It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AARP Commercial & Subliminal Message??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I can totally hear the words Marshall law in the announcement. The rest is hard to make out but I heard that clearly. This is creepy but a good example of countless numbers of fear mongering hidden messages planted in ads

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: OkieDokie
Just to be sure, you can also hear it in the original posted by AARP. The video is set to "Unlisted"

Also, from the comments in the OP video, it is suggested that the full audio is saying:

" riots nationwide have prompted local governments to declare martial law the president is asking that citizens find safety and remain calm authorities are working their hardest to contain the outbreak" or something close i think?

~OkieDokie

So the person was watching a zombie move in the comerical.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: defiythelie

Just to be sure, you can also hear it in the original posted by AARP. The video is set to "Unlisted"

Also, from the comments in the OP video, it is suggested that the full audio is saying:

" riots nationwide have prompted local governments to declare martial law the president is asking that citizens find safety and remain calm authorities are working their hardest to contain the outbreak" or something close i think?

~OkieDokie

So the person was watching a zombie move in the comerical.

Certainly that's a very plausible explanation. However, did it ever occur to you that people turning into zombies is a metaphor for what is happening to people now (on a more subtle and metaphysical level)?

There was a classic sci-fi movie, "Invasion of the Body Snatchers," where human beings were turned into soulless "Pod People" if they fell asleep. An emotionless Pod Person had no individual identity, but instead was part of a collective or hive mind.

The zombie or walking dead is another symbol for humans who have lost their humanity.

There's that small group of survivors who have managed to stave off infection and retain their humanity.
Like the ATS-ers who have managed to avoid indoctrination and have woken up to what's happening around them. They have left the herd of "walking dead."

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector
It's not plausible, the aarp commercial is a set! Everything every detail is planned A.to give the impression of real life so that you relate B.so that your brain thinks its watching real life . these methods make it easier for them to sell you something! And on the surface they say they are selling you something aarp, but if that's true than the subliminal message is also selling you something, but why?

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Today is a good day for conspiracies. "Roles change. Without us noticing."
The ones in power are not anymore, we are.

Also the ship wheel, a ship gets hijacked from Iran, an area in war. The warning in a commercial targeting the US.
Outbreaks of violence in Baltimore. Zombies=> turning people into brainless not-humans, "eating" their own kind.
Also the State Farm conspiracy. I am very much looking forward to what will happen till and on May 11th.
Fingers-crossed this time it really is a game changer.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone else gets this vibe, but to me it looks less like a "bath" and more like the older woman is sick, with a fever or something. And the towel is being used to cool her down, or sop up sweat.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well since this IS the Gray Area I will just throw this out there.

Some people really do feel they need to make things happen to fit prophecy. Jade helm 15 is to be starting in July and going into Sept.

Tabernacles on Sept 28, 2015 the last blood moon in the rare "Tetra" Blood moons falls on Jewish feast days.
The list of what people show to be occurrences on past rare tetras is listed here.
www.fivedoves.com...

Sept 13, 2015 which is the beginning of the civil year and also the Feast of Trumpets.

edit on 29-4-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I watched that commercial like 5 times, and heard nothing even with my volume turned all the way up, I couldn't make out what the guy in the background was saying. Then I put in my headphones, and did hear something about the government has declared marshal law. It was so clear with the headphones, without them I couldn't make out what he was saying.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Char-Lee

Sorry, that should have said the 42 second mark in the OP video. Not saying that I completely support this pointing to Jade Helm, but it is an interesting visual if trying to link the two together.

~OkieDokie

ETA: I found this transcription of the announcement by a poster on the original AARP video towards the very bottom of the comments. I believe it is much closer to what they are saying than the one I posted earlier. I can definitely make out the "Barricade all doors, windows, and any other points of entrance"

"...CITIZENS ARE ALSO URGED TO LOCK AND BARRICADE ALL DOORS, WINDOWS AND ANY OTHER POINT OF ENTRANCE...PROMPTING GLOBAL GOVERNMENT TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. PRESIDENT SAYS, 'HE WANTS CITIZENS TO FIND SAFETY AND REMAIN CALM.' AUTHORITIES ARE WORKING ON TRYING TO CONTAIN THE OUTBREAK."

Just to over analyze
The full picture also shows 7 balls 4 in the basket and 3 on the dresser.
3 knitting needles one weirdly sticking out on the side..

only 3 balls and 2 needles left after Mom picture added.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
the original aarp clip now says

This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing.

why think twice before sharing?

Uploaded on 11 Nov 2014 This Ad Council Public Service Ad (PSA) is intended to raise awareness and better support the 42.1 million caregivers nationwide who are caring for an older parent or loved one. The pro bono ad agency that created this video used a pre-existing, fictional, vintage audio file as background noise to invoke an earlier era; it was not intended to provide any additional messaging or for any additional purpose. We apologize for any confusion surrounding the video and hope that the audio won’t distract from the social good that has and continues to be accomplished through this Ad Council campaign: youtu.be...

click the watch on youtube button as it dosent play on here

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
ah it seems they have edited for a new release published TODAY where as the original was published 11 nov 2014

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

That is just damn bizarre, however I did find the same
commercial without that in the background.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: anonymous1legion

The earlier time might have been in the 50's, it doesn't
look like the video of the little girl was depicting an earlier
era that earlier!!!!!!

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Lol @ a bunch of rightwing fear mongering conspiracy theorists outraged by rightwing fear mongering

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
seems like these ads are subliminally being aimed at us!

tell me what you think

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Actually, the 'fictitious sound clip of a previous era' is reminding me
of the opening sequence to 'Night of the Living Dead' which was a
cult film about an Zombie Apocalypse. '

Has anyone else got that impression?

I'm almost certain it was from some kind of Zombie movie.

Rebel 5

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

People are very zombie like, especially when they are hypnotized by their phones or other devices, oblivious to everything and everyone around them.

I have a smart phone, laptop, etc. However, I never use my phone when driving, rarely talk on it, and I am not sitting at home staring at the bright little box. It gives me a headache and I have too short of an attention span to boot.

People are also zombie like when it comes to what is really happening in the world, especially here in the USA. IMHO, anyway.

Nice analogy.

posted on Apr, 29 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: rebelv

That is just damn bizarre, however I did find the same
commercial without that in the background.

Rebel 5

Link? I'd be interested in seeing it.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
It appears that the television message along with the other imagery or visuals was deliberately planted in the commercial in order to subconsciously condition the minds of the intended audience. As earlier posters have indicated, fear is one of the potent means of influencing or attracting customers towards a product or service through advertising. What if the intended audience in this case are the alternate news seekers themselves who visit the related forums on the internet ? In that case, the ad makers have indeed sent across the message to this intended audience. This message could be related to an impending change of the roles that the government and the society are currently playing. This change of roles could be gradual or it could be sudden. Hence the last line in the commercial stating that roles change without us noticing could also be implying the same although in a more explicit manner.

posted on Apr, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I was surfing YouTube yesterday, and found the new ad that
AARP has released without the 'Martial Law' Background.

I'll look for it again later, I couldn't find it just now

Rebel

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join