It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May Day Protests turn into riots in Seattle - breaking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Can you shoot a "rioter" for vandalizing your vehicle?

I know in TX you can shoot people dead for trying to break into your vehicle.

Thats the news story I'm waiting for.

Doesn't the vehicle have to be on private property?

What if there was a trapped squirrel? No rescue attemps huh?

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

That group is just a bunch of instigators. The worst kind of police forces.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Squirrels know no fear.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Xarian6
Noticed something.

The *group* that starts smashing the car all tend to wear the same gear, Stick to a cell, and once the violence is joined by others they move on....

Nice boots guy's
they think we're all *that* dumb eh...

Yea where the hell is Homeland Security? Oh yea there out doing surveillance on some guy flying a Gadsden Flag, probably a vet and is a member of a Baptist church who is in the house watching a baseball game.

You're babbling talking points. Do a little research, you will find that while media and the conservasphere may act as if Obama is at Christian Joe's home (within an HOA) riding a tank, being disallowed to fly a flag (per HOA rules)... activists, are quite literally murdered, detained, deprived of their civil rights with increasing frequency.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Who throws wrench's...
tools are expensive
can't just be throwing them away.

agent provocateurs

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: dreamingawake

MAY DAY SEATTLE, 2015: A group of rioters marching through Seattle busted the window of a Seattle radio station's van.

Earlier timeline:

8:35 p.m.: Seattle Mayor Ed Murray's office releases a May Day update."As we continue to witness acts of violence from protesters, we urge folks on Capitol Hill to exercise caution," said Murray.

8:26 p.m.: Seattle police say two of the three police officers injured were transported to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries.

8:25 p.m.: Washington State Patrol says troopers are monitoring all on and off ramps through downtown Seattle. They continue to deploy troopers along the freeway.

8:11 p.m.: "This is no longer demonstration management, this has turned into a riot," tweets Seattle Police Captain Chris Fowler.
Krem

Portland: One officer injured- NWCN Source with video

Not to be all conspiracy theory and all, but seeing how we are on a conspiracy site.....

Why is it that the screenshot of that video shows three men all dressed in black, covering masks with sidebags and whatnot. Like those Xe security people at the Boston bombing. I don't know, but I smell an agent provocateur. I love that smell in the morning, smells like, coconuts.

Sorry site went under maintenance before I could comment. They look like Black Bloc. I find that not shocking as they seem to show up especially in the area, but wondering if the police knew-I bet! They were preparing apparently as news says.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I found it odd myself, especially the Great footage the TV news crew had, the well-placed cameras, and it seemed sort of vaguely Hollywoodesque. I wanted to see what everyone else thought too. Almost scripted, the shiny black gear of the police and the formations, and the WTF moment about the "wrenches"?. There's hardly a race issue in Seattle anyway, I mean like 10% black or something and the city Goes Out Of Its Way to prevent Any Form of discrimination. So I'm scratching my head thinking WTF? Seattle is not like the south or east coast big cities when it comes to blacks here. I would say there's more Asians than blacks. Just off of the top of my head. So any rioting over black issues would be uncalled for here, IMO and sort of a moot issue.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These type of "trust fund anarchists" is the reason I dropped out of my protest scene.

We used to march in all black, nonviolently, in a visual show of solidarity and then some yahoo's thought it would be funny to adopt the same dress code and behave like a bunch of idiots.

I once attended a NWAA (Northwest Anarchists Association) meeting in Seattle out of curiosity and walked out face-palming because of the b.s. tactics and motivation a lot of the more vocal out-skirters were espousing. It completely overshadowed the lecture on Noam Chomsky going on in an adjacent room.

Some kids there were interested in learning proper protesting, but the ones who just wanted to "go wild and break stuff" pissed me off to the point I went home, hung up my bandanna, and never got involved in protests again.

Shameful spoiled and bored brats from the suburbs.
Absolutely disgusting.

Freakin' idiots. They deserve the police blow-back for their actions.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
and more police provocation here

same script over and over again.

posted on May, 2 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84
Yeah, that one is pretty clear. Douchebag cops......

<< 1   >>

join