It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AARP Commercial & Subliminal Message??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nothing like making the elderly think there is going to be an outbreak of something and to get immunized. It probably is a subliminal message. We hear things that we do not even know we are hearing. I was far from the TV and wasn't even paying attention many times and I knew what was on the news when my wife asked me about things.

I wasn't aware that I was even paying attention.

Exactly. EVERYTHING advertised to the elderly uses scare tactics these days. Life insurance, the Reverse Mortgage ripoffs, medicine. I'm surprised that senior dating sites aren't screaming about "YOU'RE GOING TO DIE ALONE!" It disgusts me.

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Fear keeps people dependent on the system. The only thing I fear anymore is cognitive decline. Loosing all the knowledge I collected for almost sixty years. Does it really matter though, not really. I know from experience that eating less prepared food makes it easier for me to think. But, one meal of highly prepared food with it's added chemistry and my mind goes back to forgetfulness. I don't think it is alzheimers either, I think it is designed food chemistry to help the economy. If you can't remember what you have at home you will buy more at the store. Then you come home and throw out the old food.

Both my thinking and my wife's has cleared up a lot since we start watching what we eat. But sometimes you just want to enjoy the bliss and eat some junk food. It helps when you watch TV, You will watch something you have already seen before and swear that you have not seen it.

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

The thread on this may fit right in with the commercial especially if it says LA, but Ca is mentioned.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
ISIS Threat Reported in California; Official Denies Threat to LAX

Federal law enforcement and homeland security officials are reportedly stepping up security due to an ISIS-related terror threat, according to CNN. The boosted security was reportedly prompted by “intercepted chatter and other intelligence information” that suggested parts of the state could be in danger.

However, another federal official told Reuters that there was no specific threat to Los Angeles or the LAX airport, as earlier reports of the ISIS threat had seemed to suggest.

www.breitbart.com...

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Anybody else notice there were no men in the advert?

posted on May, 7 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
that ad was creepy!..I found it via another site. I never take things at face value when 'found' online..so I went searching for the original commercial. I found it, put my headphones on, turned the volume up real nice and loud..and YES the message is very clear in the background..being played either on a radio or on tv. My question is WHY did they do it? Was it all a practical joke to see if someone would catch it? I mean that can only be the reason..if not for a meaning of some kind. I mean why not just put in a cooking show or possibly just ambient music like on the radio? Creepy...my husband also found it very weird. I played the commercial for him before I said anything..then I told him what was "going" on and re-played to point out all 'signs'..He was very disturbed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join