It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its official, no one cares.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Its official, people need to grow up. Talking crap about millions of people you never met is retarded.

How about this.....fix your own damned countries and compete with the US....or shut up.

The US doesn't care if you don't like it. Your bs only goes so far. Put your time and money where your mouth is and compete with the US. You hate it? Cool. While you are busy with that we will be living exactly as we have for over 70 years.

Also, eat it.

ATS is not the home to misplaced frustrations. If you or your life suck its your fault. Don't blame us or act like our problems keep you from sleeping at night. You only pretend to care because you are full of crap and shallow.

This US citizen bids you farewell...and you can't see it but I am giving you the bird.

edit on 5 2 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Its official, people need to grow up. Talking crap about millions of people you never met is retarded.

You present your argument like a true 12 year old. People are welcome to share their views and opinions here thats what makes this site so great.

+5 more 
posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeachesNCream

You present your argument like a true 12 year old. People are welcome to share their views and opinions here thats what makes this site so great.

They are free to say what they want, but I know what tadaman is referring to. Some people are so filled with hate and insults for America and all her people without even knowing them. Perhaps one should think before posting.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: PeachesNCream

Welp if you are just going to call people who don't share your bs view on their home everything from drones to shills what's the point?

Like I said, your bs only goes so far. Compete with the US by fixing your own countries or shut up about mine.

How does droning off the same uninformed and vile argument like a weirdo star whore help "truth".

Please, most people don't even know what the world would be like without the US because they never even think that far.

As if human nature or history gives credence to crap sentimentality and BS "love the world" while pissing on one group just because its popular.

Also, did you consider that there are MANY people who don't hate the US like you guys and that your "opinions" that you voice over and over again might be repulsive to them?

Ever consider that you are beating a dead horse and no one cares anymore?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Im American and could care less what someone has to say about me or the country I live in... especially over the internet.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

You care enough to post here about it....

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

a reply to: [post=19303518]PeachesNcream

Also, did you consider that there are MANY people who don't hate the US like you guys and that your "opinions" that you voice over and over again might be repulsive to them?

Who is "you guys" your referring to and why do you assume I hate my own country?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Im only reacting to your post.. I don't care who says what about me or my country. Just find it funny your so butt hurt over what others say.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think its funny you are so butthurt you just HAD to react.....nice

Anything else doll?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Doesn't bother me one way or the other bud. America has lots of great aspects one is our freedom of speech. Seems your not a fan of that even though you'll create a thread to defend America because people are voicing their own opinions.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

\o/ finally we can all out the US government for all its BS without the usual bunch crapping all over a thread from now on...It`s official, they don`t care, so no more responses to defend it all !...

...but how do I get the feeling this is just a bunch of gibberish and nothing will change after all ?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

No, people can have opinions....like me. Guess you want me to shut up....what hypocrisy

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Haters are like crickets, they make a lot of noise you can hear but you can never see them - and when you confront them they go quiet.

True story tadaman, true story.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

I will tell you why nothing will change...because the people upset with it all to a point of mental stagnation are full of crap or outright foreigners to the US. We will do exactly like we have for 70 years....don't like it? Tough crap. Compete or shut up about it.

Everyone pretending like it bothers them are shallow liars. They just like to look cool, and its always cool to pretend like the underdog is hip sticking it to the man.

Too bad everyone else is not an idiot and they will always be fringe asshats.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

No, people can have opinions....like me. Guess you want me to shut up....what hypocrisy

Maybe I do.. Im not going to make a thread about it lol.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You don't have to make a thread about it...you can live in mine and act like your butt isnt sore.....and keep posting so to have the last word...now I know you care

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Compete or shut up about it.

No thanks, competing would mean conform.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Im posting because im enjoying the debate no hard feelings man. I see where your coming from just don't agree but thats ok!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join