It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman uncovers two-way mirror in a bar bathroom

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

It was inside the toilet. Doesn't matter.

Well, it matters to me especially from a legal standpoint.

Of course I am not saying you can't have your own opinion.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
More points to bring up: Owner claims that the women customers know this. Well, not the women who is sharing it obviously. Now imagine if they were caught making fun of a transgender person who comes there to do an open mike comedy show. Thus why I mentioned who the women is involved with. Because apparently to the police it's okay that straight women are viewed in such a manner. I wonder if they are lax on bus riding up skirt pic taking pervs.

Check out the Yelp comments new and old: Yelp Comments
Discretion advised for some.
You'll see the defense being, "It's a fun house what do you expect?" Really how many carnival fon house bathrooms get away with infringing on bathroom privacy? I believe most of them have rented port-o-potties these days. This won't stand in in let's say a grocery store, Wal-Mart or gas station. But it's okay because it's a bar that help a Halloween part 15 years ago? The only other time I've heard someone getting away with this is when man who was a cop was renting an apartment to young women. The bathroom had a two way mirror with a camera installed. His colleagues were really bent on not charging him for it.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I agree with the guy who said he'd drive a truck through the place, if it happened to me my husband would have cracked some skulls in a heartbeat.

It shouldn't take long for millions of pervs to begin frequenting that place and for just as many husbands and fathers and boyfriends of the females to start their own little fun dance with the owner and whomever else was involved.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The owner is pervert and deserves every bit of his reputation damaged. Seriously though it's a two way mirror hanging on door chopped up on one side. The owner can't afford to replace a door? Police think nothing of it. No one is expecting a two way mirror in a bathroom ya fruit loops.
edit on 28-4-2015 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Somehow, I doubt the majority of women customers were aware of this closet. Maybe a few of the regulars might have, but what about women who have never been there before? If women knew about it, it would probably not have given the bar's employees "endless pleasure over the years". Most women are not cool with a hidden stranger secretly watching them relieve themselves and attend to personal business.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is believable. It was known that in some international hotels in Malaysia, the changing room mirrors were actually two-way, so that hotel staff could see the guests.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: dreamingawake

Somehow, I doubt the majority of women customers were aware of this closet. Maybe a few of the regulars might have, but what about women who have never been there before? If women knew about it, it would probably not have given the bar's employees "endless pleasure over the years". Most women are not cool with a hidden stranger secretly watching them relieve themselves and attend to personal business.

Exactly and that's why it's really sad to see the defense of this. Highly doubt many are aware of it. Some are acting as if they were viewing the women in a positive light. I doubt it, bet there was a lot of ridicule(what'd the owner say it's given him and employees lots of entertainment?), probably even pictures taken. I guess they'd be comfortable with their wife, mother or daughter being taken advantage of in such a place.

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
This place is supposedly haunted... then again, maybe just creepy guys hanging out in the closets and spaces between the walls?

Route 66 ghosts

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
a reply to: jessme2

You are 100% right.

This society really does have a rape culture, and I have seen so many men trying to make excuses for why it happens. The U.S. is the worst of the western nations in this respect, the attitude, and is part of the reason I prefer dating foreign men to American ones. While I have not had a bad relationship with men from other countries, relationships with American men have, at best, been mediocre, and at worst, turned near deadly for me. I can honestly say the American cultural attitude towards women was a major difference.

This is, however, my own personal experience and opinion, not a statement of objective fact. Your mileage will vary.

I realized this is how I felt about American woman after moving overseas. I know it doesn't apply to all American women, but the more you travel, the more perspectives you gain, and for me (when I was single), I preferred non-American women.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

"What do you want?"

No Time For The Ol' In & Out, Love. Just Here To Check The Meter.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I'm probably not allowed in there, being that I'm a man and all, but, if this place was near me, I'd bring a female with me, have her go in and confirm there are no other ladies in the restroom, then I'd go in there and shatter the mirror, making sure to clean up any gkass that landed on the restroom side of the mirror, and then leave. I'm not touching Anything in the closet side of the mirror... they can pick up the glass from their own whack shack.

<< 1   >>

join