It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas State Guard To Monitor ... Operation JH15

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

No, I think that the point is that the people who believe this military takeover of Texas theory are morons.

Yeah. Everyone outside of Texas are laughing, heartily at the absurdity.

Ooo...scary Jade Helm...ooo...Wal-Mart....scary. Can you believe that some of these people vote? Oh my god...Please secede Texas, you're an embarrassment to the United States.

-
One (simple) Response:

Make an Official-Offer.

-
OPINION:

The Problems in the North-East are very much different than what's going on the the South-West.

( and/or producers-of-not-so-much compared-to producers-of-something )

edit on 8-5-2015 by FarleyWayne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Dallas PD alone has 3400 officers... I think they could take em....

If the Feds are going to try and "start something" why do it in the one state who would have no issues telling the feds to bugger off? They told Mexico the same and won a war. They voluntarily entered the United States...

WTF are you on man??

Is it legal to buy - where's the store??

Fort Hood alone has 45,000 soldiers stationed there permanently. Fort Bliss has the 1st Armoured Division stationed there. Here's a list of Military posts in Texas - and y'all are wetting your panties 'cos of 1200??

I thought Texans were supposed to be tough - turns out they're frightened little panty wastes!!

Yes, Texans are such frightened "panty-wastes" that one lone local traffic cop took down two heavily armed terrorists in Garland. All without any SWAT, BATF or any other organization that happened to be there at the time.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join