we have enough bullets?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

I think this one is going to be very interesting as it develops. I mean Jesus George are you such a boob you cannot stay out of a conflict?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I think this one is going to be very interesting as it develops. I mean Jesus George are you such a boob you cannot stay out of a conflict?

LOL.

The guy is a boob. I'm surprised he isn't involved with the kardashians.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

That is about 11 miles away from me. There are some decent areas on that road and some not so decent areas that I stay clear of when possible. The closer you get to Sanford the more problems you find. Personally I don't think this is a coincidence. By that I mean I think he was targeted. Even though that area can be a bit rough it isn't often that there are road rage shots fired.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I'm beginning to lean towards being targeted also. Here's one photo of his car it looks like they shot for his head.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I just found the street view and intersection where they say it happened. That is actually the good part of town so I am fairly certain he was targeted.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

The link I supplied had some pretty good photos. For some reason Stanford has left the? In my head. It's been in the national news a couple times I think do you remember why?

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
How can you be sure it was Zimmerman? Some crazy blacks may have targeted him for Trayvon killing. Which was ruled justified by the way, don't snap to judgements until you know all the facts..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Well first off all the news channels are reporting it as Zimmerman. Secondly maybe I should state that I fully supported Zimmerman's defense during his trial. But it has become apparent he is a nut with the coverage on him after the trial.

Here's another source with a little more information on the incident.

Lake Mary Police Chief Steve Bracknell said the shooting may have been related to an "ongoing dispute" involving Zimmerman and another person.

source

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

The link I supplied had some pretty good photos. For some reason Stanford has left the? In my head. It's been in the national news a couple times I think do you remember why?

I have to admit I have never studied bullet holes in windows. Is that going in or out? I'd like to see the area around there. The other window (driver side) is up and intact (looks like).. Road rage firing from the right side?? Seems a little odd..

Of course the cops could have rolled the window up after the fact.. And the shot could be from the left..

I can't tell.

edit on 11-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

It looks apparent to me that it was an entry hole. There is tinting film on that window is why it hasn't collapsed. The film would've been apparent if it was an exit hole.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

You mean Sanford right?

Yeah, Sanford has had some high profile cases but this shooting didn't happen in Sanford. Lake Mary Blvd runs through Sanford and Lake Mary this happened in Lake Mary. In Lake Mary close to Lake Mary Blvd single family homes range from 70K to 900K in Sanford close to Lake Mary Blvd they range from 18K to 275K.

The intersection close to where it happened is an area that is pretty nice and expensive. Lake Mary has had some problems but this is really not normal. I really think this was him being targeted.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It looks apparent to me that it was an entry hole. There is tinting film on that window is why it hasn't collapsed. The film would've been apparent if it was an exit hole.

You are absolutely right. It wasn't Zimmer who was shooting it was someone who shot at him.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Yes Sanford ( damn voice dictation).

I think I was confusing it with a city on the West Coast. That made national headlines because they had a bar with two different sections for patrons one for whites one for blacks.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Makes one think more than one person besides Zimmerman could be involved.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

You are absolutely right. It wasn't Zimmer who was shooting it was someone who shot at him.

no I meant as an exit hole from someone firing into the car from the left side... I am pointing this out for a reason. Someone shot from the right side.. Is zimmerman just sitting there waiting for the guy to come to his passenger window?? The other car was in front or behind? I don't know..

It feels like it was planned.. Of course if it was it didn't seem to work out..

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I see what you're saying. But to me it makes more sense the driver would fire out his window on the left side of the car into the right side of the car he was shooting at.

posted on May, 11 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I see what you're saying. But to me it makes more sense the driver would fire out his window on the left side of the car into the right side of the car he was shooting at.

How does that relate to what I said? Am I seeing it wrong that Zimmermans car is in the right lane?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join