It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos of a lost Mongolian tribe...Incredible

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Neat read. At first the reindeer thing was cool. Didn't seem like a big deal though,

then it's like "We train wolves too"

Ok, that's getting pretty cool.

So you got some reindeer and wolves, not bad......

"We have Eagles too"

Ummm, ok that's some badass # right there.

I want to role up to the club riding a reindeer, flanked by wolves with an eagle on my arm.

You forgot to mention the baby deer and the bear.

I have a dog and 2 parakeets

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
How can they be 'lost' if this is the first time they've been found?

An unspoiled community, uninfluenced by western civilization.. These people live hard without the lifestyle we take for granted. Peace and respect to them..

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Anyway, if people want to learn more about the history of our planet, there's a group from Germany that are posting on godlikeproductions that are doing a Q&A session about remote viewing. I'm not sure how accurate they are, because a lot of the information match what I've learned, but a lot also don't, especially that part about not knowing whether E.Ts exist.
I'm guessing that they are able to look into the past, however, what they see are not entirely accurate.

Unfortunately, this site doesn't allow links to godlikeproductions, so people will have to copy this in, after typing godlikeproductions.com:

/forum1/message2702754/pg1

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: opuscosmos

They're obviously not lost, they rely on tourism to survive.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: skunkape23
a reply to: solarstorm
I'm guessing they wouldn't trade their life style for any other.
Beautiful.

I wouldn't count on it.

The grass is always greener, right? People here are looking at this with a romantic notion about how lovely and simple their traditional lives are, and believe that without knowledge of what we now have we would be happy too. What most people don't realize is that their lives are not simple, or romantic, they're a far greater struggle than the lives we have.

Our society didn't come about through magic, we created it thought want, need and necessity. If these people could turn on a tap and get clean water don't you think they would? If they could turn a dial and have fire, don't you think they would prefer that?

It's great to look at these people and admire them from the outside, but we shouldn't fool ourselves into thinking they have it better than we do. The fact is they would probably all trade their lives for our comforts the second they had the chance.

Absolutely not right, Rocker...

Everything you are saying is from a limited and narrow perspective, from the point of view of an artificial and brain-dead modern civilization. What you're missing is the notion of what 'being in harmony with Nature' really means.

These people don't suffer from the adverse affects of 'romanticism'; nor of those neurotic thoughts of 'the grass is always greener' attitude. Those concepts belong to a people who have lost any sense of 'feeling' and their senses have been dulled in order to satisfy their false need for 'convenience'.

The tribal peoples derive intense satisfaction from the daily pleasures and rewards of simply being alive and conversing with nature and its animals. They feel the Spirit of Life that we modern civilizations have totally lost touch with.

To them, we are the ones who are spritually lost.

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: WHWIV
It's groups of people like this that make me realize just how much of our humanity we have actually lost in the desperate pursuit of progress.

That child with the eagle is probably wiser than most adults from our society.

And what would make the child wise ??

I marvel at the people who think this is somehow beyond reach unless they are locked away in mystical areas.

Wise at accomplishing nothing but existing, is about it.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Starling

Speak for yourself, some of us in no way are impressed by it.

I would say I can watch meth addicts interact with their environment in equally connected ways, and they DO.

I wonder why people believe this is somehow better, or what we are supposed to be doing.

Nothing here, is really SUPPOSED to be happening.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I would say I can watch meth addicts interact with their environment in equally connected ways, and they DO.

I wonder why people believe this is somehow better, or what we are supposed to be doing.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

You seem awfully concerned with "what we are SUPPOSED to be doing", or "what is SUPPOSED to be happening".
What, are you a robot?

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Lots of comments about "LOST"

Obviously the term "LOST" isn't to be taken literally, it's just a descriptor to set the stage for the story of these people. More likely lost and re-lost again over the years. Clearly they've had enough time to have become a tourist destination for those who seek such places for study or pleasure.
edit on 5/8/15 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Atlantican
Funny thing is what they are doing every day is what we might do during a dream vacation.

I do not know about that. Great pictures, but one thing to remember is they spend every waking moment surviving. It would be one thing to spend a week with them and another to spend a life time. Everyone of us do have that option to go full survival mode if we choose, I for one do not want that since I do understand it is a very hard life to live.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
Lots of comments about "LOST"

Obviously the term "LOST" isn't to be taken literally, it's just a descriptor to set the stage for the story of these people. More likely lost and re-lost again over the years. Clearly they've had enough time to have become a tourist destination for those who seek such places for study or pleasure.

Even pictures and location looks like a dream, it is still fact that title of thread and pictorial is misleading.

How can you be lost and prosper from tourism and how come time did not touch them, while someone on picture carries gun?! Sure, they live much closer to nature than any of us, but they are not as lost as lost Amazon tribes that don't have any contact with civilization...

Awesome pictures, but title is just misleading to attract more attention...

edit on 8-5-2015 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
They will all be carrying around a cellphone, tablet and a laptop in no time.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Fantastic find! Thank you for the share, I've always wondered and now I know!

Simply awesome.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This kind of story always makes me sad - to learn of yet another culture, in all liklihood, on the verge of extinction. There's no stopping 'progress'.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I bet if you gave them a solar powered washing machine and detergent they would use it in a heartbeat!

Anyone who really enjoys learning about this culture, and others in the world should really check out BBC's Human Planet

Get it on blu-ray for the best experience.

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: solarstorm

Where do I sign up?? My god, what have we done to ourselves and this planet. These people have it right, the rest of us have it so wrong. Look how simple their lives look, so at peace with everything. Living off the earth and each other and the animals, the way it should be.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

so you are ready to dealing with entrails and boiling off hair and slashing throats, the traditional way of getting your meat on the table?? AC and heat gp bye bye too. So does synthetic lighting.

I dont claim to say that the modern lifestyle is the way to go. But if you were born into the modern world and attempt to go back to original human living, you are not going to be comfortable at all. You would literally have to free your mind from the shackles of modernity first. That is a difficult task when generations have grown up so used to just goingto a store to buy ready to eat food, with machine doing all the real work at home(heating, air, dishes clothes, entertainment, light)

The most basic way of preparing yourself to live that way is to simply live without ANY power or plumbing for two weeks. I promise you, 99% of people on this board will be unable to do just that. You can still go to the supermarket if you wish. But you need to kill your power and water for at least a week to really feel it.

it looks serene and they look at peace, but they were born into it. We were not. If you dropped 100 people from ATS into that environment, there will be dead people within a week. No matter how hard you work together. The mind can suffer some serious shock when all of that which we were born into suddenly disappears.

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
This people are Dukha Turks or Raindeer Turks , just for the record .

Last 10,000 years , these people have lived the same nomadic style .

posted on May, 9 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

And that also means their bodies host more beneficial bacteria and (yes even worms) in their gut. It may come as a shock, but strictly from an evolutionary standpoint, the citizens of the West are lacking in certain worms and bacteria that help fight against inflammatory bowel syndrome and ulcers from the secretions they make.

Its why they can be a little more liberal in the quality of the food they consume. They do not exactly have facilities to pasteurize all their milk, meat, juice, eggs and so on.

Its a trade off. They are superior evolutionary speaking, but have accomplished less in the fields of science and technology or even the arts. that is only because they prefer to live their lives sharing their place in the world instead of making it their dominion to conquer.

Anyone who wants to live this way will probably find peace in their lives. But if you were born in the modern world you may find more misery than peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join